Author Topic: Ben  (Read 6532 times)

Offline poorprincess

Ben
« on: November 27, 2018, 04:14:48 AM »
Anyone read with him? I rather liked him. Just wondering if anyone has experience with his predictions. Please and thanks!

Offline daughterofcups - P

Re: Ben
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 05:21:35 PM »
Me, i have!
I liked him for reading into present feelings/ thoughtd. Hes got a good perspective on men and wxplains things in a way that isnt overdone or romanticized (ie “he is in love with you deeply!) and moreso (“ hes interested and is quite fond of you. he knows you arent that serious yet, but honestly he thinks youre quite good looking. He thinks youre better looking than him”)

I appreciate that. I think half the problem with psychics is exxagerating someones feelings, especially someone you might not *be quite there yet with* or someone newer to you.

However his predictions didnt pan out for me unfortunately, the overall outcome was wrong.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 06:18:04 PM »
Me, i have!
I liked him for reading into present feelings/ thoughtd. Hes got a good perspective on men and wxplains things in a way that isnt overdone or romanticized (ie “he is in love with you deeply!) and moreso (“ hes interested and is quite fond of you. he knows you arent that serious yet, but honestly he thinks youre quite good looking. He thinks youre better looking than him”)

I appreciate that. I think half the problem with psychics is exxagerating someones feelings, especially someone you might not *be quite there yet with* or someone newer to you.

However his predictions didnt pan out for me unfortunately, the overall outcome was wrong.

Thanks @daughterofcups this is helpful!! bummer about the predictions :( I feel like the same might happen to me but who knows!

Offline LucyDiamond

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2018, 08:03:49 AM »
He's a psychic I have been curious about. Is he English?

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2018, 12:11:39 PM »
He's a psychic I have been curious about. Is he English?

@LucyDiamond - he is! I'm not sure about his predictions, however, I rather liked him. He understood my present and just seemed tuned in overall.

Offline glowup

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2020, 05:20:13 AM »
Hi guys,

My first post here. I've read with quite a few psychics and wanted to add my experience. Ben is a complete waste of time and money and it makes me mad that CP don't allow truthful reviews. Just the filtered good ones.
I read with Ben for about 6 months. He had a couple of spot on smaller predictions with timing and feelings but the overall big picture couldn't have been more wrong. He said my ex would come back after I ended things with him (after 2 days - its been 2 months no contact). That we would get engaged and be married. Blah blah. Even when I point blank said things couldn't possibly turn out that way - he ignored me and insisted.
He also wasted a lot of my time talking about random books and topics. I wish I'd never wasted the money I did on him. There was zero benefit. He failed to see my POI was still talking to his ex or the severe run in we would have with her in a restaurant. Don't read with Ben - its all fairytales to bring you back to reading with him.

Offline LucyDiamond

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2020, 05:09:15 AM »
I have read with Ben a few times and like him. He had one major hit with me regarding work but a few misses too. Overall I think he does have ability.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2020, 02:01:50 PM »
Ok, I just read with him despite mixed reviews here. I felt my energy being drawn to him, so thanks to COVID boredom...I went for it.

I really liked the reading.  He felt in tune. He gave A LOT of details. Present seems really in tune.

He made some heavy hitting predictions that sound borderline fairytale, so I’m not too sure of what to think there. Will come back to update.

Offline Flapnuggets

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2020, 03:52:22 AM »
I use him for work, he's very good for me with work.  Love, well...I haven't any psychic who was right.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2020, 03:40:43 PM »
I use him for work, he's very good for me with work.  Love, well...I haven't any psychic who was right.

Hahaha, man, love is a difficult one. I’m with you there.

Has he made predictions that have come to pass for you in work?

Offline Flapnuggets

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2020, 06:26:18 PM »

Absolutely, and down to the day. It confused him as well, cause he thought it would be at the job I was at, when it ended up being an end of a contract, then followed by another contract almost to the day. Its been solid. He had predicted raises and promotions as well, and within reason of the timeframe.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2020, 03:58:14 PM »

Absolutely, and down to the day. It confused him as well, cause he thought it would be at the job I was at, when it ended up being an end of a contract, then followed by another contract almost to the day. Its been solid. He had predicted raises and promotions as well, and within reason of the timeframe.

WOW. Incredible. Honestly, I loved his energy and style. Very informative, cool, calm and collected. Gave a lot of details, but all seemed within reason. I’m excited to see if his predictions pan out. Will keep you updated as all of mine are in love.

Offline Flapnuggets

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2020, 01:35:44 AM »
Sounds good!  I hope it works out for you :).

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2020, 12:56:52 AM »
I read with him recently (and one other time a month before). Predictions were the same. He is very good with work issues. He did ramble on a bit about astrology. I appreciate that he’s straightforward and doesn’t use fluffy, exaggerated language...especially with regards to questions about love/relationships.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2021, 02:22:43 PM »
Bumping this up for any updates on Ben and his predictions.