Author Topic: Delight  (Read 5370 times)

Offline flora0250

Delight
« on: November 25, 2018, 12:59:50 PM »
Has anyone read with her? She appears to be new and with a queue that is constantly full. She also has a good number of reviews listed compared to number of calls taken. Curious if anyone’s read with her. Thanks.

Offline Chelle9054

Re: Delight
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 02:49:48 PM »
Has anyone read with her? She appears to be new and with a queue that is constantly full. She also has a good number of reviews listed compared to number of calls taken. Curious if anyone’s read with her. Thanks.
I did. Super nice. But like a lot of psychics, they can read the present but her predictions did not pan out. And they were for 4-6 weeks out. Also, if someone is not in contact with their POI then what the psychic tells you cannot be verified. Anyway, this was my experience with her.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2018, 05:03:26 PM »
I did. Super nice. But like a lot of psychics, they can read the present but her predictions did not pan out. And they were for 4-6 weeks out. Also, if someone is not in contact with their POI then what the psychic tells you cannot be verified. Anyway, this was my experience with her.

Thank you... hopefully some others will chime in that have or may try her too. I know sometimes it’s a some work for some and not for others kind of thing. But based on that I’m not inclined to waste my money trying her. I’ve definitely spoke with several I where the reading of past and present has been extremely accurate - as in there’s no way they could have known that accurate - but like you said predictions don’t unfold. So I probably don’t need another one of those! Thanks for the feedback.

Offline Olivia54 - P

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2018, 06:20:11 PM »
Delight has been extremely accurate for me - don't let timing fails put you off!

Offline calibabe

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2018, 07:47:32 AM »
Any updates on her?  Her line is always full, wondering if shes any good.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2018, 12:44:34 PM »
I read with her and was sorely disappointed, it took me a long time to get to her queue only to have a mumbo-jumbo reading, of course, I went for a general reading and she gave me a general reading that had no application. Lord CP is full of shit

candiednut

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2018, 04:56:39 PM »
I read with her and was sorely disappointed, it took me a long time to get to her queue only to have a mumbo-jumbo reading, of course, I went for a general reading and she gave me a general reading that had no application. Lord CP is full of shit

THat sums it up  ;D ;D ;D

Offline calibabe

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2018, 08:29:00 PM »
Thanks ladies.  I'll pass!

Offline flora0250

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2019, 08:57:57 AM »
I’ve read with her twice now. She actually connected with me very well and I think she has a real gift and is the real deal. Her information isn’t about random target hits of things, like some other readers. Where they will spit out something incredibly specific from the beginning.

But she was absolutely right with picking up on things she couldn’t have guessed at and I wasn’t giving her any info to lead her one direction or another. I wasn’t sure about her at first and know others did not have a good experience. But I was glad I gave her another chance - I was pleased with the first reading but felt like the second reading was actually better and deeper and a better connection and more information I felt like validated her as gifted.

Like I said I think the first read I wasn’t completely sure but the second was better. Sometimes I wonder if it’s true that a reader gets to know your own personal energy and spirit and is better able to tune in.

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2021, 09:34:30 AM »
She is gifted. She really picked up so many things on just name and DOB. Really great lady.