Author Topic: DRUSILLA- CP  (Read 36861 times)

Offline embibems

Re: DRUSILLA- CP
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2019, 10:59:51 PM »
Wow this is so disturbing.  Thanks for the warning and its very good you told customer service, please let us know if anything comes out of that.  I'd hope CP takes into account the seriousness of this.  She made predictions for me and gave dates... Nothing ever happened.

Will do! I had them remove my good reviews on her page so I wouldn't contribute to people's chances of reading with her. Though they won't post my negatives of course! Hahah

Thanks for the support.

Ethically done, @hopelessly, I'm glad you requested to have your reviews removed! Thanks for watching out for the rest of us :) I echo @calibabe here!

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2019, 07:18:50 PM »
I will echo what @HopelesslyHis said. I do believe she found my Facebook and identified me here. I really liked her, too. Just be wary, friends.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2019, 07:22:20 PM »
I will echo what @HopelesslyHis said. I do believe she found my Facebook and identified me here. I really liked her, too. Just be wary, friends.

WOW.  This is insane. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2019, 10:07:52 PM »
Just curious, are you guys giving your last name and location?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2019, 10:16:03 PM »

I’m also wondering how this has happened ! This is scary crazy and I’ve read with her too ? 😱

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2019, 10:19:50 PM »

Nope. But my first name is very uncommon and spelled in a way that's different than most. I sent an offline message that showed her the spelling. That's when she started describing me and photos. I was out of the country and she said to look out for a giant stone horse. (I had a cover photo where I'm posing on one)
I'm embarrassed thinking of how naive I was then. ::)

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2019, 10:29:34 PM »
I, too, have an uncommon name and sent an offline message. She literally described a profile picture of mine down to my jewelry...

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #82 on: July 22, 2019, 10:30:42 PM »

Nope. But my first name is very uncommon and spelled in a way that's different than most. I sent an offline message that showed her the spelling. That's when she started describing me and photos. I was out of the country and she said to look out for a giant stone horse. (I had a cover photo where I'm posing on one)
I'm embarrassed thinking of how naive I was then. ::)

Oh gosh. That is awful . I wouldn’t doubt that she’s gifted , but it sounds like she used some information to help her sound “better”.

That sucks

Offline LucyDiamond

« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2019, 10:36:24 PM »
Luckily I have a very common name! I was Drusilla's biggest fan and was impressed with her detail and had several predictions come true. I do think she has a real ability especially as an empath but this has me really shaken.

BTW I never gave her any detail regarding location or last name. She never even asked me my DOB.

candiednut

« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2019, 10:38:23 PM »
I was thinking of giving her another chance due to some positive testimonials I've seen but never got to it bc something just felt "off". Couldnt put my finger on it...thanks guys for the confirmation.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2019, 10:50:47 PM »
That’s awful, I thought she was good when I read with her

I, too, have an uncommon name and sent an offline message. She literally described a profile picture of mine down to my jewelry...

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2019, 10:58:21 PM »
I totally loved her. She even got things right for me. I think there is definitely ability there but i just felt betrayed. I was brushing it off till I spoke with @HopelesslyHis and she shared a similar story! I am actually really sad about this.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2019, 11:14:35 PM »
I totally loved her. She even got things right for me. I think there is definitely ability there but i just felt betrayed. I was brushing it off till I spoke with @HopelesslyHis and she shared a similar story! I am actually really sad about this.

I felt guilty for even suspecting it because I was fond of her but @poorprincess had similar concerns and it was confirmed.
She did mention one thing that she could never have gotten from my fb or anywhere online about a location. Not mine but POI. She has something but nothing worth 7.50 imho.

Like @poorprincess said, it was a betrayal.

Offline embibems

« Reply #88 on: July 23, 2019, 02:48:47 AM »
This is suuuuper creepy you guys, thank you for sharing the info!! I'm sorry that happened to you, you must feel violated and betrayed as has been stated. Sending hugs..!! xo

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #89 on: July 23, 2019, 11:22:20 AM »
Thanks @embibems and everyone! It is what it is and I think it is part of the reality of the addiction. The important piece is we learn from it and we help one another.

Love to all of you! Have a great Tuesday!