Author Topic: DRUSILLA- CP  (Read 34782 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: DRUSILLA- CP
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2019, 12:00:05 AM »
I've been waiting too. About to give up waiting on her

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2019, 10:53:36 PM »
Hey guys, I'm looking to get in Drusilla's line since a lot of you seem to like her. I'm frustrated with Effie whose major prediction for me did not pan out this month. The advice she's given me doesn't really seem like it's good for me to follow lol, just based off my POI's situation.

What time does Drusilla usually log on EST? I know she's English so five hours ahead of the east coast. Just wondering so I know when to expect her call :) Thanks!

@embibems, I hope you like her! I actually have caught her between 8-9pm EST both times :)

Thanks to both of you! I think I'm gonna jump in her queue and see if she gives any specific dates. Looking through the reviews on CP, it seems like a reader was having stellar date and timeframe results from her this time last year. I never put much stock in timeframes anymore unless it's something symbolic or visual like what Mattie has given me, but we'll see. Thanks! :)

Hey! :) how was she? Any updates on how she was with timing/predictions?

Offline embibems

« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2019, 12:39:01 AM »
UPDATE: nothing that Drusilla said happened (just went back and listened), and none of the dates she gave me ever matched anything that transpired. I'm happy to say that my heavy hitters Effie and Mattie were correct, however. I so badly wanted to like Drusilla as I know she worked for some of you and she also is super sweet but nope. Literally nothing happened.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2019, 08:14:19 AM »
UPDATE: nothing that Drusilla said happened (just went back and listened), and none of the dates she gave me ever matched anything that transpired. I'm happy to say that my heavy hitters Effie and Mattie were correct, however. I so badly wanted to like Drusilla as I know she worked for some of you and she also is super sweet but nope. Literally nothing happened.

Same here. I've been letting dates come and pass with no progress since December. She seemed so sweet and ethical but now I can't be sure because I've had some off readings. I need to be more skeptical when I get fairytales. I just want to believe! Hah!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2019, 02:19:10 PM »
Hey guys I have a question ..

I had a reading with drusilla a few weeks back and she said

I have the name Marlene here and it really stands out . Does that mean anything to you ?”

It didn’t , I don’t know any body by that name.

Today , I’ve been looking at something online and there it was , and I was like oh.

I was wondering if this is a marker , like psychic Shelly...

Does anyone know? Like the energy of things are about to happen kind of thing ?

I’m not too familiar with her reading style so thought would askX

Thanks !

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2019, 10:42:57 AM »
PSA:

Reader beware. This lady will lurk on your fb if you have a distinct name. Or give her enough to weed you out.
Probably not worth the trouble for occasional callers but if you're a regular, she'll string you along forever. Don't let the sweet voice fool you.

This was my experience anyway. She may work for some but if she starts describing pictures, I'd move on.

I've since reported her to customer service though I doubt anything will come of it.

NOT DEFAMATION. Just sharing and possibly still a little sore over it. I only wish someone had warned me.

Offline embibems

« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2019, 03:05:14 PM »
PSA:

Reader beware. This lady will lurk on your fb if you have a distinct name. Or give her enough to weed you out.
Probably not worth the trouble for occasional callers but if you're a regular, she'll string you along forever. Don't let the sweet voice fool you.

This was my experience anyway. She may work for some but if she starts describing pictures, I'd move on.

I've since reported her to customer service though I doubt anything will come of it.

NOT DEFAMATION. Just sharing and possibly still a little sore over it. I only wish someone had warned me.

Thanks for sharing this!! She was absolutely off her rocker with me and nothing she said transpired. Just shouted out random dates and asked me if they resonated. Nope. Your warning shall be heeded!

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2019, 03:54:05 PM »
PSA:

Thanks for sharing this!! She was absolutely off her rocker with me and nothing she said transpired. Just shouted out random dates and asked me if they resonated. Nope. Your warning shall be heeded!

Then I've done my service! Haha
Love this forum.  ;D

Offline bstalling

« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2019, 07:01:43 PM »
PSA:

What? She started describing pictures from your Facebook? SMH

Offline embibems

« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2019, 08:01:53 PM »
PSA:

I went back and re-read your post @hopelessly and holy crap idk this is just soooo creepy! I'm sorry that happened to you.. unnerving to say the least being lurked like that. Yikes!

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2019, 08:27:10 PM »
PSA:

YES. It was ridiculous. I've spoken to someone else on the forum who suspected the same thing.

D even advised me to do things like post pictures with a guy to get POI to reach out. She claimed he was closely watching my page. I guess hope makes us naive sometimes...
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 08:29:41 PM by HopelesslyHis »

candiednut

« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2019, 08:41:11 PM »
Ok if that is true then she prob takes notes as well. I had 2 readings with her in total (3 years ago), and the second reading was exactly the same as the first (nothing came to pass btw).

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2019, 09:38:35 PM »
PSA:

I went back and re-read your post @hopelessly and holy crap idk this is just soooo creepy! I'm sorry that happened to you.. unnerving to say the least being lurked like that. Yikes!

Thanks! I appreciate that.  I really liked her and she said he'd reach out soon since my first reading in November. I even called her while I was out of the country on vacation for an update which was not cheap.
I felt totally violated and mad at myself for buying into it for months. I told her VERY personal things. Kinda thought of her as a friend.
I actually teared up talking to a supervisor at CP. He said they'd look into it.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2019, 10:43:56 PM »
Wow this is so disturbing.  Thanks for the warning and its very good you told customer service, please let us know if anything comes out of that.  I'd hope CP takes into account the seriousness of this.  She made predictions for me and gave dates... Nothing ever happened.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2019, 10:55:49 PM »
Wow this is so disturbing.  Thanks for the warning and its very good you told customer service, please let us know if anything comes out of that.  I'd hope CP takes into account the seriousness of this.  She made predictions for me and gave dates... Nothing ever happened.

Will do! I had them remove my good reviews on her page so I wouldn't contribute to people's chances of reading with her. Though they won't post my negatives of course! Hahah

Thanks for the support.

anything