Author Topic: DRUSILLA- CP  (Read 37155 times)

Offline Wanderlust619

Re: DRUSILLA- CP
« Reply #90 on: July 23, 2019, 04:47:35 PM »
Thanks @embibems and everyone! It is what it is and I think it is part of the reality of the addiction. The important piece is we learn from it and we help one another.

Love to all of you! Have a great Tuesday!

👆🏽
What she said 😩😩😩😩

Offline Pink9619

« Reply #91 on: January 25, 2020, 12:46:35 AM »
I read lot of negative feedback about Drusilla here.  I think all of us connect with psychics differently.  I wanted to leave a review here because Drusilla really worked in my case. Two significant cases -

1. We had a misunderstanding and POI stopped talking to me on DEC'18.  3 months of no contacts, I was ging crazy for him.  I called many many many (trust me) psychics as I was going crazy, missing him.  i wanted to get him back in my life.  in March, of 2019, I had first reading with Drusilla.  First thing she told me was she got a "tap" on her back the moment she heard my name... about "some break through event will happen" in the week of June 23rd, 2019.  At that point, I haven;t even told her anything about my POI or breakup.  Anyways, I had a pleasant reading with her.  I didn't think of it much. Even though she said, we will get in touch again and we will grow in to a relationship by summer 2019.  She also told me if I dont reach out, he will still contact me in April/May.  Well, I broke the ice, reached out to him to wish someone in his family a happy birthday.  We started talking.  Then, he decided to come visit me in June. (we were long distance) Guess what? He was here the week of June 22nd and we ended up spending a night together.  It was truly a break thru.  I didn't even realize Drusilla told me this untill in August when I was readign back my notes. 

Offline Pink9619

« Reply #92 on: January 25, 2020, 12:54:50 AM »
the second incident was his job - he applied for a job in my town as he wanted to move closer to me.  at that time, he was in east coast and me in the west.  The job that he applied for was not happening. Its like they liked him, but offered him a low salary.  When he asked for more money, they said they will need to get that approved by the CEO. Anyways, it was taking them forever (took them 1 month to get back to him)  he almost gave up.  I also too gave up! in the 4 weeks, I contacted Drusilla few times.  She never changed her prediction for me.  she always told me, she saw him moving with this job, she also told me the job title will change than what he interviewed for.  She also told me August 27/28 he will sign a contract and make a major decision about where he is gonna live next few years!   Yes, Yes, Yes she was spot on! He go the job offer on Aug 26, signed the contract on 27th (she already predicted that in).  they also told him they are gonna change his job title to accommodate the higher pay increase. What surprises me here is I almost gave up on this job as he was interviewing for another position in the east coast same time, and they offered him a position. he was almost going to start working for them. But Drusilla always told me nope, I see him moving here.  She didnt change her prediction even though I was giving up.  I am not tryign to make any money here.  I dont work for Drusilla. I just wanted to share my gratitude and tell everyone that I dont think she is fake.  This lady has helped me a lot when I was going thru a lot of stres in my life.  I love her and respect her.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #93 on: January 25, 2020, 01:21:09 AM »
I'm glad something panned out for you but nothing she said to me even came close to happening. Between that and her lurking on fb profiles, I couldn't spend any more money on someone I don't trust. An ethics issue for me and a few others who tried her.

Offline Pink9619

« Reply #94 on: January 25, 2020, 02:27:06 AM »
I totally understand your position. I think not everyone connect the same way.. I spoke to many Premier psychics in CP and Keen and Kasamba.  These are the only few that worked for me (CP)and I would spend money on them:

_Drusilla (She nailed it a few times for me. So, I trust her. Her story doesnt change.  I been reading with her for an year now)
_Petunia (short term predictions happened multiple times. I find her honest. She doesnt change her story on Long term predictions)
_Ulli   (Predictions happened a few times. She is crazy accurate)
_Rika (She bs most of the time, but when she is right she hits the spot like crazy!)
_Venus (She can read the current situation so accurately, amazes me. Her future prediction timeline failed for me. But she still stands strong on the outcome. So, I believe her)

_Tara (she cud be judgmental. But she doesn't give me fairy tales. I like that. She nailed a few predictions for me)

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #95 on: January 25, 2020, 03:57:05 AM »
Good for you. I know everyone connects differently but I know she keeps notes so don't be too wowed by her consistency. If her predictions pan out for you though, by all means call.

Offline LucyDiamond

« Reply #96 on: February 09, 2020, 05:06:29 AM »
I totally understand your position. I think not everyone connect the same way.. I spoke to many Premier psychics in CP and Keen and Kasamba.  These are the only few that worked for me (CP)and I would spend money on them:

_Drusilla (She nailed it a few times for me. So, I trust her. Her story doesnt change.  I been reading with her for an year now)
_Petunia (short term predictions happened multiple times. I find her honest. She doesnt change her story on Long term predictions)
_Ulli   (Predictions happened a few times. She is crazy accurate)
_Rika (She bs most of the time, but when she is right she hits the spot like crazy!)
_Venus (She can read the current situation so accurately, amazes me. Her future prediction timeline failed for me. But she still stands strong on the outcome. So, I believe her)

_Tara (she cud be judgmental. But she doesn't give me fairy tales. I like that. She nailed a few predictions for me)

Pink9619 Drusilla has been totally great for me too. I have also read with Mattie (OK), Ben (one big hit), Cheyanne (excellent for remote viewing), Delphine (good at current situation). Those are my most memorable readers. I also read with a British man called Craig Hamilton Parker and was impressed. I am drawn to British psychics. Drusilla and Craig are my favs.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #97 on: February 10, 2020, 02:52:30 AM »
Love love love this reader.

So good for me and I have always steered against CP and KEEn readers for years.

I have tried a number in recent months and found a few to be accurate but this one made predictions spot on that actually happened for me.

Just goes to show how good some are for some and not for others

Offline Pink9619

« Reply #98 on: March 15, 2020, 07:40:51 PM »
I am here to update a new prediction came thru with Drusilla.  I am in a very complicated relationship. Drusilla been telling me since last June that March 2020 will be a break thru in our relationship.  Actually on March 3rd, he did something soooo wrong and I broke up with him ( cudnt imagine I will ever leave him) I called Drusilla few times last week. She kept assuring me it’s not over, March is still not out yet! Things will change by end of the month! I even asked her how cud u be so confident after all these? She said she will stand on her prediction. Guess what? Things did reverse on my favor yesterday! I did find out that incident which made me break up was wrong. God helped me to discover the truth! I am not a person who gives reviews and I don’t work for Drusilla! But, I am very grateful to this lady, she has become like a sister to me now! I had to at-least share my positive experience. Also, Uli, Tara, Venus, Elliott, Mattie worked for me regarding same situation. They all said we will be back together! I couldn’t believe it ..

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #99 on: March 22, 2020, 01:59:48 PM »
I just read with Drusilla last night and she really nailed the present. I really get a great vibe and energy from her. I enjoyed the reading thoroughly and talked longer than I expected.

Predictions are as early as 3 weeks to 6 months. I’ll be back with updates!

Offline kandyna

« Reply #100 on: August 20, 2020, 12:05:28 AM »
any updates?

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #101 on: August 20, 2020, 05:28:25 PM »
I read with her a couple of years ago. I really liked her sunny energy. She was very good with present. That’s it.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #102 on: August 20, 2020, 11:54:54 PM »
Yes and one her timeframe just passed for me...I was not expecting that

Offline kandyna

« Reply #103 on: November 24, 2020, 06:27:50 PM »
Multiple thing with dates she said happened but now im waiting for the bigger picture

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #104 on: May 03, 2021, 11:00:58 PM »
I read with her last night, she seem to hit on my POI explaining a lot that makes total sense... I like how she talks and just goes with what she is getting and says if I want to stop her and ask anything I can, I let her just talk as I think psychics get more from just going with what they see... She stated a few dates such as around 5/21 and then said 6/11 or maybe even 10th but that it would be a significant day in regards to how he truly feels and she said love - he is slow moving and tries to control the situation but this can only work for so long so I will keep an eye out and see what happens on those dates... I will update if things start to unfold, she also told me a few things career wise so I will update if anything passes on either subject!