Author Topic: DRUSILLA- CP  (Read 34786 times)

Offline poorprincess

Re: DRUSILLA- CP
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2018, 01:54:11 PM »
Update!! 4 more Drusilla predictions making sense:

1.) She predicted something about Sussex, England. At the time I was like that is off because my guy is in London. Lo and behold, Thursday a client is outright rude to me on a call to the point I am in tears. I googled him, located in Sussex, England.

2.) Contact. She predicted the 11th and 12th I would received increased contact from my guy. On the 13th, contact increased. Close enough in my mind.

3.) Paris. She said she saw my guy in Paris when he was thinking more of me. I thought at the time, no way, he's not traveling. He texted me from the airport yesterday, saying he was on his way to Paris to spend the weekend with his cousin.

4.) My birthday. It is December 28th and I wondered if he would remember. She said he would because he would mention it a few times in passing before it. He mentioned it in text yesterday. While it was mostly teasing me because I am a bit older than him, it was an acknowledgment it is coming nonetheless.

Still waiting on lilac ribbons and white teddy bears. But that is where I am at the moment.

Offline embibems

« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2018, 04:30:38 PM »

1.) She predicted something about Sussex, England. At the time I was like that is off because my guy is in London. Lo and behold, Thursday a client is outright rude to me on a call to the point I am in tears. I googled him, located in Sussex, England.

2.) Contact. She predicted the 11th and 12th I would received increased contact from my guy. On the 13th, contact increased. Close enough in my mind.

3.) Paris. She said she saw my guy in Paris when he was thinking more of me. I thought at the time, no way, he's not traveling. He texted me from the airport yesterday, saying he was on his way to Paris to spend the weekend with his cousin.

4.) My birthday. It is December 28th and I wondered if he would remember. She said he would because he would mention it a few times in passing before it. He mentioned it in text yesterday. While it was mostly teasing me because I am a bit older than him, it was an acknowledgment it is coming nonetheless.

Still waiting on lilac ribbons and white teddy bears. But that is where I am at the moment.

Wow! That is amazing @poorprincess. Talk about crazy details. I'm happy you connected with her because I was beginning to think she was a fake lmao. Unfortunately, nothing she said for me happened. I'm still trying to hold out and have faith but it's very unlikely that I'll hear from my POI before the year is out.. Wishing others good luck and please keep us posted with Drusilla updates :)

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2018, 04:52:47 PM »

Wow! That is amazing @poorprincess. Talk about crazy details. I'm happy you connected with her because I was beginning to think she was a fake lmao. Unfortunately, nothing she said for me happened. I'm still trying to hold out and have faith but it's very unlikely that I'll hear from my POI before the year is out.. Wishing others good luck and please keep us posted with Drusilla updates :)

@embibems hugs. I know how you feel. I was actually worried she was full of it, and perhaps I am reaching some here to ease my mind. I hope her timeline is just off of for you. Not to get too personal or anything, but is it maybe worth sending your guy a "hi, thinking of you" text or just a picture of something you both like? Maybe that will get him to open up? Honestly, the third thing my guy said to me when he opened up was, "do you have a new boyfriend?" In my mind, this was a stupid question. But in his, he was worried. So maybe your guy is worried that you moved on and he will mess that up like he messed things up with you? Totally a random food for thought idea that occurred to me as I am reviewing my conversation with him and with Drusilla. Sending you lots of love and my good vibes. Hang in there girl, we are in this together!!  :)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 04:59:40 PM by poorprincess »

Offline embibems

« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2018, 05:30:33 PM »

@embibems hugs. I know how you feel. I was actually worried she was full of it, and perhaps I am reaching some here to ease my mind. I hope her timeline is just off of for you. Not to get too personal or anything, but is it maybe worth sending your guy a "hi, thinking of you" text or just a picture of something you both like? Maybe that will get him to open up? Honestly, the third thing my guy said to me when he opened up was, "do you have a new boyfriend?" In my mind, this was a stupid question. But in his, he was worried. So maybe your guy is worried that you moved on and he will mess that up like he messed things up with you? Totally a random food for thought idea that occurred to me as I am reviewing my conversation with him and with Drusilla. Sending you lots of love and my good vibes. Hang in there girl, we are in this together!!  :)

I wish, I already sent one of those exactly three weeks ago. I know this has nothing to do w me, he's just really f*cked up from a major job failure. I'll PM you! I'm going to try her again maybe at the beginning of next year and see how it goes since you and I click on the same readers :)

Offline Penelope

« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2018, 07:18:52 AM »
Amazing @poorprincess haha I would definitely be her friend just based on her nice personality!

For those of you who Drusilla gave dates to without you asking for them... did they happen for you on or around that time plus or minus 3 days? I'm curious as my dates get closer how people's success rate has been with her. Thanks much! xo

5th is my first - then 11th-13th, will update soon!

Did yours come through? Mine isn't for a while and she's not been online 😞
@hopelesslyhis - I am so sorry :(. I know how gut wrenching it feels to have the hope and then nothing. Stay positive and sending you good wishes. Re. My situation: So it is interesting -- my prediction for the 5th did but didn't come through. My POI and I work together, so on the 5th I had called him about something. He emailed me back immediately stating he was in a meeting testing something with a client. Drusilla had said this would be the day he starts to melt towards me and he would reach out in a romantic way. I would qualify this as a professional message but, nevertheless, contact?

None of my contact predictions came through for me either lol. I don't think I connected well with her anyways, which sucks cos she seems to work for a lot of you. I've spoken a couple times with Jeremiah and found him to be really keen and accurate although his timing too, I've heard, can be off. It's so hard, I know.. Sending everyone good vibes that the seasonal warmth helps to melt those icy hearts we're dealing with >.< xo

le sigh, I am sorry @embibems!

Also, just checked my email - he actually reached out on the 6th not the 5th which was what Drusilla predicted.

I was wondering the same thing about work contact.  I also work with my POI so while we are not talking to each other on a personal level, we have to communicate at a professional level.  Does that count as contact?  I assumed that the contact predictions were for personal stuff not work related.  I may need to formulate more specific questions next time.  Do you see contact of personal nature between POI and I?

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2018, 04:02:29 PM »
Amazing @poorprincess haha I would definitely be her friend just based on her nice personality!

For those of you who Drusilla gave dates to without you asking for them... did they happen for you on or around that time plus or minus 3 days? I'm curious as my dates get closer how people's success rate has been with her. Thanks much! xo

5th is my first - then 11th-13th, will update soon!

Did yours come through? Mine isn't for a while and she's not been online 😞
@hopelesslyhis - I am so sorry :(. I know how gut wrenching it feels to have the hope and then nothing. Stay positive and sending you good wishes. Re. My situation: So it is interesting -- my prediction for the 5th did but didn't come through. My POI and I work together, so on the 5th I had called him about something. He emailed me back immediately stating he was in a meeting testing something with a client. Drusilla had said this would be the day he starts to melt towards me and he would reach out in a romantic way. I would qualify this as a professional message but, nevertheless, contact?

None of my contact predictions came through for me either lol. I don't think I connected well with her anyways, which sucks cos she seems to work for a lot of you. I've spoken a couple times with Jeremiah and found him to be really keen and accurate although his timing too, I've heard, can be off. It's so hard, I know.. Sending everyone good vibes that the seasonal warmth helps to melt those icy hearts we're dealing with >.< xo

le sigh, I am sorry @embibems!

Also, just checked my email - he actually reached out on the 6th not the 5th which was what Drusilla predicted.

I was wondering the same thing about work contact.  I also work with my POI so while we are not talking to each other on a personal level, we have to communicate at a professional level.  Does that count as contact?  I assumed that the contact predictions were for personal stuff not work related.  I may need to formulate more specific questions next time.  Do you see contact of personal nature between POI and I?

@penelope - that is a really good idea. I am going to specify my questions, too. It will just help us with that additional layer of clarity.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2018, 04:04:41 PM »
@embibems - sorry for the delay in getting back to your PM. Sent it late last night. I think it might be worth another shot with Drusilla, you never know? Plus we definitely seem to click with the same readers since our situations are also similar!! loads of love!! :)

Offline embibems

« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2018, 05:02:41 PM »
@embibems - sorry for the delay in getting back to your PM. Sent it late last night. I think it might be worth another shot with Drusilla, you never know? Plus we definitely seem to click with the same readers since our situations are also similar!! loads of love!! :)

No worries at all! I received your message and have left you something, too :) I think last time I called her I was calling from a desperate state and didn't let her roll w it. Once her queue opens up, you're right.. I'll give her another shot. Especially since you and I click with the same readers and have very similar situations. Thanks, lady!! xo And thank you to everyone else leaving information for us :)

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2018, 05:32:12 AM »
No Drusilla update from me. Here's hoping come January though!! Anything for anyone else including yourself @lucydiamond come to fruition?

Offline embibems

« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2018, 05:42:02 AM »
Here contact predictions for the first week of this month did not come to fruition.. no one's has for me lately actually. Here's to hoping 2019 will bring great things for all!

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2018, 06:10:42 AM »
I’m sorry @embibems!  Fingers and toes crossed for all of us! I’d cross my eyes but then my boy would for sure never return  ;D. Xoxo Drusilla did say I will hear from the boy around my bday which was yesterday. Nothing so far, will update if he does.

Offline embibems

« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2018, 04:59:40 PM »
I’m sorry @embibems!  Fingers and toes crossed for all of us! I’d cross my eyes but then my boy would for sure never return  ;D. Xoxo Drusilla did say I will hear from the boy around my bday which was yesterday. Nothing so far, will update if he does.

Thanks @poorprincess! And a happy birthday to you :) I hope you enjoyed it, despite him not reaching out! xo

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2018, 01:52:02 PM »
@lucydiamond and @embibems - thank you so kindly for the birthday wishes!! I really appreciate it!!

@lucydiamond - I agree aboutt Drusilla. She is superb with her specificity. I am really hoping her predictions work out for us!

Loads of love and Happy 2019! May it be the year we all get the happiness we deserve!!

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2019, 03:07:44 PM »
Drusilla nailed it again for me! I had been waiting for a couple of very specific things in the first two weeks of January. I am very happy to say that yesterday and today things transpired as she saw  :)

YAYYYYYYYYYYY!! So happy for you!

Sadly, no updates for me as of late. Also, havent been able to get into Drusilla's queue :(

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2019, 06:36:31 PM »
im in here queue since 3 weeks now (on & off), but shes rarely online :(
any idea when shes on ?