Author Topic: DRUSILLA- CP  (Read 34740 times)

Offline poorprincess

Re: DRUSILLA- CP
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2018, 04:54:07 PM »
Okay, I have to give Drusilla some more credit here than when I first posted. I went back and listened to our call and she WAS more specific than I remember. She gave a certain kind of sign or insignia she saw on my POI's soldier. The insignia she saw actually exists in his country for a job he could possibly venture for. Pretty cool... She gave me some specific dates coming up soon, so I'm going to wait until those pass before I read with her again and post my results if I have any. But yes. She's very kind and I liked her style. I'll probably be calling again once I see how things manifest this month :) Happy December everyone!

el yayyyy!!!! Happy December and almost end of Mercury Retrograde!!! I really hope she works out for all of us. I love her energy and she was even so funny as to say when I move to England (my boy is there and she sees me migrating from the US) she wants to be friends!!

Offline embibems

« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2018, 05:00:32 PM »
Amazing @poorprincess haha I would definitely be her friend just based on her nice personality!

For those of you who Drusilla gave dates to without you asking for them... did they happen for you on or around that time plus or minus 3 days? I'm curious as my dates get closer how people's success rate has been with her. Thanks much! xo

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2018, 05:09:40 PM »
Amazing @poorprincess haha I would definitely be her friend just based on her nice personality!

For those of you who Drusilla gave dates to without you asking for them... did they happen for you on or around that time plus or minus 3 days? I'm curious as my dates get closer how people's success rate has been with her. Thanks much! xo

Mine arent for another 3 weeks... so Ill lyk:)

Offline embibems

« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2018, 05:11:40 PM »

Mine arent for another 3 weeks... so Ill lyk:)

Cool, thanks @LAW1974 :) Mine are coming up and then I have one for next year. I usually don't put much stock in timeframes but when a reader gives a specific date they're seeing, I get intrigued lol :) Keep us posted!

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2018, 10:43:58 PM »

5th is my first - then 11th-13th, will update soon!

Offline embibems

« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2018, 04:20:26 AM »

Thanks, @poorprincess! My first date of contact has come and pass. I have one for later this week though, so benefit of the doubt? :)

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2018, 04:25:56 AM »
 "A watched pot never boils."

Thanks, @poorprincess! My first date of contact has come and pass. I have one for later this week though, so benefit of the doubt? :)

Offline bstalling

« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2018, 05:22:26 AM »
Going to get in line for her this week since I have more free time. Will call her and get updates with Petunia. I may try a few other CP readers that were decent from 6 months ago. I just wish she had a schedule...

Offline embibems

« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2018, 05:37:16 AM »
Going to get in line for her this week since I have more free time. Will call her and get updates with Petunia. I may try a few other CP readers that were decent from 6 months ago. I just wish she had a schedule...

I hear ya! She usually calls in the evenings EST. She was pretty good :)

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2018, 09:14:01 AM »

Did yours come through? Mine isn't for a while and she's not been online 😞

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2018, 04:33:23 PM »

@hopelesslyhis - I am so sorry :(. I know how gut wrenching it feels to have the hope and then nothing. Stay positive and sending you good wishes. Re. My situation: So it is interesting -- my prediction for the 5th did but didn't come through. My POI and I work together, so on the 5th I had called him about something. He emailed me back immediately stating he was in a meeting testing something with a client. Drusilla had said this would be the day he starts to melt towards me and he would reach out in a romantic way. I would qualify this as a professional message but, nevertheless, contact?

Offline embibems

« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2018, 04:51:55 PM »

@hopelesslyhis - I am so sorry :(. I know how gut wrenching it feels to have the hope and then nothing. Stay positive and sending you good wishes. Re. My situation: So it is interesting -- my prediction for the 5th did but didn't come through. My POI and I work together, so on the 5th I had called him about something. He emailed me back immediately stating he was in a meeting testing something with a client. Drusilla had said this would be the day he starts to melt towards me and he would reach out in a romantic way. I would qualify this as a professional message but, nevertheless, contact?

None of my contact predictions came through for me either lol. I don't think I connected well with her anyways, which sucks cos she seems to work for a lot of you. I've spoken a couple times with Jeremiah and found him to be really keen and accurate although his timing too, I've heard, can be off. It's so hard, I know.. Sending everyone good vibes that the seasonal warmth helps to melt those icy hearts we're dealing with >.< xo

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2018, 07:10:41 PM »

None of my contact predictions came through for me either lol. I don't think I connected well with her anyways, which sucks cos she seems to work for a lot of you. I've spoken a couple times with Jeremiah and found him to be really keen and accurate although his timing too, I've heard, can be off. It's so hard, I know.. Sending everyone good vibes that the seasonal warmth helps to melt those icy hearts we're dealing with >.< xo

le sigh, I am sorry @embibems!

Also, just checked my email - he actually reached out on the 6th not the 5th which was what Drusilla predicted.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2018, 07:22:35 PM »
@poorprincess - id say 5th and 6th are still pretty close.....and i know you said it was work related and she said romantic biut contact is contact!  could it have been avoided?  im only asking b/c remember it's not easy to just reach out to someone and sau hey i messed up, im dying here please come back to me (well at least i dont think they will...) - they dont know were calling psychics and talking about them them on here.  At least mine has no idea (I mean I know for a fact, he really doesnt have any idea if I would even take him back or not) so I think we have to be realistic with our expectations of contact....  and assume it's positive until we know otherwise.  Yona described to me that he will "test the waters" so to speak "dip a toe in" here and there is what she said...  So see where it goes???  Maybe the first few emails are work and then bam, how have you been?  ya know? 

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2018, 10:48:03 PM »
@poorprincess - id say 5th and 6th are still pretty close.....and i know you said it was work related and she said romantic biut contact is contact!  could it have been avoided?  im only asking b/c remember it's not easy to just reach out to someone and sau hey i messed up, im dying here please come back to me (well at least i dont think they will...) - they dont know were calling psychics and talking about them them on here.  At least mine has no idea (I mean I know for a fact, he really doesnt have any idea if I would even take him back or not) so I think we have to be realistic with our expectations of contact....  and assume it's positive until we know otherwise.  Yona described to me that he will "test the waters" so to speak "dip a toe in" here and there is what she said...  So see where it goes???  Maybe the first few emails are work and then bam, how have you been?  ya know?

@law1974, yes you are totally right on. He could have completely ignored me and did not. So there is hope and "melting" in that. Haha if my guy knew I was calling psychics he'd prolly call me batshit lollll. But alas, calling them and this forum make it all a bit less insufferable. Thank you for your vote of confidence and positive thoughts. It means a lot. <3 Hang in there everyone! Here's hoping!!

anything