Author Topic: DRUSILLA- CP  (Read 37104 times)

Offline Lala123

Re: DRUSILLA- CP
« Reply #105 on: May 23, 2021, 04:42:18 PM »
I read with her last night, she seem to hit on my POI explaining a lot that makes total sense... I like how she talks and just goes with what she is getting and says if I want to stop her and ask anything I can, I let her just talk as I think psychics get more from just going with what they see... She stated a few dates such as around 5/21 and then said 6/11 or maybe even 10th but that it would be a significant day in regards to how he truly feels and she said love - he is slow moving and tries to control the situation but this can only work for so long so I will keep an eye out and see what happens on those dates... I will update if things start to unfold, she also told me a few things career wise so I will update if anything passes on either subject!

Was she right about the 21st?

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #106 on: May 23, 2021, 05:20:09 PM »
Nothing has happened other than me being frustrated with him lol, still... however he did message me and was basically sending snaps back and forth Friday AM and like "sexting" sorry if that is TMI lol... we had very sporadic messaging other than that so maybe that was what she was picking up? when she stated the dates she said 6/11 or 10th first with the significance and then said I see 5/21 around there but it made it feel it wasn't going to be as important as the 10th or 11th so I am going to continue and see if the 20th or21st manifests... I will keep updating... anyone else have anything come to pass for them?

I read with her last night, she seem to hit on my POI explaining a lot that makes total sense... I like how she talks and just goes with what she is getting and says if I want to stop her and ask anything I can, I let her just talk as I think psychics get more from just going with what they see... She stated a few dates such as around 5/21 and then said 6/11 or maybe even 10th but that it would be a significant day in regards to how he truly feels and she said love - he is slow moving and tries to control the situation but this can only work for so long so I will keep an eye out and see what happens on those dates... I will update if things start to unfold, she also told me a few things career wise so I will update if anything passes on either subject!

Offline Lala123

« Reply #107 on: May 23, 2021, 09:11:53 PM »
Nothing has happened other than me being frustrated with him lol, still... however he did message me and was basically sending snaps back and forth Friday AM and like "sexting" sorry if that is TMI lol... we had very sporadic messaging other than that so maybe that was what she was picking up? when she stated the dates she said 6/11 or 10th first with the significance and then said I see 5/21 around there but it made it feel it wasn't going to be as important as the 10th or 11th so I am going to continue and see if the 20th or21st manifests... I will keep updating... anyone else have anything come to pass for them?

I spoke with her a couple of days ago and she told me she strongly feels us communicating “Sunday”. Nothing has happened yet and I highly doubt it will, idk why I’m even still getting readings on this guy  Ghosted about 2 weeks ago.

anything