Author Topic: Anyone had a psychic end a call w/ them because they weren't feeling connected?  (Read 4937 times)

Offline GLK73

I just had a call with Hana and had to hang up on her.  The first time I spoke with her, I thought she was good.  The second time she seemed to ask a lot of questions and lecture a bit, so I didn't call her again.  One of our cats went missing yesterday, though, and I wanted to speak to a remote viewer, so I called her as that was a skill she had listed.  She couldn't get anything right about the cat, told me not to let the cats out of the house, and said the cat was by a tree and grass.  That narrows it down to 95% of the area I where I live.  Extremely helpful.

Offline Candy

I just had a call with Hana and had to hang up on her.  The first time I spoke with her, I thought she was good.  The second time she seemed to ask a lot of questions and lecture a bit, so I didn't call her again.  One of our cats went missing yesterday, though, and I wanted to speak to a remote viewer, so I called her as that was a skill she had listed.  She couldn't get anything right about the cat, told me not to let the cats out of the house, and said the cat was by a tree and grass.  That narrows it down to 95% of the area I where I live.  Extremely helpful.

So sorry about your cat!!  :( I noticed that Hana reads back to back and sometimes she sounds super tired. When she’s “fresh,” information flows easily. When she’s tired, the reading tends to be all over the place. Hope you find your cat soon!

Offline kandyna

Monty this woman hang up on me on time lol but Im glad she did cause I was going to!!