Author Topic: DRUSILLA- CP  (Read 34739 times)

Offline tellmewhy

DRUSILLA- CP
« on: November 25, 2018, 12:29:46 AM »
So I tried a lot of readers on CP

Drusilla _ This woman got to the heart of the matter, you know how you call a reader and you keep wanting to call because you are not content with information? well I really love this woman, I thought i will cut her off but rather I stayed longer that I expected
Uli _ I really like but it was a one time experience, I can get the same info from Yona
Rosanne
Cynthia
Effie
Petnuia _ I didn't stay long enough but this reader is good
Walter
Tyler
Tara
Kim
johnnie
Blessid _ really liked
Elijah_ Really likes
Indio
Saba
Berline
Nancy
Keith
Rapunzel
Darlene
Dominique
Sansa
Warren
Pollyanne
Leo
Lucrecia
Dawn
Sunny
Delphine
Rhoda
Poema
Muze
Eamon
Augusta
Archer

Some I don't remember so this is the short list! most of them suck
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 11:19:39 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline tellmewhy

Re: DRUSILLA- CP
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 01:06:35 AM »
So what will be the next rate up for CP psychics? $20 a min? I still can't make sense 0f how much this company is asking people to pay for psychic reading, something that's not guaranteed, Jesus Christ this is insane 

Offline star1

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2018, 01:13:11 AM »
So what will be the next rate up for CP psychics? $20 a min? I still can't make sense 0f how much this company is asking people to pay for psychic reading, something that's not guaranteed, Jesus Christ this is insane

Could you imagine if every customer could get their money back by a reader being wrong? Lol.

candiednut

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2018, 01:19:45 AM »

Could you imagine if every customer could get their money back by a reader being wrong? Lol.

cp would make no money  ;D ;D

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2018, 01:20:04 AM »
Have you never read with Mattie?  What did you think of Effie and Tara?

Offline star1

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2018, 01:20:42 AM »

cp would make no money  ;D ;D

Lol  ;) ;D

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2018, 01:38:32 AM »
No Mattie

Effie & Tara sucked !!!, if there were no comment then they sucked lol

Have you never read with Mattie?  What did you think of Effie and Tara?

Offline star1

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2018, 01:40:49 AM »
A friend of mine on another board had a reading with Tara recently and said that she was quite good for them.. Their situation is certainly unique, and she picked up most of it. I was quite surprised to hear that after the recent reviews of her..

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2018, 01:43:53 AM »
Tara gave me the marriage prediction  hahaha so was Tyler
I think one of the worst readers is Pollyanne and Dominique

Offline star1

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2018, 01:45:18 AM »
Tara gave me the marriage prediction  hahaha so was Tyler
I think one of the worst readers is Pollyanne and Dominique

I only have tried Eamon on there so far.. He gave me a similar reading to 2 others.  ???

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2018, 03:44:58 AM »
@tellmewhy Yaaaaas on Drusilla. Similar to you, I called her thinking I would hang up in no more than 10 minutes. She was good. Holding onto another week or two to see predictions unravel but wow what she saw, uncanny. I was very impressed and was trying to find out how others felt about her. I only got this thread though with mixed feelings...

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,2999.0.html

Offline embibems

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2018, 01:16:38 AM »
Hey guys, I'm looking to get in Drusilla's line since a lot of you seem to like her. I'm frustrated with Effie whose major prediction for me did not pan out this month. The advice she's given me doesn't really seem like it's good for me to follow lol, just based off my POI's situation.

What time does Drusilla usually log on EST? I know she's English so five hours ahead of the east coast. Just wondering so I know when to expect her call :) Thanks!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 01:26:06 AM by embibems »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2018, 02:28:31 AM »
she pops on anytime, sh can call you as late as 8pm and up cst

Hey guys, I'm looking to get in Drusilla's line since a lot of you seem to like her. I'm frustrated with Effie whose major prediction for me did not pan out this month. The advice she's given me doesn't really seem like it's good for me to follow lol, just based off my POI's situation.

What time does Drusilla usually log on EST? I know she's English so five hours ahead of the east coast. Just wondering so I know when to expect her call :) Thanks!

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2018, 02:29:28 AM »

@embibems, I hope you like her! I actually have caught her between 8-9pm EST both times :)

Offline embibems

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2018, 04:15:48 AM »

@embibems, I hope you like her! I actually have caught her between 8-9pm EST both times :)

Thanks to both of you! I think I'm gonna jump in her queue and see if she gives any specific dates. Looking through the reviews on CP, it seems like a reader was having stellar date and timeframe results from her this time last year. I never put much stock in timeframes anymore unless it's something symbolic or visual like what Mattie has given me, but we'll see. Thanks! :)