Author Topic: Choosing psychics before you found the board  (Read 7526 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Choosing psychics before you found the board
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2019, 06:41:04 AM »
Second from the bottom, for me:)
It makes me realize though that reviews don't really mean a thing! I've seen many on, for example, bitwine and purple ocean, with many good reviews, timeframes, everything, and those still turned out to be fakes.

100% agree. The same for Kasamba. It took me a while to realize they just publish positive reviews.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2019, 06:53:45 AM »
I'd read reviews and just look at the pictures on CP. If they look kind, I'll probably try them. Lol also I didnt know the lingo so I thought mediums were empaths so my filters were off too. I didnt go for expensive though because I was a broke college student. Thank God for that hah

haha yeah, I look at pictures too.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2019, 02:59:56 AM »
I chose based off reviews. Not reviews where it says “the reading was good since she read my POI very well” - I’m talking about actual predictions passing, etc. You can always get a good read but if the predictions don’t come to pass then what’s the point?

Offline SarahM

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2019, 03:50:49 AM »
I'm embarassed to say this but I thought the more expensive the better. Turns out those are actually the worst. The best psychics I've spoken to were 6$ & under. Don't even get me started on the ones that charge 50$ per minute.. Wtf??

anything