Author Topic: Hey there everyone! Just want to say hello!  (Read 2566 times)

josh34

Hey there everyone! Just want to say hello!
« on: November 24, 2018, 04:22:32 AM »
I'm a long-time lurker. Just wanted to finally join and say hello! I'm pleased to join the community!

Offline wishes215

Re: Hey there everyone! Just want to say hello!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2018, 12:14:08 PM »
Welcome!

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2018, 12:45:45 PM »
Hi there... welcome, feel free to post your experiences:)

josh34

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2018, 06:44:44 PM »
Thank you very much! I've shot through a few things on certain threads, from my experience. I look forward to hearing of the experience of others, too!

Thank you for the warm welcomes:)

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2018, 07:09:17 PM »
Yes! Welcome.  I read a lot here before joining myself and inputting ALL of my experiences (been ALOT) Feel free to message me for insight. This forum helps with letting go of the addiction of it, too. For that I’m grateful. There’s groups for gambling, shopping, drugs, heck even sex addiction. But psychics? Nope. Thankful for everyone on here.

josh34

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2018, 08:14:22 PM »
Yes! Welcome.  I read a lot here before joining myself and inputting ALL of my experiences (been ALOT) Feel free to message me for insight. This forum helps with letting go of the addiction of it, too. For that I’m grateful. There’s groups for gambling, shopping, drugs, heck even sex addiction. But psychics? Nope. Thankful for everyone on here.

Thank you very much, Chelle! I'm glad to feel so at home here, haha! I will definitely be posting more experiences! I've read with a lot of psychics, and quite a few who have been mentioned her. I've read based upon recommendations I've read from here, as well, far before signing up, so I'm not just some guy who's just "jumping in", so I'm excited to let everyone know how everything plays out and who's been correct and who hasn't been. And I'm very happy to hear it helps with the letting go! I'm happy to be part of such a forum! Thank you very much:)

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2018, 08:19:25 PM »
Welcome Josh! Hope you find this forum helpful to you! It helped me in the beginning when I first joined.

josh34

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2018, 08:24:40 PM »
Welcome Josh! Hope you find this forum helpful to you! It helped me in the beginning when I first joined.

Thank you very much!:) I appreciate that!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2018, 08:53:00 PM »

??? ??? You just joined yesterday...

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2018, 12:41:16 AM »
Actually no. I didn't. I created this profile yesterday. I was in here under another name. The infamous 11jlady. I changed my name for privacy reasons outside of this forum.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2018, 05:17:34 PM »
Welcome Josh!