Author Topic: why just not block my number..  (Read 4299 times)

josh34

Re: why just not block my number..
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2018, 04:20:58 AM »
Those all seem like red flags. He seems to be playing games. At least on some level. I'd ignore him from here on out. If you text him and he ignores you, and sometimes threatens restraining orders, I'd take him on his word. There are many reasons as to why he may not block you. I wouldn't take the lack of such an action as interest.

I'm really sorry. I wouldn't "hang in there" with this guy, but who knows what will happen! I would hold onto positivity and focus on yourself and your happiness!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2018, 04:42:44 AM »
Oh looks like he threatened a restraining order... I’m so sorry, I didn’t read that thoroughly. I am truly sorry!

And yes... I’ve been there too...I’ll PM you.
yes he did it 3-5 times for 3- 4 years to know each other also and just last month he ask me to come to his house,, I think its something wrong with this person

I had an ex that did that sort of shit but he was Bipolar, so yeah.  ??? >:(

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2018, 05:43:25 AM »
Those all seem like red flags. He seems to be playing games. At least on some level. I'd ignore him from here on out. If you text him and he ignores you, and sometimes threatens restraining orders, I'd take him on his word. There are many reasons as to why he may not block you. I wouldn't take the lack of such an action as interest.

I'm really sorry. I wouldn't "hang in there" with this guy, but who knows what will happen! I would hold onto positivity and focus in yourself and your happiness!
Well reading with psychics it mess you up in the head good. They will told you he afraid or he not read. They will also said you can move on but you don't have too. Those stuff can really mess you up in the head and screw you up and keep on contacting them I been there before.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 05:46:12 AM by psychic girls »

Offline star1

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2018, 07:58:28 AM »
That's why I said he should block you, because usually if I want someone to leave me alone, I just block them and it's done with.. That's just something I and others I've met actually tend to do.. I said at the start it appears your ex is playing mind games with you. He can't threaten a restraining order over you then reply to your texts. Over here, he would be just as bad. It seems your ex is unstable and possibly playing mind games. The best thing you could do is stop entertaining him to be honest. All the best, you'll meet someone better for you.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 08:21:37 AM by star1 »

Offline okgirl

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2018, 10:52:48 AM »
I don’t want to do anything with this person anymore, I block his number and I cut him off , I think it’s too much now

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2018, 12:49:39 PM »
@okgirl - I was going to tell you to remove his number from your phone!  Anytime I break up with someone it's the first thing zi do.  It helps me from drunk dialing or making any bad decisions.  If they're not in my phone then I cant "accidently" text them and regret it later!

Offline montauk

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2018, 07:49:36 AM »
imo, why text someone that tells you to move on.
to switch perspective, I did that sometimes to some guys who expressed interest in me and I told them lightly that I'm not interested, which is TRUE,
but that doesn't mean I will just block their number, I will even reply when I feel like it. But of course, this doesn't mean anything..

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2018, 01:03:12 PM »
imo, why text someone that tells you to move on.
to switch perspective, I did that sometimes to some guys who expressed interest in me and I told them lightly that I'm not interested, which is TRUE,
but that doesn't mean I will just block their number, I will even reply when I feel like it. But of course, this doesn't mean anything..
I used to do the same thing because of the stuff the psychics feed into your head. They said you can move on but you don't have too, he scary, he not ready for a commitment, he got issues the stuff that they said can really mess you up in the head. Nothing happen psychics ending up blocking me and move on to scam other peoples.

anything