Author Topic: msdream228  (Read 7722 times)

Offline LayaLove

Re: msdream228
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2019, 08:16:14 AM »
Just curious, so have you met the guy at the coffee shop yet?

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2019, 02:37:17 PM »

Yeah exactly because if you look at the board, people often go "Well so and so reader sugarcoated, so I won't go to them again. But so and so reader was negative and at least honest, so I'd use them again". The reader is having the last laugh.

I think the psychology of this is people feel like -- if someone gave someone else a negative reading, or tends to give negative readings, but YOU get a positive reading, people somehow trust that more. As if that means this person isn't blowing smoke up your butt, and on top of it, that you're maybe special, the one to defy the odds. Which of course is exactly what people want to think about their situations.

Look you guys know I’m a reader. I will shoot straight I’m not trying to make any jokes or stand up for anyone. 85% or more of relationships end in breakups.. and the same amount ex will not be returning. It’s not that psychics read negative, it’s that, why would you expect to be with this particular man for all your life? The 25% that does last th eyear could be breaking up next year... it’s really not psychological, I have out a number on it in my first post here, most peoples bf won’t work out, most, over 60% will break up this year or stay broken up. That’s normal, everybody breaks up... why would you say a reader is intentially negative? Nobody wants to tell someone they will break up. Someone who’s 85% negative is likely the most accurate sadly. If you consider leaving a relationship negative, relationships for me are all worth trying because of lessons learned.

So really, you are trying to justify a reader who is negative but also gives positive, I’d say that’s probably the most accurate. After all, half of people are coming to psychics when the relationship is in peril or even ended.

I will say though almost all exes eventually get back in touch, most do not reconcile romantically.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2019, 08:34:44 PM »
thank you for sharing that. I agree hundred percent

Offline m_anthony85

« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2019, 04:57:34 PM »
So It has been a few months since my reading with ms. dream. As I have predicted, there has been no contact from the person of interest and frankly I actually forgot about him and I am moving forward to a better life now. Nevertheless, she took my money and lied to me. This company really should be shut down for lying to its customers.

anything