Author Topic: msdream228  (Read 7797 times)

josh34

Re: msdream228
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2018, 09:10:44 PM »
It's probably just that it provides a pay check.

Right, more than 95 percent of the time. I dont know why people underestimate this.
Which is interesting to me. I've always wondered how people could live with the guilt of being a fraud, and feeding individuals false hope, or giving the opposite, causing someone to be sad either by holding onto a dream, or letting go of something real. I suppose I can kind of understand, if they're very poor, can't feed their children, etc... but even still. If I were in such a situation, I still wouldn't be able to con people, and cause potential harm to others, even for the sake of my children. It's kind of sad. I'd find a job, whether it be a gas station or a job flipping burgers. I just don't understand how morally people can feel okay in life being a fraud psychic. I wouldn't be able to afford the weight. It would break me. I feel it's the literal definition of evil.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2018, 10:16:24 PM »

Right, more than 95 percent of the time. I dont know why people underestimate this.
Which is interesting to me. I've always wondered how people could live with the guilt of being a fraud, and feeding individuals false hope, or giving the opposite, causing someone to be sad either by holding onto a dream, or letting go of something real. I suppose I can kind of understand, if they're very poor, can't feed their children, etc... but even still. If I were in such a situation, I still wouldn't be able to con people, and cause potential harm to others, even for the sake of my children. It's kind of sad. I'd find a job, whether it be a gas station or a job flipping burgers. I just don't understand how morally people can feel okay in life being a fraud psychic. I wouldn't be able to afford the weight. It would break me. I feel it's the literal definition of evil.

Is it possible that they aren't necessarily "conning" people but they try their best..but it's just not accurate?
During my eight years on keen I've had majority of the readers be WRONG on me but also had few readers that were dead on accurate for me. Ive also met some very nasty readers with a horrible attitude, and met sweet kind people with giving nature. (when you develop a relationship with readers you can really get to know their personality)
i dont think all of them are "frauds".. actually maybe some, "Frauds" for sure.. I have a few suspects but I won't say their names, because maybe they work for others (like their glowing reviews) and I don't want to insult anyone. but from my experience they do TRY, and many times their descriptions of present and past ARE accurate. but future is just hard to predict, this is why we need to take responsibility for our lives instead of FULLY relying on readings. Just gotta be realistic with things.
I've read with Carol before few times. she was hit or miss. but the times she was accurate, she was VERY accurate of the present descriptions. The "outcome" didn't really pan out the way she saw it, but then again MOST people cannot see clear outcome...I've learned this the hard way, and now i stick to only few who work for me.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2018, 10:53:12 PM »

There are a lot of evil peoples in this world. Even real psychics will give peoples false hopes.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2018, 01:48:07 AM »

Is it possible that they aren't necessarily "conning" people but they try their best..but it's just not accurate?
During my eight years on keen I've had majority of the readers be WRONG on me but also had few readers that were dead on accurate for me. Ive also met some very nasty readers with a horrible attitude, and met sweet kind people with giving nature. (when you develop a relationship with readers you can really get to know their personality)
i dont think all of them are "frauds".. actually maybe some, "Frauds" for sure.. I have a few suspects but I won't say their names, because maybe they work for others (like their glowing reviews) and I don't want to insult anyone. but from my experience they do TRY, and many times their descriptions of present and past ARE accurate. but future is just hard to predict, this is why we need to take responsibility for our lives instead of FULLY relying on readings. Just gotta be realistic with things.
I've read with Carol before few times. she was hit or miss. but the times she was accurate, she was VERY accurate of the present descriptions. The "outcome" didn't really pan out the way she saw it, but then again MOST people cannot see clear outcome...I've learned this the hard way, and now i stick to only few who work for me.

Well, I would call msdream228 a con just by the way she answered and lied about what she was "seeing". There are frauds and then there are the "tried my best" readers that have good intent. Whatever the case, the dissatisfaction we get from readings is the same. They are unreliable, the profession has no real legitimacy and they are only good for entertainment. So what if they get something right? You only know after it happens in real life.

josh34

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2018, 01:49:24 AM »

I mean it could be. But if you've read with a LOT of the people on Keen/Purple Ocean/Bitwine, you can TELL that they're frauds. I've gotten so many psychic readings in my lifetime. After a while it becomes easier and easier to tell. Just my opinion.

Offline m_anthony85

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2018, 04:02:34 AM »
I always ask this question how can they live with themselves by feeding peoples lies.

Easy. They get off on the sense of power they get from influencing people's lives and "playing God."

When you put it that way; they sound sociopathic

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2018, 04:09:33 AM »
I had a reading with this person many years ago. Completely opposite happened. I'd say the majority of "readers" on keen are frauds. As someone else stated previously, they have no screening so anyone can sign up and become a "reader" there. Most of them are just advice givers and utilize psychology, statistics, personal experiences, and "best guesses". Only one reader was legit off that site whom I still talk to currently and have been for years. Other than that, I wouldn't even bother.

Offline star1

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2018, 04:46:17 AM »
I've noticed that readers who tell people bad news seem to get a kick out of it, also. I'm on about the continuously negative readers who are doom and gloom for everyone. They boast about how "honest" they are as a reader for giving people bad news, when they tell virtually every customer the same ending. Doesn't make you a great reader for giving everyone bad news, it makes you very narcissistic. They think they're doing people good, when really ist to boost their reputation so that people say "well at least that reader's honest".. It's a false honesty.

Offline m_anthony85

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2018, 01:18:17 AM »
Wow. I haven't seen that name for quite a while. I read with her quite a while back. I felt like she connected. She made me feel great in the moment, but nothing really came, prediction-wise. \:
I received a last e-mail from her asking what i'd do if she was correct and I told her in my email reply that I never questioned her "gifts" and that this review on here was about her unprofessionalism and the fact that she lacked ethics with her response. If you are a real reader, you shouldn't behave in such a manner. If I had abilities and was accused of not being real, i'd simply tell a person that we will wait and see what happens. IDK, as much as I believe in psychics I think I will just walk away from finding one and hopefully I find one that I can be consistent with.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2018, 06:00:04 PM »
Wow. I haven't seen that name for quite a while. I read with her quite a while back. I felt like she connected. She made me feel great in the moment, but nothing really came, prediction-wise. \:
I received a last e-mail from her asking what i'd do if she was correct and I told her in my email reply that I never questioned her "gifts" and that this review on here was about her unprofessionalism and the fact that she lacked ethics with her response. If you are a real reader, you shouldn't behave in such a manner. If I had abilities and was accused of not being real, i'd simply tell a person that we will wait and see what happens. IDK, as much as I believe in psychics I think I will just walk away from finding one and hopefully I find one that I can be consistent with.

You would probably be better walking away. But if you want a "real" reader that has professionalism and a strong sense of ethics, i would point you to Yona. She is an independent reader and has a thread on here. I didnt get much out of her in terms of predictions, but others have. But she is very ethical...none of this "whiny Keen reader getting mad BS and using it against you stuff."

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2018, 06:37:24 PM »
I had a reading with this person many years ago. Completely opposite happened. I'd say the majority of "readers" on keen are frauds. As someone else stated previously, they have no screening so anyone can sign up and become a "reader" there. Most of them are just advice givers and utilize psychology, statistics, personal experiences, and "best guesses". Only one reader was legit off that site whom I still talk to currently and have been for years. Other than that, I wouldn't even bother.

I agree, I hate Keen so much.  I've had much better luck on purple ocean or bitwine even though they are kind of lesser known sites...  Keen just struck me as money hungry and the readers on there (not all, of course) just were so inaccurate for me.

Offline star1

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2018, 03:57:44 AM »
I've noticed that readers who tell people bad news seem to get a kick out of it, also. I'm on about the continuously negative readers who are doom and gloom for everyone. They boast about how "honest" they are as a reader for giving people bad news, when they tell virtually every customer the same ending. Doesn't make you a great reader for giving everyone bad news, it makes you very narcissistic. They think they're doing people good, when really ist to boost their reputation so that people say "well at least that reader's honest".. It's a false honesty.

I totally agree with this. Giving bad news is just as scripted as fairytale readings. Maybe even more so.

Yeah exactly because if you look at the board, people often go "Well so and so reader sugarcoated, so I won't go to them again. But so and so reader was negative and at least honest, so I'd use them again". The reader is having the last laugh.

Offline star1

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2018, 04:11:17 AM »
Yeah exactly because if you look at the board, people often go "Well so and so reader sugarcoated, so I won't go to them again. But so and so reader was negative and at least honest, so I'd use them again". The reader is having the last laugh.

Ugh, I know. I used to think the same thing...at least they were honest with me.

If they were honest, most readers would just say, sorry I can't see the future. Lol

Lol that's true  ;D

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2018, 04:31:58 AM »

I think the psychology of this is people feel like -- if someone gave someone else a negative reading, or tends to give negative readings, but YOU get a positive reading, people somehow trust that more. As if that means this person isn't blowing smoke up your butt, and on top of it, that you're maybe special, the one to defy the odds. Which of course is exactly what people want to think about their situations.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 04:35:31 AM by journalmuse »

Offline star1

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2018, 04:43:55 AM »

I think the psychology of this is people feel like -- if someone gave someone else a negative reading, or tends to give negative readings, but YOU get a positive reading, people somehow trust that more. As if that means this person isn't blowing smoke up your butt, and on top of it, that you're maybe special, the one to defy the odds. Which of course is exactly what people want to think about their situations.

Yeah a few readers spring to mind for me there, lol  :-X But they feel all excited because the reader who's usually negative told them good news so they feel all lucky.