Author Topic: msdream228  (Read 7810 times)

Offline m_anthony85

msdream228
« on: November 23, 2018, 10:29:37 PM »
Hello! Earlier this month I sought out msdream28 to read for me regarding a break up I had with my ex. She stated that communication would ensue within a few months. By the end of the call she told me to email her regarding any questions that I may have and not to worry as she would be answering her emails while having coffee. A few days later, I was unsatisfied as I felt I didn't feel anything really stood out so I emailed her asking for specific details. She replied stating that she smelt coffee when she was reading my email and that meant my poi and I were going to meet at a coffee shop. So, I questioned her about the coffee stating that she had told me she drinks coffee as she replies to emails and maybe thats what she smelt. She replied stating that she was not drinking coffee as she was reviewing my message. After our correspondence, I decided to google her find that a few people outside of keen had given her reviews... After discovering this, I copied and pasted the link with an email asking her if she knew about it and she went off on me stating I was the reason for the breakup and that she saw so much. My only question is, why didn't you tell me what you saw then? And why are you blaming me? After this incident I did some research and found that keen has no psychic screening process and anybody can just setup shop on keen's website. In this post, I'm including her response to my email; along with the link to her keen page and personal website. As I have found, her personal website is suspended currently, but was in fully functional condition prior to her emails to me as I have warned her that I'd be including both websites in my posting on here. I'm extremely upset only because she placed blame instead of acting as an adult. She claimed to have visions that showed I was the problem, but failed to mention these "visions" to me within my call and in my emails. It was not till I sent her the link to her reviews on here that she went off on me via e-mail.  https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/psychic-mediums/msdream228/5138142
http://carolsimon.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

I have seen that site and honestly I have never professed to be 100% accurate and no psychic is. Have been accurate for a large percentage of my callers but if I’m wrong I’ll admit it.  It does make me wonder what a caller did to negate what I saw or felt.

I strongly suggest that you not call for readings and do a personal evaluation to see how you may have played a part in the breakup with Anthony as no one is perfect as  perfection does not exist.

As far as testing goes that has been a pet peeve for me and some of my peers and have brought that up to keen but they ignore it. I have been tested elsewhere successfully BTW.

Blessings,

carol

------ Original Message ------
Sent: 11/22/2018
Subject: Re: Re: Prediction

this website States that you don't deliver correct predictions. this is a direct link to your name http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=2371.0

Offline star1

Re: msdream228
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018, 10:36:10 PM »
Hello! Earlier this month I sought out msdream28 to read for me regarding a break up I had with my ex. She stated that communication would ensue within a few months. By the end of the call she told me to email her regarding any questions that I may have and not to worry as she would be answering her emails while having coffee. A few days later, I was unsatisfied as I felt I didn't feel anything really stood out so I emailed her asking for specific details. She replied stating that she smelt coffee when she was reading my email and that meant my poi and I were going to meet at a coffee shop. So, I questioned her about the coffee stating that she had told me she drinks coffee as she replies to emails and maybe thats what she smelt. She replied stating that she was not drinking coffee as she was reviewing my message. After our correspondence, I decided to google her find that a few people outside of keen had given her reviews... After discovering this, I copied and pasted the link with an email asking her if she knew about it and she went off on me stating I was the reason for the breakup and that she saw so much. My only question is, why didn't you tell me what you saw then? And why are you blaming me? After this incident I did some research and found that keen has no psychic screening process and anybody can just setup shop on keen's website. In this post, I'm including her response to my email; along with the link to her keen page and personal website. As I have found, her personal website is suspended currently, but was in fully functional condition prior to her emails to me as I have warned her that I'd be including both websites in my posting on here. I'm extremely upset only because she placed blame instead of acting as an adult. She claimed to have visions that showed I was the problem, but failed to mention these "visions" to me within my call and in my emails. It was not till I sent her the link to her reviews on here that she went off on me via e-mail.  https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/psychic-mediums/msdream228/5138142
http://carolsimon.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

I have seen that site and honestly I have never professed to be 100% accurate and no psychic is. Have been accurate for a large percentage of my callers but if I’m wrong I’ll admit it.  It does make me wonder what a caller did to negate what I saw or felt.

I strongly suggest that you not call for readings and do a personal evaluation to see how you may have played a part in the breakup with Anthony as no one is perfect as  perfection does not exist.

As far as testing goes that has been a pet peeve for me and some of my peers and have brought that up to keen but they ignore it. I have been tested elsewhere successfully BTW.

Blessings,

carol

------ Original Message ------
Sent: 11/22/2018
Subject: Re: Re: Prediction

this website States that you don't deliver correct predictions. this is a direct link to your name http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=2371.0

"I smell coffee" LOL. I smell bs.. That's embarrassing..

Offline m_anthony85

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 10:38:11 PM »
Right!!! then she was called out and got mad. She went and suspended her website

Offline star1

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2018, 10:44:51 PM »
Right!!! then she was called out and got mad. She went and suspended her website

Lol she did people a favour doing that.. Hopefully she sorts out her reading style lol.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2018, 10:54:26 PM »
Just a great example of a typical Keen psychic. Just full of BS. They can't even create lies that make sense!

I would love to know where she has been tested successfully! Any documentation?

Offline m_anthony85

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2018, 11:44:16 PM »
I would like to know as well. I just thought it was funny because she didn't give me much detail till I emailed her and even then she didn't say anything about the visions she had that suggested the breakup was my fault. She just lacks tack. It's very professional for someone to act so immature. Like I said, I just found out that there is no screening process. I have a profile up there now and I have no abilities. Keen will not get my money now. Lies all lies! hahahahaha. And the way it works is that if you make 4.99/m... the reader only gets 1.62/m. Keen takes half as commission.

Offline star1

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2018, 11:46:22 PM »
I would like to know as well. I just thought it was funny because she didn't give me much detail till I emailed her and even then she didn't say anything about the visions she had that suggested the breakup was my fault. She just lacks tack. It's very professional for someone to act so immature. Like I said, I just found out that there is no screening process. I have a profile up there now and I have no abilities. Keen will not get my money now. Lies all lies! hahahahaha. And the way it works is that if you make 4.99/m... the reader only gets 1.62/m. Keen takes half as commission.

That explains why they keep raising their prices.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2018, 01:17:59 AM »
Yeah, but all things considered, $1.62 is almost $100/hr, which is damn good pay for doing a job 50% right at your best. Lol! Sorry, I don't have a lot of pity.

Offline m_anthony85

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2018, 01:19:58 AM »
Oh my!

josh34

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2018, 04:27:54 AM »
Wow. I haven't seen that name for quite a while. I read with her quite a while back. I felt like she connected. She made me feel great in the moment, but nothing really came, prediction-wise. \:

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2018, 04:32:40 AM »
Yeah, but all things considered, $1.62 is almost $100/hr, which is damn good pay for doing a job 50% right at your best. Lol! Sorry, I don't have a lot of pity.

Few readers would be reading for solid hours on there. I mean there are a few that have a line up, like Judi and Faery Lady but most don't. I would think they'd spend a lot of time waiting for calls to come in.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2018, 04:53:35 AM »
Still, I wouldn't have a job with that rate of accuracy. Only psychics and weather forecasters...lol. I am in the wrong line of work. 😁

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2018, 05:49:58 AM »
I always ask this question how can they live with themselves by feeding peoples lies.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2018, 06:55:33 PM »
It's probably just that it provides a pay check.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2018, 08:08:05 PM »
It's probably just that it provides a pay check.

Right, more than 95 percent of the time. I dont know why people underestimate this.

anything