Author Topic: always listen your heart  (Read 6933 times)

Offline okgirl

Re: always listen your heart
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2018, 12:15:34 AM »
well looks like Im done with keen I spend a lot money there and most people told you what you want to hear, nobody correct about me or my situation even people who is high rate here on forum yes they told me 1-5 or 1-7 number but it could be anything:) don't waste your money listen your heart and your intuition and lots time it happen when you let it go totally it happen.. but if you really want this person back after  year or two..its all totally up to you, and mostly time when you find somebody else they show up in your life when he/she don't need anymore

Did you get a final conclusion to your situation or are you just done with readings in general?
I did final conclusion fallow your heart ad your intuition and yes Im done with readings its waste money

Offline star1

« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2018, 12:20:06 AM »
well looks like Im done with keen I spend a lot money there and most people told you what you want to hear, nobody correct about me or my situation even people who is high rate here on forum yes they told me 1-5 or 1-7 number but it could be anything:) don't waste your money listen your heart and your intuition and lots time it happen when you let it go totally it happen.. but if you really want this person back after  year or two..its all totally up to you, and mostly time when you find somebody else they show up in your life when he/she don't need anymore

Did you get a final conclusion to your situation or are you just done with readings in general?
I did final conclusion fallow your heart ad your intuition and yes Im done with readings its waste money

Does anyone have a theory that your gut feeling (instinct) can sense destiny ? Why is it for example, your gut's never wrong, but readers can be wrong?

Offline okgirl

« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2018, 12:37:43 AM »

Does anyone have a theory that your gut feeling (instinct) can sense destiny ? Why is it for example, your gut's never wrong, but readers can be wrong?
  don't know why.. but mostly time what you feel inside its truth or will happen..in my situation man don't know what he want..also he been hurt very bad on past time and don't want be hurt again, but you can't make  them to love you or be with you, do you think readings will help? no they only give a hope for nothing.. you and only you can change situation we all have free will and best way to do.. let it go.. right person come to you right time.. God only want best to you don't force anything..

Offline star1

« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2018, 12:40:16 AM »

don't know why.. but mostly time what you feel inside its truth or will happen..in my situation man don't know what he want..also he been hurt very bad on past time and don't want be hurt again, but you can't make  them to love you or be with you, do you think readings will help? no they only give a hope for nothing.. you and only you can change situation we all have free will and best way to do.. let it go.. right person come to you right time.. God only want best to you don't force anything..
Hmm, I just find it odd how your gut knows what's gonna happen over any readers, and it's rarely wrong for people. Sorry he can't commit to you, he seems like his own worst enemy.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2018, 12:41:35 AM »
Our guts are never wrong, but we dont always hear our gut...or its not loud enough compared to other things. Like lust, wishful thinking, etcetc.

Readers arnt using our gut to read for us, which is why they can be wrong.

Offline okgirl

« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2018, 12:43:36 AM »

Hmm, I just find it odd how your gut knows what's gonna happen over any readers, and it's rarely wrong for people. Sorry he can't commit to you, he seems like his own worst enemy.
problem with lot girls/women we try force situation to be with this person when God try to pull you out from them..for reason..and this reason we all find out later, so my advice after many years readings ...don't force let it go everything in Gods hands

Offline star1

« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2018, 12:44:14 AM »
Our guts are never wrong, but we dont always hear our gut...or its not loud enough compared to other things. Like lust, wishful thinking, etcetc.

Yeah, that's what I was wondering.. Maybe our guts sense pre-destined events, because our intuition can sometimes go against their readings and why they blame on free will. With your gut, it's never happened in any other way than how your gut has sensed it, if that makes sense? Like you get more straight cut answers from your gut.. He will or won't be back, you will or won't get the job, etc. And yes, certainly we mistake our intuition for worrying too much, I certainly do.

Offline star1

« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2018, 12:48:21 AM »

problem with lot girls/women we try force situation to be with this person when God try to pull you out from them..for reason..and this reason we all find out later, so my advice after many years readings ...don't force let it go everything in Gods hands

Thank you  :)

Offline bstalling

« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2018, 12:52:53 AM »

Yeah, that's what I was wondering.. Maybe our guts sense pre-destined events, because our intuition can sometimes go against their readings and why they blame on free will. With your gut, it's never happened in any other way than how your gut has sensed it, if that makes sense? Like you get more straight cut answers from your gut.. He will or won't be back, you will or won't get the job, etc. And yes, certainly we mistake our intuition for worrying too much, I certainly do.

Well, my gut dosent give precise details...its straight-forward. Yes, no, stay away, go forward. I never get details of how something happens, when or why...which is why we sometimes call readers.

Offline star1

« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2018, 12:56:30 AM »

Well, my gut dosent give precise details...its straight-forward. Yes, no, stay away, go forward. I never get details of how something happens, when or why...which is why we sometimes call readers.

Yes, and sometimes getting answers is like getting blood out of a stone, lol  ;D