Author Topic: steven craig  (Read 11572 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: steven craig
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2018, 09:28:36 PM »
I'm sorry to hear about his wife.

But i will say i don't understand how he is the top advisor, I had him read for me years ago, zero of what he said was true, and i'm not hard to read for.  I never understood that 5 star rating.

Grief aside, unless he has another income, he still needs to work. Nothing to do with not wanting to deal with when will i hear from him questions. Just being practical. When did his wife die?

He wasn't a top-rated advisor because he was gifted. He was top-rated because he had been on the site since it started and had the most calls. He was able to stay the top advisor because callers like you, who believed "top" meant "most gifted", would continue to call. None of those readers on the Top Rated page were any good. Deborah Mills? Eli Casey? Victoria Sands? AskDrDonna? They were all awful.

Yeah! Who cares about grief! He needs to get his ass back on Keen and take those calls! Let's not assume he's taken those thousands of dollars he's earned since 1999 and saved them or invested! I need to know when my POI is going to call!

I swear to God, some of you addicts are so heartless and self-absorbed.

His wife passed away earlier this year. I can't remember exactly when.

Wtf is your problem? Most people have no choice but to go back to work whether they are grieving or not. It’s the way the world works   It’s called reality.  You have no idea if he saved that money or spent it on his sick wife.   You’ve got some serious issues.  Nothing to do with heartless or self centered.  I read with him once ten years ago whether he’s on or not doesn’t effect me one way or another.  Look who’s assuming. Most people don’t get months off of work to grieve.  Like I said I was thinking on a practical level. No reason for you to overreact and become I sulti g.  Denver everything is you pushed out.

Ignore her. Shes a Keen reader and has disdain for clients that post reviews. I'm pretty sure she runs one of those Keen Basher blogs. She also cant accept that her and her colleagues suck at what they do.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2018, 09:57:10 PM »
Omg lmao you’re too funny. And wrong on all levels of assumptions. Just because I don’t agree with most of the bs that is posted or misunderstood. There’s something called objectivity which most here seem to ignore.  I’m a client like everyone else.  Oh right, being practical and logical on this board is unheard of you have to either bash people or kiss the ass of those that are considered gods.  What you say makes zero sense,  your conclusions make no sense.  I’m practical and I’m a reader? Or am I an addicted? So which is it? Because all it seems is you don’t like your beliefs challenges and only look for reasons to be offended.   I have a disdain for reviews? Really because I’ve posted mine own. See again you make no sense you spin these fairytales you accuse readers of spinning. You’re one of those people that is never happy.  Always trying to find fault.  Again what you don’t like about me is just you pushed out. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2018, 09:59:21 PM »
Omg lmao you’re too funny. And wrong on all levels of assumptions. Just because I don’t agree with most of the bs that is posted or misunderstood. There’s something called objectivity which most here seem to ignore.  I’m a client like everyone else.  Oh right, being practical and logical on this board is unheard of you have to either bash people or kiss the ass of those that are considered gods.  What you say makes zero sense,  your conclusions make no sense.  I’m practical and I’m a reader? Or am I an addicted? So which is it? Because all it seems is you don’t like your beliefs challenges and only look for reasons to be offended.   I have a disdain for reviews? Really because I’ve posted mine own. See again you make no sense you spin these fairytales you accuse readers of spinning. You’re one of those people that is never happy.  Always trying to find fault.  Again what you don’t like about me is just you pushed out.

....I was referencing Satu here...the poster you were complaining about. She has posted at least one full name of her client on here that she accuses of harassing her and her colleagues. She should have been banned, but the Admin just deleted the post.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 10:01:12 PM by bstalling »

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2018, 10:03:42 PM »

....I was referencing Satu here...the poster you were complaining about. She has posted at least one full name of her client on here that she accuses of harassing her and her colleagues. She should have been banned, but the Admin just deleted the post.

Omg I’m so sorry. I truly apologize. Someone else on here said I was I reader and thought it was you. I shouldn’t have assumed.  My apologies again. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2018, 11:13:00 PM »
Notice how she dosent deny the important issue of posting a clients name on here. That fine Keen.com pedigree...

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2018, 03:15:36 AM »
If these threads have proven anything to me, it's that I don't ever want to be a reader.

josh34

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2018, 04:25:16 AM »
None of his predictions really came through. They were to be quite quick. He was kind though. Not sure if he has a gift or not. I'm kind of mixed on that front. But at least for me, his predictions hadn't really worked out.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2018, 04:33:47 AM »
If these threads have proven anything to me, it's that I don't ever want to be a reader.

Being a reader wouldn't be so bad as long as most of the people who post here didn't call you.

You don't think the board is an even sample of the types of callers that call in?

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2019, 12:50:11 AM »
I can’t believe this guy is still around. He led me on for over a year that my first love would come back. Meanwhile he met someone else, got engaged and married. She even had kids! Which he claimed he never wanted.

That seriously broke me for a long time.

Offline dilly

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2024, 10:19:22 PM »
what happened to this guy? He doesnt come on anymore?
i read with him like 5 years ago.... some minor contact predictions happened few times (or maybe it was a coincidence) but failed on big predictions...several times..
anyone ever read with him and has a success story?

Steven Craig has passed. Please be respectful. May he rest in peace.

Offline jackY

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2024, 02:25:57 AM »
How were they supposed to know? Reader on keen much?

i read with him like 5 years ago.... some minor contact predictions happened few times (or maybe it was a coincidence) but failed on big predictions...several times..

Offline Live and love

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2024, 01:50:52 AM »

Very sad. What was the cause of his passing?

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2024, 12:54:45 AM »

I heard it was at the beginning of the COVID pandemic but not COVID.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2024, 06:52:01 AM »

Thank you Matts mom

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2024, 12:04:41 PM »

Thank you Matts mom

You're welcome!  I did read with him several times in 2015.  Perhaps I should have listened to his advice.  He had predicted I'd not be able to purchase a condo that year....well, technically he was wrong, but I almost feel like I'm facing karma up to wazoo for not accepting what he had to say.

I should have waited, worked on myself, and prepared myself better to be a more responsible homeowner.

May Steve rest in peace