Author Topic: what do you do when your go to pyschic is not available or is gone?  (Read 1894 times)

Offline dreamer1234

haven't been to my 2 got go in maybe 2 weeks and i have somethings to update her about. it's kinda causing me to be anxious right now because it looks like she hasn't been on frequently in the last few days sporadic.  :-[ :'(. Her predictions have came true for me & picked up on situations 7 things pretty well. she's like my number 1 to go too. plus i like talking with her kinda created a bond.

Offline dreamer1234

Re: what do you do when your go to pyschic is not available or is gone?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 04:26:59 AM »
This used to be a problem for me. I would get antsy and start trying other readers, who would all suck. It was better if I waited for my go to to come back. Sometimes by the time they did I didn't even feel like getting a reading anymore. Sometimes it happens for a reason, either because something else will develop before you talk to them again. Or so you can find the answers on your own without them.

Thank you for responding much appreciate it! you are totally right and this is probs for the best i can't always depend on psychics. sometimes i'll end up contacting them alot.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2018, 06:20:48 AM »
It user to bother me a lot years back. I would crave chatting with my go to psychic just like any bad addiction. Now I don’t even have a “my go to” psychic. All in all they have been sooo horribly wrong and waste of money that even if I want I don’t end up doing it 😀

Offline J_Nessa01

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2018, 07:42:08 PM »
There's 2 psychics I speak to and they are very hard to get a hold of and not because they are always busy with other people but because they don't give a lot of readings.  At first it would get me in a bad mood  and I'd asked HOW could they not be available when I needed them? - yuck, I know! I'd then call other psychics who never connected with me as well as the other 2.  Now I am actually thankful I can't get a hold of  my go to's all the time. I have saved so much money because of that lol... There has even been times where I've gone 3-4 months without a reading and when I do catch them, they tell me the same things from my previous reading. I honestly believe its not healthy for me to get so many readings so this works in my favor.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2018, 03:08:22 AM »
I wait. I don't like jumping around to different psychics. I've tried 2 new ones in the last year, for one reading each. Other than I've stuck to the ones I've had good reads with in the past.