Author Topic: Accurate empath  (Read 1973 times)

Offline smoothie88

Accurate empath
« on: November 25, 2018, 10:20:15 PM »
I’m looking for an accurate empath who can help me to get clarity on POI’s emotions/feelings. Someone who’s very good with present and last reading. I don’t need any future predictions, as I know what it would be myself.

Please can you give me recommendations, someone who you have spoken to before and have been able to validate. I’ve spoken to a few psychics and never experienced anything very mind blowing...like some people on here said the psychics told them something that only they would know or something so private etc...nope never happened to me.

Offline star1

Re: Accurate empath
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 11:04:09 PM »
I also have been looking for a good empath, and most so far have been overrated and quite general, tbh. There was one reader, but I've already mentioned her name and apparently Zadalia is quite good (but I couldn't connect to her).

josh34

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2018, 11:06:26 PM »
I think Sandie Camara is very good. She's also a really fantastic person. Look on SPS for information. I don't have my account there anymore and I can't remember how to find her. I read with her once when she was on Bitwine, but she took her account down there. I think someone has her email or something in one of the threads? I don't really remember. But try searching her name there.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 11:20:27 PM by josh34 »

Offline username1111

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2018, 11:16:21 PM »
Karen is good:

https://healingtheworld.net/

Offline star1

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2018, 11:17:45 PM »
Karen is good:

https://healingtheworld.net/

I second that. This is the lady I was on about, KnowingAngel on Bitwine and Kasamba.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 11:25:26 PM by star1 »