Author Topic: bitwine strong readers  (Read 2960 times)

Offline dascallie

bitwine strong readers
« on: November 21, 2018, 12:10:29 AM »
FYI...I had insanely uniform readings across Angel Readings (outstanding, nailed incredibly specific information, she is not to be missed, imho), Field Expert (very solid throughout, close to amazing) and Lookout Mountain Psychic (darned amazing, seamlessly accurate, no flaws).

They ALL gave me the exact story, though some included details others did not (not a templated story--not scripted--but a quirky convoluted one, just as I'm experiencing it).

I mean, say what you will about all readings maybe being bogus --but how in the world can these three get so much *like* information, if they're NOT psychic?

Maybe they're all reading MY mind? However some info was not known--at least consciously, to me.

It's specific and it's not sugar coating I can tell you.

There is def something paranatural operating.

Predictions are another subject entirely--I tend to think in terms of probabilities more than predictions--the stronger the intention or desire of a POI to take a certain action, the stronger the energy..MAYBE...and therefore the greater success in "intuiting" it, AKA predicting it.
I assume because highly 'intentional' energy might be more 'formed', more emotionally concentrated-- might be easier to read, as an existing 'thing" versus scattered, mixed confetti, wishy washy thoughts. 

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: bitwine strong readers
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 01:47:10 AM »
I had a reading with  Lookout Mountain Psychic.  She seems to be spot  on with POI.  Prediction for contact is this month so we will see if she is accurate with predictions.

Offline wishes215

Re: bitwine strong readers
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 05:34:56 PM »
I’ve read with mountain medium and she is right about the present which imo all good psychics can guess. Prediction coming true is what matters to me so if it comes to pass, I’ll report back. It’s interesting that all three of them gave u the same reading, do keep
Us posted if anything comes to pass even if u don’t care for predictions coming to pass:))

quote author=dascallie link=topic=3590.msg64635#msg64635 date=1542759029]
FYI...I had insanely uniform readings across Angel Readings (outstanding, nailed incredibly specific information, she is not to be missed, imho), Field Expert (very solid throughout, close to amazing) and Lookout Mountain Psychic (darned amazing, seamlessly accurate, no flaws).

They ALL gave me the exact story, though some included details others did not (not a templated story--not scripted--but a quirky convoluted one, just as I'm experiencing it).

I mean, say what you will about all readings maybe being bogus --but how in the world can these three get so much *like* information, if they're NOT psychic?

Maybe they're all reading MY mind? However some info was not known--at least consciously, to me.

It's specific and it's not sugar coating I can tell you.

There is def something paranatural operating.

Predictions are another subject entirely--I tend to think in terms of probabilities more than predictions--the stronger the intention or desire of a POI to take a certain action, the stronger the energy..MAYBE...and therefore the greater success in "intuiting" it, AKA predicting it.
I assume because highly 'intentional' energy might be more 'formed', more emotionally concentrated-- might be easier to read, as an existing 'thing" versus scattered, mixed confetti, wishy washy thoughts.
[/quote]

anything