Author Topic: PREDICTIONS  (Read 3476 times)

Offline m_anthony85

PREDICTIONS
« on: November 20, 2018, 01:58:57 AM »
Hello, I spoke to Predictions a day ago. I was wondering if anyone has read with her? she's 33.88/m. I'm bot sure if she's real or not. Here is her url on keen.com
https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/predictions/10073205?category=635&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=27

Offline star1

Re: PREDICTIONS
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 02:00:33 AM »
Hello, I spoke to Predictions a day ago. I was wondering if anyone has read with her? she's 33.88/m. I'm bot sure if she's real or not. Here is her url on keen.com
https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/predictions/10073205?category=635&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=27

Wow she's expensive  :o

Offline icloud9

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2018, 02:05:28 AM »

i remember she used to be $4.99.
appears extremely unethical...where did the $25 jump come from?
my advice is to not spend money on advisors that charge that must per minute. More expensive does not guarantee more accuracy.
like i said in the other forum...Lord knows im not paying for ANYONE that much money PER MINUTE to breathe! I dont care if it's Theresa Caputo or if it's even jesus....lol.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2018, 03:38:31 AM »
terrible save your money

11jlady

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2018, 07:05:53 AM »
An fyi, anyone with a true spiritual gift typically follows the spiritual laws of morals, values, and principles and would not exploit and use their spiritual gifts for greed like that. That's complete non sense to be charging that much PER MINUTE. Holy crap. I pay Aries MUCH MUCH MUCH less than that and she's stellar and ethical. I pay Psychic Shelly MUCH MUCH MUCH less than that and she too is stellar. Shame on that lady for taking advantage of people like that. That's ridiculous. If she were THAT great, she wouldn't be on keen. She'd be on tv and have her own website and have stacks of people just waiting to hear her. She also wouldn't have a 4.8 star rating. If I were you, I wouldn't spend more than 6 bucks per minute MAX on a reader and that's even pushing it.

Offline m_anthony85

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2018, 08:31:13 PM »
Yes, it is expensive. I got a free three minutes. But in that three minutes, I was not really "wow'd.'

Offline icloud9

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2018, 08:50:41 PM »
An fyi, anyone with a true spiritual gift typically follows the spiritual laws of morals, values, and principles and would not exploit and use their spiritual gifts for greed like that. That's complete non sense to be charging that much PER MINUTE. Holy crap. I pay Aries MUCH MUCH MUCH less than that and she's stellar and ethical. I pay Psychic Shelly MUCH MUCH MUCH less than that and she too is stellar. Shame on that lady for taking advantage of people like that. That's ridiculous. If she were THAT great, she wouldn't be on keen. She'd be on tv and have her own website and have stacks of people just waiting to hear her. She also wouldn't have a 4.8 star rating. If I were you, I wouldn't spend more than 6 bucks per minute MAX on a reader and that's even pushing it.

YES!! SO TRUE.
although I do not mind spending on a good reader if they work for me. (i.e- sincerity is almost $10 per minute and Shaman Kira is $6.25 and these two are whom I stick to now...they're also almost available daily so it's convenient. Lady P doesnt come online often  :'( ) ...coz i would rather pay for something that WORKS than pay less than have it be nonsense (unfortunately im ashamed of the amount of $ i spent the first few years on KEEN..just looking for fairy tales lol)
but $20~30 per minute is just ... over the top. I don't know what goes on in their mind for them to think their readings are THAT great.
I think it puts the client into the mindset of feeling more vulnerable and trusting of the advisor... I mean when i used to read with Clairvoyant Ernest few years ago...many times.. I was in that mindset and I looked at him as if he were my true savior...also it psychologically frames you into that mindset...it's like you are justifying the amount of money you are paying.
Mind you, none of his predictions manifested. I was utterly devastated.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2018, 09:29:34 PM »
I thought Earnest was one of the profiles associated with Fiona and her husband. Is he still on keen?

Offline icloud9

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2018, 09:36:41 PM »
I thought Earnest was one of the profiles associated with Fiona and her husband. Is he still on keen?

Omg you are talking about Persian Medium right? She is another one that I advise people to RUN FAR from!! I havent seen her on KEEN, what happened to her?
and yes, Ernest is still around....with glowing reviews....Maybe he DOES work for many others. These positive reviews really confuse me.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2018, 09:44:45 PM »
Persian medium aka Fiona and her husband had at least half a dozen profiles going if not more. She was gawd awful too. I'm surprised she wasn't outed sooner.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2018, 10:43:07 PM »
Persian medium has her own website and most of the so called featured Keen readers (aka overpriced scammers) went with her. I know there's at least one pending fraud lawsuit against her.