Author Topic: Advisors with a 5.0 rating  (Read 5240 times)

Offline icloud9

Advisors with a 5.0 rating
« on: November 20, 2018, 12:44:09 AM »
How do you personally feel when someone has a 5.0 rating?
It psychologically messes with me in an interesting way. Do you think the 5/5 perfect rating means the advisors are actually highly ACCURATE, or they just know how to maintain that by doing some trick? Strategies like, not accepting and blocking new callers. Good customer maintenance skills.
for example people like magical sandra..she has 5.0 but i've read some negative stuff about her.
dollwitch also has 5.0 but she's terrible.
Faery Lady..5.0...let's not even go there.
Milestone advisor 5.0... fairytale reader.
And many more.

There are many advisors with a 5.0 that I want to try but because of my experience with other 5.0 advisors who have been terrible/ extremely mediocre for me, I just cannot get the courage to do so. In my humble opinion, psychics are humans too...and none of them are ALWYAS right 100% no matter how gifted they are and they cant always see everything. and they don't connect with EVERYONE the same. so the whole 5.0 thing just looks quite misleading to me.

Just wondering how you guys pick your advisors. Do you have advisors whose rating is lower than 4.9 that work very well for you?

And I wish they'd bring the histogram back so I can actually read ALL The reviews...1 to 5 stars!

11jlady

Re: Advisors with a 5.0 rating
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 12:53:47 AM »
Because they limit the amount of historical comments which will include negative comments, I'm seeing a lot of crappy readers with 5.0 ratings. It's because they changed how far back the history of the ratings go. They made the history a lot shorter I believe. What I do is, look for patterns of user comments. Is it the same 10 users leaving the great feedback for a year or are they getting raving reviews from lots of different people? The next thing I look for is how long they have been an advisor and how many readings they've given verses how much feedback they have. For example: If someone's been a reader since 2001 and only given like 20,000 readings and then only have like 5.000 reviews with positive feedback...........chances are they are crap because the ratio to reviews compared to how many readings they've given is a very small amount.

Keep in mind, a lot of people will leave great reviews because they've been sold their fairytale dreams. So the last thing I look for is, how many comments are talking about predictions that have come to pass verses how many are saying "Oh she's so sweet and accurate at how he/she feels"..............all kinds of stuff to look for.

Me? I only use 2 people every month and that is Aries Intuition and Psychic Shelly (albeit Shelly I talk to several times a month cause I love getting her markers lol).

I guess the key is just finding a couple that really work for you and have proven their accuracy with things coming to pass.

Offline star1

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2018, 01:53:46 AM »
This is one of the biggest problems with Keen! You can't trust the feedback in general on there but especially not the 5 star ones that seem almost perfect. Some of those are the worst no-talent ones and yes they will block or not accept calls in order to maintain their glowing feedback. Or they will hang up after 1-2 minute so you can't leave any feedack. Some will pressure you to leave 5 stars after every call. Some offer free minutes in exchange for feedback. One wanted me to call her relative who was trying to get started on Keen and leave 5 stars in exchange for free minutes! They can get bad feedback removed too in a lot of cases. Like if you leave more than one negative rating for one advisor Keen will remove all but the first one. They have lots of tricks to make it look like they have nothing but satisfied clients.

For me...the 5 star readers with a cult following turned out to be the worst. Those are the ones that have people very emotionally attached to calling them and they wil try to get you to feel that way too. They act really sweet and caring and then twist it around on you so you feel guilty for leaving honest feedback.

Asking who works well for people, it is really going to vary how everyone determines that. Some people will be okay with calling someone who doesn't get predictions right but gives them other kinds of insight. But with someone else, they may think a reader is crap if they can''t do any predictions. So you have to know what you want out of a reading and read feedback with that in mind. But yeah I had better results with the ones who were less than 5.0. I will never use Keen again though because their whole system is so shady.

Also, the different connections. Some readers I may like you may go "pfft" at my choices, and vice versa. It's hard to get recommendations for readers.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2018, 02:53:09 AM »
I don't have too much experience with keen but at least I know Kasamba does not publish bad reviews. If you give 5 star, it automatically will be published but less than 5 or 4 will rarely be published. It happened to me several times. And I know that if I give even 4 star to a reader, she/he will immediately block me. So, even it happens that I am unhappy with a reading, I would prefer to not leave a feedback, unless I want to stop contacting with that reader.

Offline star1

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2018, 10:18:37 AM »
Also, the different connections. Some readers I may like you may go "pfft" at my choices, and vice versa. It's hard to get recommendations for readers.

I know right? It's weird how one person can have a great experience with a reader, and someone else will have a terrible reading.

Even if a 5.0 reader was genuinely great for everyone else, they might not work for me or you.

Yup, that's why it's so hard sometimes to recommend a good reader to somebody, because there's always that issue  :-/

Offline icloud9

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2018, 08:13:05 PM »
This is one of the biggest problems with Keen! You can't trust the feedback in general on there but especially not the 5 star ones that seem almost perfect. Some of those are the worst no-talent ones and yes they will block or not accept calls in order to maintain their glowing feedback. Or they will hang up after 1-2 minute so you can't leave any feedack. Some will pressure you to leave 5 stars after every call. Some offer free minutes in exchange for feedback. One wanted me to call her relative who was trying to get started on Keen and leave 5 stars in exchange for free minutes! They can get bad feedback removed too in a lot of cases. Like if you leave more than one negative rating for one advisor Keen will remove all but the first one. They have lots of tricks to make it look like they have nothing but satisfied clients.

For me...the 5 star readers with a cult following turned out to be the worst. Those are the ones that have people very emotionally attached to calling them and they wil try to get you to feel that way too. They act really sweet and caring and then twist it around on you so you feel guilty for leaving honest feedback.

Asking who works well for people, it is really going to vary how everyone determines that. Some people will be okay with calling someone who doesn't get predictions right but gives them other kinds of insight. But with someone else, they may think a reader is crap if they can''t do any predictions. So you have to know what you want out of a reading and read feedback with that in mind. But yeah I had better results with the ones who were less than 5.0. I will never use Keen again though because their whole system is so shady.

I AGREE!!!!

Offline icloud9

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2018, 08:19:16 PM »

This is so true...Lol I've also had readers who worked for me the first few times but over time they stopped working for me.
This is why now i have limited the number of times I get readings per month, and I try to stick with the ones that have worked for me over and over.

Offline star1

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2018, 08:22:42 PM »

This is so true...Lol I've also had readers who worked for me the first few times but over time they stopped working for me.
This is why now i have limited the number of times I get readings per month, and I try to stick with the ones that have worked for me over and over.

It's like they get too familiar with your situation and advise you or speak to you more as a friend, haha.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2018, 08:40:52 PM »

It's like they get too familiar with your situation and advise you or speak to you more as a friend, haha.

OMG yes, I've had that happen too...that's why I rarely use the same reader more than once if I get a reading at all...I just look for new perspectives.  I used to call the same readers over and over and what a waste of time.

Offline star1

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2018, 08:53:20 PM »

OMG yes, I've had that happen too...that's why I rarely use the same reader more than once if I get a reading at all...I just look for new perspectives.  I used to call the same readers over and over and what a waste of time.

Yeah, exactly. You have to space out your readings or they definitely remember you, and then it doesn't feel so genuine, lol.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2018, 09:35:37 PM »
I space out my readings to not more than one a month usually and I don't identify myself to the readers usually. I like it better when they're not building off previous reads.

anything