Author Topic: Ask Maria now  (Read 4974 times)

Offline lala1206

Ask Maria now
« on: July 05, 2018, 02:06:37 PM »
I am interested in knowing if anyone  has ever read with her and your thoughts? And experience.

Offline Deedee123

Re: Ask Maria now
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 05:14:06 PM »
I have. I felt like she was giving advice rather than giving insight or anything else what... for example, asking about a POI and how I was distant and hesitant to get back with him initially, but now he’s stand offish and she said why are you being distant!? This man cares about you. Don’t shut the door. He will resurface. Hasn’t happened yet ....

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2018, 05:17:40 PM »
I think I did when I used keen. Nothing impressive. I agree, she went into advice mode.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2018, 07:51:59 PM »
Read with her once and she gave me advice, she said: say hello to him and if he doesn't respond the way you want to, you should move on.

Not really what I was looking for in a reading.

Offline njlady

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2018, 11:35:43 PM »
Read with her once and she gave me advice, she said: say hello to him and if he doesn't respond the way you want to, you should move on.

Reader: Sometimes he's asleep and sometimes he's awake. 

Caller:  Go on .....

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2018, 11:45:17 PM »
Bahahaha so funny!

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2018, 01:09:15 AM »

Reader: Sometimes he's asleep and sometimes he's awake. 

Caller:  Go on .....

LOL!!!

Offline icloud9

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2018, 09:05:32 PM »
I've read with maria.
she was accurate for me and one of the very few that told me that my POI at the time was all in his self-righteous ways, extremely narcissistic, and that I deserve better.
She was right. After moving on from him I realized that I WAS, indeed, dealing with a narcissist. (and yeah he never returned either, thank GOD)

after that, i called her again to ask about something else, and she was wrong on that prediction,  so I didn't return.