Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > The Polls

Lazy Men, Selfish bastards

(1/2) > >>

tellmewhy:
Ladies, please watch out for men who are lazy and looking for women to take care of them, there are men out there wanting desperate vulnerable women to take care of them, please do not fall being a victim, I would never put myself in a position where a man use me.

These men use their looks and charm to get with women, I personally heard of men like that, once the money is gone, they will be gone to the next best thing, I personally will only marry a man I love and who loves me as much, please watch out.

It hurts me to see some women putting themselves in that position, although this is a review forum for psychics, I find it hard not to make this comment. The right person will come along, don't be desperate.

If a man loves you, he won't move in with you and expect you to pay all the bills, feed and cloth him, there is no dignity in that. If you have been together for a long time and he falls on then by all means help.

I have personally seen a man liking a woman who was like 4in tall in a wheelchair and I knew that he was looking to get with her to use her, I’m not saying a midget doesn't deserve love but this man is in a bad habit of moving in with women and taking advantage of them until the woman puts her foot down and kicks him out. All I’m asking is for you ladies to keep eyes open for men like that.

Post your horror stories.....

star1:

--- Quote from: tellmewhy on November 19, 2018, 04:39:47 PM ---Ladies, please watch out for men who are lazy and looking for women to take care of them, there are men out there wanting desperate vulnerable women to take care of them, please do not fall being a victim, I would never put myself in a position where a man use me.

These men use their looks and charm to get with women, I personally heard of men like that, once the money is gone, they will be gone to the next best thing, I personally will only marry a man I love and who loves me as much, please watch out.

It hurts me to see some women putting themselves in that position, although this is a review forum for psychics, I find it hard not to make this comment. The right person will come along, don't be desperate.

If a man loves you, he won't move in with you and expect you to pay all the bills, feed and cloth him, there is no dignity in that. If you have been together for a long time and he falls on then by all means help.

I have personally seen a man liking a woman who was like 4in tall in a wheelchair and I knew that he was looking to get with her to use her, I’m not saying a midget doesn't deserve love but this man is in a bad habit of moving in with women and taking advantage of them until the woman puts her foot down and kicks him out. All I’m asking is for you ladies to keep eyes open for men like that.

Post your horror stories.....

--- End quote ---

Thanks for your support and help to women who are a little naive sometimes, I admit I can be and usually end up being too romantic and trying to help after the guy too much. Good post!  :)

LAW1974:
UGH -- Thank God I dont tend to fall for these types... I get arrogant ones who are insecure but pose as arrogant and seem like narcissist but really arent?  IDK... 

tellmewhy:
Oh I know that type, I worked with a friend, he's bisexual but nobody in the office knew, I asked him why he was very arrogant and yet didn't know much, because he considered me as a friend, he told me its because he has low self-esteem issues and by being like that no one can walk over him.

--- Quote from: LAW1974 on November 19, 2018, 08:17:39 PM ---UGH -- Thank God I dont tend to fall for these types... I get arrogant ones who are insecure but pose as arrogant and seem like narcissist but really arent?  IDK...

--- End quote ---

star1:

--- Quote from: tellmewhy on November 19, 2018, 08:44:55 PM ---Oh I know that type, I worked with a friend, he's bisexual but nobody in the office knew, I asked him why he was very arrogant and yet didn't know much, because he considered me as a friend, he told me its because he has low self-esteem issues and by being like that no one can walk over him.

--- Quote from: LAW1974 on November 19, 2018, 08:17:39 PM ---UGH -- Thank God I dont tend to fall for these types... I get arrogant ones who are insecure but pose as arrogant and seem like narcissist but really arent?  IDK...

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

The POI is very arrogant and can act like a right pr*ck, but has admitted to me when he's alone with me that he's insecure. You'll find it's usually the ones mostly who want attention or are cocky/arrogant that are deeply insecure within themselves.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version