Author Topic: Lazy Men, Selfish bastards  (Read 3496 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Lazy Men, Selfish bastards
« on: November 19, 2018, 04:39:47 PM »
Ladies, please watch out for men who are lazy and looking for women to take care of them, there are men out there wanting desperate vulnerable women to take care of them, please do not fall being a victim, I would never put myself in a position where a man use me.

These men use their looks and charm to get with women, I personally heard of men like that, once the money is gone, they will be gone to the next best thing, I personally will only marry a man I love and who loves me as much, please watch out.

It hurts me to see some women putting themselves in that position, although this is a review forum for psychics, I find it hard not to make this comment. The right person will come along, don't be desperate.

If a man loves you, he won't move in with you and expect you to pay all the bills, feed and cloth him, there is no dignity in that. If you have been together for a long time and he falls on then by all means help.

I have personally seen a man liking a woman who was like 4in tall in a wheelchair and I knew that he was looking to get with her to use her, I’m not saying a midget doesn't deserve love but this man is in a bad habit of moving in with women and taking advantage of them until the woman puts her foot down and kicks him out. All I’m asking is for you ladies to keep eyes open for men like that.

Post your horror stories.....

Offline star1

Re: Lazy Men, Selfish bastards
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 04:54:02 PM »
Ladies, please watch out for men who are lazy and looking for women to take care of them, there are men out there wanting desperate vulnerable women to take care of them, please do not fall being a victim, I would never put myself in a position where a man use me.

These men use their looks and charm to get with women, I personally heard of men like that, once the money is gone, they will be gone to the next best thing, I personally will only marry a man I love and who loves me as much, please watch out.

It hurts me to see some women putting themselves in that position, although this is a review forum for psychics, I find it hard not to make this comment. The right person will come along, don't be desperate.

If a man loves you, he won't move in with you and expect you to pay all the bills, feed and cloth him, there is no dignity in that. If you have been together for a long time and he falls on then by all means help.

I have personally seen a man liking a woman who was like 4in tall in a wheelchair and I knew that he was looking to get with her to use her, I’m not saying a midget doesn't deserve love but this man is in a bad habit of moving in with women and taking advantage of them until the woman puts her foot down and kicks him out. All I’m asking is for you ladies to keep eyes open for men like that.

Post your horror stories.....

Thanks for your support and help to women who are a little naive sometimes, I admit I can be and usually end up being too romantic and trying to help after the guy too much. Good post!  :)

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 08:17:39 PM »
UGH -- Thank God I dont tend to fall for these types... I get arrogant ones who are insecure but pose as arrogant and seem like narcissist but really arent?  IDK... 

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2018, 08:44:55 PM »
Oh I know that type, I worked with a friend, he's bisexual but nobody in the office knew, I asked him why he was very arrogant and yet didn't know much, because he considered me as a friend, he told me its because he has low self-esteem issues and by being like that no one can walk over him.

UGH -- Thank God I dont tend to fall for these types... I get arrogant ones who are insecure but pose as arrogant and seem like narcissist but really arent?  IDK...

Offline star1

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2018, 08:47:17 PM »
Oh I know that type, I worked with a friend, he's bisexual but nobody in the office knew, I asked him why he was very arrogant and yet didn't know much, because he considered me as a friend, he told me its because he has low self-esteem issues and by being like that no one can walk over him.

The POI is very arrogant and can act like a right pr*ck, but has admitted to me when he's alone with me that he's insecure. You'll find it's usually the ones mostly who want attention or are cocky/arrogant that are deeply insecure within themselves.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 08:50:20 PM by star1 »

Offline tellmewhy

Why do ex’s come back?
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2019, 11:43:21 PM »
Why is my Ex keep trying to come back? This is a man I broke up with back in  2012! He’s been attempting to get in touch with me for a long time but I ignore him! The last time he made an attempt was back in 2016 December, method of contact was phone, email & LinkedIn in! This time around I changed my name by using my first name and initials only for him to find me yet again and he's requested me to add him yet again. What’s it with December that makes him want to connect? This is a man I warn never to contact me again. Sorry to vent but this is starting to annoy me. By the way I blocked him so if he’s sending messages, I can't tell. He’s blocked from every means of contact.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 02:28:21 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline JAG20

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2019, 02:37:14 AM »
Us men can be strange creatures, and a lot of what we do is out of fear, embarrassment, trying to act strong, tryna be brave and act like we don't care when we do deep down. I cant make excuses for our gender cuz we can be assholes when we wanna be, but one piece of advice I'd give from a man's side of things is, try to sometimes look below the surface of our shitty behavior, and you should get an energetic kinda feeling on if we care deep down, we do give subtle hints often times

anything