Author Topic: Mikki Reno  (Read 32740 times)

Offline misty

Re: Mikki Reno
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2011, 07:04:07 PM »
Synergy the reason why I like Vallentina Rose is because she got 3 predictions about contact correct. Now i can't say they were exactly as she saw them.

- For the first one she said she sees a text from him in 28= could be 1 or 10 days. It happened in 8 days and it was physical contact.

- 2nd one, she saw us going out talking, doing something. She got 8 days. Well we did see eachother and talk and argue, it happened on the 17th (1+7=8, coincidence?:S)

- The last time i talked to her dhe said Out of the blue you will see him more and hear from him. She said anywhere from 3 days to Nov 3.

Well the next night after midnight, out of the blue he started texting me. We texted for a good 2 hours. The next day, even after he text me saying he will not show up for classes, Out of the blue I see him outside waiting for me.

So now after reading all my past notes. Tbh i don't know what to think of her anymore. I still like her because her predictions about contact are very close, not perfect but I cant blame her for not being perfect. But then again I remember the first time I read with her, I asked when did my ex break things off with his fwb, She said 3 months ago and i know for a fact thats not correct.

Her reading wasnt a fairy tale reading, She did tell me some bad stuff about my ex. Which was painful to hear and I didnt want to call her back but then when i saw my ex I couldnt control myself and ended up calling her 2 more times after that.

Synergy. I'm sorry if you dont end up liking her. =( Now after reading all my notes and thinking about stuff I dont know what to think anymore.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 07:09:12 PM by misty »

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2011, 07:17:01 PM »
Don't be sorry!  I'm just pretty disappointed with most readers right now.  She actually has the most realistic long term prediction, BUT our reading last night left me a bit confused (it's not her fault; I'm just an indecisive libra).

She still says we won't be in a happy committed relationship for two years (when he finishes law school), but she started telling me that I shouldn't be so focused on "labeling our relationship" and that I need to be more understanding about his committment to school.  This was weird because I have been WAY understanding, and I'm super busy too!  I'm not trying to be with him 24/7!! 

The prediction I doubted was that we would talk and he would express his continued interest tomorrow.  We haven't communicated since I cancelled our date last Friday, even though we see each other every day at work.  I hope we do talk tomorrow, but he usually can go for longer periods of time without talking to me.  We'll see. 

Offline Starrlite

« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2011, 08:35:16 PM »
Misty,

I once asked a question about my ex and this girl he was seeing and the reader told me that when asking questions about two people neither of whom were me the time frames get even more screwed up.  That's why she might have said three months even if its was not that long ago.  If they are still together that's a different story.  I feel like she should have picked that up.

Offline misty

« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2011, 03:50:03 AM »
Starrlite, that makes complete sense. (and no they still arent together)

I did ask the same question to Avalon and Sandy Esther. Their answers,well the # of weeks, made more sense.

just curious here, who was the reader?

Offline Starrlite

« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2011, 05:37:12 PM »
Misty,

The reader was actually Mikki.  I read with her shortly after my ex ended his relationship.  Spoke to her last week and am excited to see if her new prediction comes true :)

Offline Starrlite

« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2011, 05:44:41 PM »
Misty,

Just realize you had asked another question before and I hadn't seen it.  Mikki is not the only to tell me he was an option.  Bonneshia did as well and so did a psychic I saw in my area.  I can see how I could be with him, but I don't think he'll ever truly love me.  He just depends on me.  They also all said they didn't think I would take the opportunity because there would be a new man.  No new man yet but I have been on a few dates and met a few interesting people.  Nothing noteworthy yet.  My ex and I are becoming very good friends though.  I am realizing how much I rather be his friend.  We get along better, and I actually am enjoying his company more than I have in almost 4 years.  I thought they were crazy when they said I could fall for someone else and turn him down, but now I'm starting to see that they could be right.

Offline misty

« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2011, 02:48:59 AM »
ughhhh I pressed a wrong key and it deleted my entire post!:@ and it was a long one:@!!!

starrlite, im glad your dating and meeting new people. How i envy you!

I just wanted to make sure psychics werent telling us the same thing. A lot of them give us the fairy tale endings and a lot say we will have a choice to make. I agree with Synergy that when psychics get a prediction wrong they just blame it on free will which I very much hate. I expect a practical reason as to why...

Starrlite, did any of the psychics give you a timeframe or any specific prediction as to when you will meet the new man?

Ricky from PS, half of the people from liveperson and a few radio psychics all saw someone coming into my life that would be crazy about me. Most said August to September. I eagerly waited.. yet no sign of him
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 02:52:18 AM by misty »

Offline Starrlite

« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2011, 05:10:58 AM »
Misty,

Ricky and Therese from PS were highly disappointing.  They both told me I would be back together with the ex before the end of the year.  They also both told me he was involved with anyone else, which he was.  It was a committed relationship for a while.  The PPN psychics all told me I already knew the guy but we're not exactly friends.  Mikki, Bonniesha, Valentina Rose and Midnight Magical Spirit are all giving me time frames in the coming weeks for contact from this person and a time frame of before the holidays for a relationship to really take off.  Will definitely let you know if anything happens.  As for now I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing and not counting on the predictions.  I don't even know why I still call. 

Offline misty

« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2011, 03:25:59 AM »
...its that little strand of hope left in us that makes us call

and I agree Therese and Ricky were disappointing. I spent 40 minutes on the phone with Ricky, and not one single prediction came true. and He gave me so many dates too:S it was weird cause he sounded very confident

I even talked to Moira, Betty, Libby, Stella and the worst of all Iris. ugh If I knew there were other psychics out there that could be telling me the same thing for 3 times cheaper I could have saved a lot But then again I was happy talking to an actual person and no longer having scripted conversations on liveperson.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2012, 04:12:19 PM »
Mikki - I've never read with you but *welcome* and thank you for posting your contact information.

:)

Offline Mikki Reno

« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2012, 06:05:56 PM »
Mikki - I've never read with you but *welcome* and thank you for posting your contact information.

:)

Thanks Positive Thoughts!!!! I really appreciate it!!!!!

tjoy12

« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2012, 08:41:24 PM »
I read with Mikki back in late June or early July I think.

Anyway, I hadn't yet cut contact with my ex and I asked her if I did, what would happen.
She said he wouldn't be able to go 2 weeks without talking to me. Well after I cut contact, ummm...we went a month without talking and I was the one who opened the door to friendship again.

I also wanted to talk about a couple other things unrelated to a relationship and when I asked her, it's like she was caught off guard and she was silent for a few then she said what was the question? I was like huh?

Yea not impressed.

I can say this months later now.

loops77

« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2012, 09:16:57 PM »
Yeah, I'm wary of anyone who only reads on relationships......

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2017, 03:56:54 AM »
Interesting.  I've spoken with her twice, and I didn't notice her pausing.  She seemed really confident both times.

Ok, here's a rundown of PPN advisors I've spoken with:

Atrisha:  The first PPN advisor I spoke with.  I did not like how much she repeated herself.  She predicts a positive outcome for us, but a prediction for contact did not come to pass within the timeframe she provided.  That's fine with me, but in this case I did ask if he would respond to a letter I wrote.  She said he would do so by that weekend.  Well, not only did he not respond by that date, he didn't do so at all.  I had to finally ask him for a response.

Calister:  She was awful.  Her reading was completely negative, which I would be fine with if she had been accurate about anything else.  She didn't describe my guy, or me, or the situation.  She just said he's not the one, and I won't get married for another 6 years. 

Spiritual Advisor Gemini:  I've spoken with her twice.  The first reading was positive.  She was accurate in her description of my SM and the situation itself.  She sees a positive outcome.  She said we would talk about my letter, and he would want to see me.  This did happen.  When I called her after I broke the date with my SM, she said that this was a wake up call for him and that he will approach me to discuss and start over.  She says this will happen by this weekend.  I doubt this timeframe prediction, but we'll see.

Nesta:  This reader was FABULOUS the first time I called.  I was on the phone with her for awhile because she described my SM, the father of my children, my children, and my mother to a "T"!  It was an excellent connection.  Unfortunately, when I called her back with her 5 free minutes, it was terrible.  She told me the opposite of what she did the first time (just a couple days before).  She said this wasn't the guy for me, even though last time she said that no matter what I do, this is the man I'm going to marry.  It was really odd.

The Grand Charlot:  AWFUL.  I don't know how she has such wonderful feedback.  Maybe we just didn't connect, but she was wrong about everything.  I cut her off quick.

June Starlet:  Did not give a reading.  She basically gave me dating advice.  She was in the process of telling me not to be so available (which isn't the problem at all) and to see other people when I hung up on her. 

Zhanya:  Another advisor who I've spoken with twice because of free minutes.  I actually liked her and felt a connection.  Both her readings were consistent.  This last time I spoke with her, I was actually really upset, and I kept questioning her because I didn't believe her positive outcome.  She explained that no matter what I do, my SM and I will reconnect.  That my impatience and actions are only causing delays, but it is not affecting the outcome.  I like her "matter of fact" style.  She told me we'll be together no matter what.  I'll believe that when I see it.

Readings By Sidney:  I don't know what to say about this guy.  He was asking me a lot of questions, which I HATED, BUT his eventual prediction is inline with other advisors.  He sees us dating again by the end of this month and in a serious  relationship by February of 2012.  He kept talking about how intuitive I am (which I am aware of), but that's not what I wanted to discuss, so I did feel as if he was wasting my time a bit. 

Vallentina Rose:  I called her based on a recommendation on this site.  I liked her a lot.  She was accurate and gave similar timeframes EXCEPT she did say that since I have small children and my SM is in law school, we would not be serious for another 2 years.  I really don't want to do this for another two years, but this actually seems realistic because he will be done with law school in exactly that time. 

Midnight Magical Spirit:  Accurate.  Gave similar predictions regarding getting back together. 

Tulsi Ray:  Extremely confusing (just as some of her feedback says).  She told me we would be together, but then she said there would be someone else early next year (which I've heard before) and that I would have to choose between the two men.  But then she said that she looked 5 years down the line and that my SM would still be in the picture.  She flip flopped quite a bit, but she did seem to be empathic, as she even said things that my SM has expressed before.

Callie:  TERRIBLE.  She asked me his sign, and then said "Oh, he's a womanizer, they all are."  Then when I told her he's in law school, she said there's not another woman because he has no time for it.  She told me I'm a water sign.  When I said, no, she said I was earth.  NO, I'm air!  I'm a Libra!  She was all over the place.  I wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy!! 

Elaina Jo:  Nice lady.  Her fairytale outcome was in line with other advisors.  I liked that she explained the cards.  She sees a "rebirth" for us, and sees that we have an intense connection. 

Yes, I have called THAT MANY psychics on PPN.  I really feel like this is a destructive addiction, and I need to stop.  They can say whatever they want, but that doesn't mean it's true.

I have tried a some of them on your list.

The Grand Charlot was awful- She doesn't even feel genuine. I said several things and she agreed simply saying for example "Yes I think I misunderstood the situation" anything I said she agreed and would also say things like I see you and this girl together etc. It was terrible.

June Starlett - She is quite something. She talks so fast and contradicts herself so often in the reading I don't know what to make of her.

Valentina Rose- She was exceptional. Really had allot to say. I tried her a few times and she never changed her predictions.  And a freind of mine uses her regularily and says she is one of her go to's for accuracy. She said all but 4 on PPN are carnival gypsies and fakes. Her readers that she she claimed have never let her down were

1)Valentina Rose
2) Laurel Reede - She is a channeler and she says she is amazing. She is in MST and only works days and no evenings or weekends so I have yet to get her when she is online.
3)Belinda Kaye
4)Marie Meave -

I tried a ton of them. I tried one named Daniel and he was a fraud. He kept saying "Show Me" when he was reading and I called him 2x and he contradicted himself on the 2nd reading.

I tried a guy named Simon and I liked him but then the second time he called he ripped into me for not giving him feedback. I honestly had forgotten but at the same time I was thinking what if your predictions don't come true?

The weirdest reading I had on there was a woman named Simone. You say your name aloud 2x and the name of someone you want to know about 2x. She starts talking to their spirit and tells you what they say back. You can ask a question and they will get an answer. It was quite something. Worth a try as her assessment of the person I asked about was SPOT ON and she told me things that shocked me and made total sense.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2019, 03:57:40 PM »
Where is Vallentina Rose? I don't see her on PPN...