Author Topic: Mikki Reno  (Read 33854 times)

Offline bluesgirl23

Re: Mikki Reno
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2011, 05:57:22 PM »
I think these men get a big ego boost by seeing how long they can keep us hanging by a thread. Almost like they want to see how strong or weak we are. I think by showing them we will no longer accept crumbs, they will see how strong we are & respect it or not. I just think it boils down to if a man is interested he will move heaven & earth to be with you. If not, don't spend any more of your hard earned money calling psychics to find out why & just move on & find someone who will honor, respect, & treat you like the queen that you are. Sorry, if I have offended anyone but I am just sick of seeing men walk all over women, myself included.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2011, 06:09:27 PM »
Hahaha.  It's really not funny, but sunandmoon it sounds like we were dating the same guy!!  He's in law school which occupies most of him time, I get it, BUT don't make false promises!!  My guy asked me to take a trip with him to Washington, DC!! (we live in San Diego).  For my 30th birthday a couple weeks ago he suggested that we go to a fancy restaurant in San Fran.  NONE of these things happened, and I don't think he ever had the intention of making them happen.  Part of me thinks he just gets a kick out of knowing that I'll say yes.  In my heart I KNOW he's not a bad person... I wouldn't love him if he was, but he's putting me through hell, and I don't understand why he just doesn't let go. 

Bluesgirl23, you're right.  I just wish I wasn't just a hopeful fool.  I hope one day I am able to let go of this dream.  I don't think I can ride this rollercoaster much longer. 

And neither of you are being to harsh or "raining on my parade."  I joined this forum to seek the support of others who went through or are going through what I am.  Sometimes I feel as if I am completely crazy, but this forum helps me quite a bit. 

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2011, 08:26:06 PM »
EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!  I guess the November prediction might be correct........  he asked to see me next Saturday!  An actual date!  Some advisors said my letter really made him wake up, even though he won't be ready for a serious relationship for a few months.  We'll see if he actually follows through, but I feel great!!!!

Raven said I would get a response to my letter last week (timing is off, but I don't hang on that anyways) and that he'd want to see me.  SO, I would say this is a prediction that manifested!

Offline misty

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2011, 02:03:42 AM »
happy for you synergy!!

& yes Bonniesha from what she told me when I last spoke to her she had a sore throat. I talked to her 2 times on Monday evening, connected twice and she got different messages from her tarot cards. But she did keep on getting a few of them twice. Message was the same. A little few details now and then were different + I had too much noise and angry energy in the background so we both agreed we would talk when shes much better and I'm in a quiet place

Now I know this is a stupid thing to ask..but do you guys believe we can jinx ourselves? by revealing little stuff that do happen, then getting so excited by them that just the day after you just dont hear from the person in question anymore and think its your fault for being too excited and spilling it out to the world?

i really think i jinxed myself now...feel like calling a few psychics but god knows i can't afford it. trying to be patient =(

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2011, 03:23:43 AM »
Misty, I don't think that's stupid at all. In fact I've had the same thought before.  At this point I'm starting to think anything's possible.  I also wonder if calling psychics does more harm in itself. Maybe this affects his energy negatively and causes him to move further away.

Offline misty

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2011, 03:55:32 AM »
tbh ive wondered the same thing. I don't think psychics have the power to keep anyone away of course but maybe talking about it and not letting things flow on its own is what keeps things from taking its natural course.

I keep on reading about Letting go. I hear it from psychics too actually, to let things happen on its own. Maybe i'll just not focus my energy on thinking about the situation (+him) and not talk about it + I'll stay away from psychics and wanting to know their opinions on the latest development.

Tbh i think asking to hear their opinions as good as they can be sometimes, just adds to the list of worries and confuses me a whole lot more
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 03:59:37 AM by misty »

Offline bluesgirl23

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2011, 06:51:16 AM »
I too have wondered the same thing. I know of (not personally) a practicing witch who has said that you should never speak about your spells lest they be broken. So, makes me wonder about talking about possibilities to psychics. Maybe they influence our belief system & thought patterns which in turn affects the outcome of a given situation.

Offline Starrlite

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2011, 08:07:06 PM »
I have been thinking this for a while.  When I was hung up on who I thought was SM all the psychics keep saying that we will get back together, but now that my feelings have changed psychics tell me that he is an option.  They think this other guy is SM I don't really think I believe it because we couldn't be further away from each other but I know I don't want to be with my ex anymore.  I wonder if I somehow changed courses drastically or if the psychics are just going based on what I tell them instead of off actual knowledge.

Offline LuckyInLove

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2011, 10:02:50 PM »
I have been told by a few psychics there is an opportunity for me to move forward if I want to. I will get back with my ex  (obviously according to the psychics) but there is another door that I could open but it all depends on me. So now how do I handle that? LOL

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2011, 01:03:50 AM »
I have been told the same thing repeatedly. By the time he's ready for the commitment I want, I'll have another option.  It seems as if many of us are hearing the same thing. :(

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2011, 04:38:57 AM »
No date, but this time it was my "fault". We had a conversation about "us" and all he did was warn me about hurting me and tell me that he doesn't want me to have expectations. In the past, I would lie to him and tell him that I'm ok with seeing him casually. Well, this time I was honest with him. I told him what I want and that I'm not ok with casually seeing each other. He said that was fine and didn't try to do anything to repair things between us.

I spoke with Mikki last night after this happened, and she still sees him apologizing and wanting to be in a relationship by the end of November. I'm sad about this but I'm happy that I didn't settle. I'm tired of agreeing with him just because every advisor says he's slow and scared. I can't keep going through this cycle anymore. If he wants me, he'll be with me.

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2011, 01:20:19 PM »
Im proud of you Synergy for standing up for yourself and not settling for less than you want and deserve. Youre right, if he does care and really wants you, he will pursue you. Seems a lot of us hear that these men are slow or scared or whatever. The way I look at it is those who snooze, lose. These men need to think with the right head. No offense to our gentleman members here but most men are really showing just how they think.

Offline Starrlite

« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2011, 12:43:48 AM »
I'm glad you were honest with him and with yourself.  I'm a big believer in that people treat us how we allow them to treat us, so now he knows he can't play with you.  Men are like kids, they test their limits.  Good for you and if he comes back he comes back and you can make a decision when that happens.  Good luck

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2011, 02:56:13 PM »
Thanks everyone for your support!  I keep getting free minutes from PPN advisors, so I (of course) have spoken to a couple since I was honest with my SM.  They all still see us together, but at this point I really don't have as much hope.  I'm just happy I was able to trust in myself and my own desires, instead of listening to the advice that I have to go at his slow pace. 

Ladies, don't settle.  Yes, some people move slower than others, but those slow movers do so while actually seeing the person they are interested in.  It seems as if many of us have "slow movers" who disappear and offer us very little or nothing at all.  We deserve so much better! 

Offline misty

« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2011, 07:54:46 PM »
we definitely do Synergy...we shoudn't settle for any less. Glad you stood up to him!

who else have you read with on PPN? the free minutes are spoiling me!

anything