Author Topic: Mikki Reno  (Read 32771 times)

Offline Starrlite

Mikki Reno
« on: October 04, 2011, 10:32:19 PM »
She was absolutely right, and her time frames were wrong everything is happening ahead of time.  She told me I would go out with this man I used to work with would be asking me out, and he and I talked about it last week, but I never expected for him to text and set up a date.  She also told me about another guy that would be coming soon, and yesterday he did.  He also wants to meet up for a date soon.  I almost wish she wasn't right about 2 different people.  The predictions about SM are the only ones left and at that point if she's right I have to make a decision but as of now I don't see her prediction being possible because of his actions and my feelings in general are changing but who knows.  SM and I have been in contact for a week and change now everyday.  Not in the way I would like to be though.  Will definitely let you know the details of the predictions if they come true though.  Mikki is the first psychic to get something so right!

Offline misty

Re: Mikki Reno
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 10:46:47 PM »
congrats! thats two men she saw in ur life and they came... she doesnt see any1 coming into my life other then the final one according to her in 6 yrs!! and this whole time i was hoping and still hope my ex is the last one (well we'll see ex is a pain half of the times).

How early did the predictions happen since you said they happened a lot earlier then expected?

Thanks highlyfavored1 for the recommendations, Never would have checked out PPN on my own. and man theyre cheap!

Offline Starrlite

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 11:09:26 PM »
Well the guy I used to work with and I were just having a phone conversation joking around about how people always assumed we would date but I was in a relationship and it just kind of went like maybe we should.  Then he waited like a week and a half to call back and in that time stuff started happening.  SM made contact and my friend set me up with this second guy.  The second guy and I have also been texting.  She told me two and a half weeks but everything happened two days later :).  Realistically my heart still wants SM, but at least the guy I used to work with seems to be more perfect for me in a lot of ways and she said that too

Highlyfavored1

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 05:28:45 AM »
yes Mikki is so sweet and highly accurate! I'm so glad u two liked her!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 02:35:07 PM »
Well, I'm embarassed to say that I went on a rampage this weekend, and I called a few psychics I hadn't spoken with before.   :(

One of them was Mikki Reno, and I have to say, she was great! I definitely felt as if she was connected to my situation, and she was accurate when it came to describing my SM!  She even did so in a way that no other reader has... she started laughing, and said, "He's so quirky!  But you love him that way, and that's why this will work."  She's right!  My friends actually think he's eccentric and weird, but I always call him quirky and intriguing!  Just the way Mikki described! 

I don't know if her prediction will come to pass (I hope so, though), but she was definitely accurate in her description of the current situation.  I would recommend her!

Offline Starrlite

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2011, 11:52:13 PM »
Hi. Don't worry about the rampage have been going on one for about a week. 

I do believe Mikki is accurate and I'm glad you liked her she's good.  Spoken to her several times.  Don't mean to encourage this rampage but if you're on PPN you should also try Bonneshia

Offline misty

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2011, 05:53:15 AM »
i second that!.. you must definitely try Bonniesha, and to be honest, I loved Vallentina Rose as well. Vallentina Rose and Bonniesha are my new go to people now

Synergy...glad you liked Mikki, Who else have you tried on PPN?

& dont worry about the whole rampage thing... I've regrettably spent a whole lot more than I have on new psychics in the past few days too
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 07:10:17 AM by misty »

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2011, 02:47:54 PM »
Starrlite and misty...

Thank you so much for the recommendations!  I'll definitely call Bonniesha as soon as I can (my SM did something unexpected last night, so of course, my rampage continues)!!

I signed up on PPN last week due to some of the positive reviews on here.  When I signed up, the woman who was on the phone with me told me that she suggested I speak with Atrisha.  She said that Atrisha was the best psychic available. 

Well, she wasn't the worst reader I've ever spoken with, but she was really repetetive.  She just kept saying the same thing over and over, and it wasn't all that impressive.  She said my SM would respond to a letter I wrote him by Sunday... that prediction did not come to pass.  Her feedback is all positive, but based on my call with her I wouldn't recommend her. 

I'll let you know what I think of Bonniesha and/or Vallentina Rose if I get to speak with them! 

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2011, 04:47:40 PM »
Oh!  I forgot! I also spoke with Calister and that was just AWFUL!!!   She says she receives messages and speaks really slowly as the words "come to her".  What a mess.  She said there was nothing between us and it's just a friendship.  She didn't describe him or me or the situation.  That's all she said, yet it took her 5 minutes to say it because of how she receives her messages.  Yeah, right!  I wish I hadn't called her. 

Offline Starrlite

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2011, 08:50:09 PM »
I've spoken to Robyn Baxter and Midnight Magical Spirit.  They both seem good and are pretty much giving the same info as Bonneshia and Mikki.  I have spoken to them recently if what they same comes to pass I will let you guys know.  I might give your suggestion a try to Synergy, but right now I'm trying to control my rampage and stick only to my free minutes. 

Offline misty

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2011, 01:19:44 PM »
Synergy just to let you know, the people you have to call to sign up with are just Employees of Click4advisor.  They just look down at the list of advisors available and chose any one of them. When I looked up the people she recommended which were I wasn't really impressed.

I really dont want to jinx myself lol. but I can vouch for them for now

You should check up the comments left for both of them if you want to. They both have amazing feedback with timeframes

& im excited your SM has done something unexpected.. so has mine :o

« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 01:54:45 AM by misty »

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2011, 03:15:14 PM »
I tried to set up a call with Bonniesha, but the time went by, and I never received the call.  Well, she was nice enough to send me an email telling me that she's been sick and she doesn't think her energy is the best it can be.  I thought it was really kind of her to notify me AND to refrain from giving readings until she's better.

Since I didn't get to speak with her, I tried Vallentina Rose last night.  She was accurate in her description of my SM and his slow pace.  Her prediction was in line with others, BUT she gave me a two year timeframe!!!!  Even though she said we wouldn't be committed until then, she did say that things will improve towards the end of November because he'll have some free time.  Not only is this what I've been hearing from most advisors (Mikki Reno, Gemini, Sidney, Lucrecia (CP), Nina (CP), Sandy Esther (Keen)), but he actually does have the entire month of November off from school.  I didn't tell any of these readers about his time off, and they saw this improvement on their own. 

I don't know what to do anymore.  I feel that if things do improve next month, I will want him to meet my children (which was something he didn't want to do when we were together November-May).  Vallentina said he is not ready for that, and he won't be anytime soon.  Sandy Esther says he'll want to meet them in the end of November, but he won't be ready to step up until next spring.  If he doesn't meet them, I'm done with this.  My daughters are the most important thing in my life, and if that scares him so much, then he's not the right man for me.  I can't wait forever. 

I love that PPN is so cheap, but it's dangerous!!!    :-\

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2011, 04:52:04 PM »
Ponder this..... you say he has the entire month of November off.... if they are right in their predictions why would he wait till the END till getting back in touch with you?  Middle makes more sense.

Just looking at both sides.... as none of my big predictions ever came true.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2011, 05:04:13 PM »
sunandmoon... tell me about it!!!!

This whole situation sucks (which I am sure you know!!)!  We spoke yesterday, since we work together we see each other daily.  He kept saying how he doesn't know what he's going to do with himself for an entire month.  He kept asking me what I'm doing this weekend, and then although he kept repeating the same sentiments, HE DID NOTHING!  The thing is, this has been his pattern since we stopped seeing each other in May.  He shows interest and then refuses to follow through.  I wrote him a letter expressing my frustrations 2 weeks ago, and although he has not bothered to respond to what I had to say, he keeps trying to talk to me just like he did yesterday.

What is wrong with these men?!?!?!  I'm sick of hearing about fear!  If he's so scared, he should leave me alone.  But instead he keeps me on by a thread.  This is torture (as you all know). 

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2011, 05:38:12 PM »
Mine kept me on a thread for 18 months. OFFERED to help me with things around the house etc. Literally, things like "if you need help painting just let me know!" "if you want help getting that thing out of the attic, just email me" "I'm coming by next week to help you with yard work". NEVER ONCE SHOWED. Once in awhile I'd ask him if he could help with something he already offered. Sometimes he said yes, sometimes he was too busy. But he'd never do it even when he said yes. "hey let's go for a run this weekend". Set the day and time, then it was "I'm too tired".

As much as I hate the cliche "if he wanted to do things with you, he would", it really is true and we only have to look at our OWN lives to see it. If we really want to help someone, same sex or not, we WILL. Even if we are busy, we will find the time to give them a couple of hours. Sure things happen, but for 18 months, consistently????? I do agree with some of the fear theories but this guy moved into the middle of my marriage for 2 years, he has the ability to move beyond his fears WHEN HE WANTS TO.

Please don't think I am trying to rain on your parade because I'm not. I just find that this forum has the most level-headed people around in the r/s vs psychic debate and I appreciate that (and wish I had found you guys sooner!). I know the universe moves in its own time and that things will work out for ALL of us when it's good and ready to. :)

anything