Author Topic: Do you believe psychics/mediums/empaths can REALLY pick up current feelings?  (Read 6657 times)

Offline star1

Okay so I might have asked this question a couple of times to people, but I want to ask what everyone's personal view is of this from their experience of readings, whether it's past or present..

Do you believe that a psychic/medium/empath can accurately pick up on feelings at the time of the call?

I ask because look at the success rate of people on this board.. About 1% have had the ex come back, managed to reconcile, and it be a happy ending.

Do you think it's possible that 99% of people's POI's/exes love and miss them, but they won't reach out because they're scared of commitment/insert other excuse here?

My personal experience: I have been given readers names to try on Keen or privately that are "honest" and "accurate" at current situations, and they all have said that my ex has feelings for me still, but either has the commitment issues or has stuff going on in his life like working hard and money issues, not having much time for anything else in his life blah blah is the root cause. But I haven't had contact in a very long time with my ex, and I find it hard to believe that these readers still say to this day that he cares and loves me, but you'd think that if somebody cared - they'd have reached out by now, or made some sort of movement? I don't understand why if my ex cared - would leave it this long to contact me, and that's why I posted that I'd like a few readings with some empaths and to then move on. I'm not going to be one of those ladies who waits for years and years on the ex, I don't believe my readings anymore or have faith in them, so I'm essentially wasting money for "gambles" on the future and what he could be feeling.. I have to believe more his actions than what these readers say, and it doesn't seem to look like he cares for lack of interaction with me in all of this time.. But I can't understand why they don't just say he really doesn't care. I mean, I specifically went to the readers who are supposed to be blunt and to the point about situations..

I don't know.. I just wanted to see what people believe in, if they (in their experience) believe that these readers have the abilities to sense somebody's current feelings for yourself in this present moment or not? Like I said at the beginning of the post, it's odd how 99% of us don't get the happily ever after story, yet the ex is supposed to "love us"..

Offline psychic girls

I don't even know anymore because we have so many fake psychics and even the real one give people false hope. No one Poi had come back when I look at the review in here they always used stock line like he scary, busy on his career ect.

Offline tellmewhy

The fact that you have not seen someone does not mean they don't think about you, just look at everyone calling about their ex but not reaching out, maybe the ex is not calling on psychics but hoping that the other person will break the ice and reach out just like you expect them to reach out and this goes on forever and eventually fades.

I had a POI, not one, not two but three, One left for a year, the other for 8 months, when POI A reached out after a year, he confessed how he felt and couldn't stop thinking about me that I've stolen his heart. As a matter of fact, Aries has predicted to me that he was choked up with emotions so his confession was no surprise plus I use to be the one to reach out and I stopped hence why the long time.

POI B contacted after 8months but he was someone that I was not invested in so I let him do his thing, as a matter of fact, POI B had previously told me he never goes back to his ex....

POI C- after 2-3 years tried to contact but he was ignored on linkedin,  email, and phone, this one.

Does it mean relationship will evlove when and if they contact , maybe not , the same problems will still be there. these are my thoughts.

Okay so I might have asked this question a couple of times to people, but I want to ask what everyone's personal view is of this from their experience of readings, whether it's past or present..

Do you believe that a psychic/medium/empath can accurately pick up on feelings at the time of the call?

I ask because look at the success rate of people on this board.. About 1% have had the ex come back, managed to reconcile, and it be a happy ending.

Do you think it's possible that 99% of people's POI's/exes love and miss them, but they won't reach out because they're scared of commitment/insert other excuse here?

My personal experience: I have been given readers names to try on Keen or privately that are "honest" and "accurate" at current situations, and they all have said that my ex has feelings for me still, but either has the commitment issues or has stuff going on in his life like working hard and money issues, not having much time for anything else in his life blah blah is the root cause. But I haven't had contact in a very long time with my ex, and I find it hard to believe that these readers still say to this day that he cares and loves me, but you'd think that if somebody cared - they'd have reached out by now, or made some sort of movement? I don't understand why if my ex cared - would leave it this long to contact me, and that's why I posted that I'd like a few readings with some empaths and to then move on. I'm not going to be one of those ladies who waits for years and years on the ex, I don't believe my readings anymore or have faith in them, so I'm essentially wasting money for "gambles" on the future and what he could be feeling.. I have to believe more his actions than what these readers say, and it doesn't seem to look like he cares for lack of interaction with me in all of this time.. But I can't understand why they don't just say he really doesn't care. I mean, I specifically went to the readers who are supposed to be blunt and to the point about situations..

I don't know.. I just wanted to see what people believe in, if they (in their experience) believe that these readers have the abilities to sense somebody's current feelings for yourself in this present moment or not? Like I said at the beginning of the post, it's odd how 99% of us don't get the happily ever after story, yet the ex is supposed to "love us"..

Offline bstalling

I do believe they are capable of pinpoint the feelings/emotions in the present moment when you call. I've validated this maybe 3 times over thhe course of 10 years of readings. Ive also experienced them being wrong about a lot of things...or only partially correct.

I personally believe that the majority of them can see that someone may care about you or think fondly of you, but they dont see the nuances of it to the degree that you need to know to see the bigger picture. Most just dont have the skill.Just because someone cares about you does not mean they want you or want to be with you in a romantic way. Its part of why they may not reach out; other things are more important to them.

I believe only a small percentage of clients here are dealing with men that genuinely love and won't pursue a relationship because of emotional/commitment issues. I want to say about 20 percent. Now, of those 20 percent...they may have a happy ending....in time. There was a friend I had that was in this situation. They did not reconcile until years later...about 5. Life moved on in the mean time. They have a baby now and seem to be happy. She couldnt give anyone credit for predicting this tho. They all gave her confusing answers, even the gifted ones she trusted.

Now, the other 80 percent are calling about dead end situations. The reader may tell you he cares, but dont know if it will go anywhere. Another example of them being unreliable service providers.

Its not odd that most of us dont get the happy ending. It would make sense honestly because readers are not to be relied on. And even the gifted ones can indeed sugarcoat or may be motivated subconsciously to give you a favorable outcome.

The confusion stops when you take these readers as the entertainment that they are.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 10:39:03 PM by bstalling »

Offline star1

Thanks everybody for your feedback, it's sometimes refreshing to vent and hear others experiences for a change  :)

Psychic Girls - Yeah I have to be honest, that's where I can get a little suspicious sometimes, when they tell us all the same excuses. You can't help but wonder if the reader generally sees that the person can't commit or has this and that going on, or if they're telling it to others.

Tell Me Why - That's also a good point. They could also be waiting for us to reach out and having the same thoughts as us, wondering what we're upto and why we haven't reached out this time around. It's interesting to hear your experiences with your 3 POI's, thanks for sharing.

Still Tired - Yeah actually Zadalia told me similar, and that usually she tells people that the ex cares and loves them, but rarely much happens externally. I guess most of us have "the one that got away", and the ex we think about from time to time. Especially if there's not much closure. Still Tired, yes definitely some of these guys the way how they treat us is in their interests only and not because they care. Like ego boosting, seeing if the woman is there still like the carrot on the end of the stick, sadly.

BStalling - Yeah it's hard with readers because some can get the situation spot on and tell you that the ex genuinely cares, but doesn't mean to say he'd reach out or he's going to change his ways. Some women on here can sometimes be in denial and not realise that the relationship wasn't healthy and that the man doesn't care about them, is narcissistic and cares only when it's something he can get out ot them like sex, money or ego boosting. Sometimes on here it's true in the cases where a man buckles because he's scared or he has his other shit going on in his life like the right person at the wrong time.

Thanks all for your experiences/opinions/views  :D.

Offline sawthelight

I think some more talented readers can pick up on feelings at the time of the call, for sure, but actions they can't seem to predict. 

First POI I called about, I was able to verify his feelings for me, but he never acted or tried to make a real relationship happen with me, who knows why?

I can even say, for myself, I still have a lot of feelings about the recent POI, but I would NEVER act on them...I will never reach out to him again.  So if he were to get a reading on me, they would probably tell him yes she still has feelings for you, and then maybe assume because of those strong feelings, I will take action on them..nope, never will happen :/ 

Offline star1

I think some more talented readers can pick up on feelings at the time of the call, for sure, but actions they can't seem to predict. 

First POI I called about, I was able to verify his feelings for me, but he never acted or tried to make a real relationship happen with me, who knows why?

I can even say, for myself, I still have a lot of feelings about the recent POI, but I would NEVER act on them...I will never reach out to him again.  So if he were to get a reading on me, they would probably tell him yes she still has feelings for you, and then maybe assume because of those strong feelings, I will take action on them..nope, never will happen :/

That's a good point, I'm the same and I wouldn't reach out to my ex this time. Usually I would do, but not this time. The reason why I'm skeptical with my ex (and I didn't write this on the board because it's kinda personal to the situation) is that this ex owes me something, and I'd think that he'd make any excuse to give it back to me. When these readers all say he has feelings for me, I find it hard to believe when he could use what he owes me as an excuse to reach out to me.

But that is very true, lots of men are more insecure than we think and have more issues going on than we realise, and find it easier to disappear lol. Thanks for your insight  :)

Offline sawthelight

That's a good point, I'm the same and I wouldn't reach out to my ex this time. Usually I would do, but not this time. The reason why I'm skeptical with my ex (and I didn't write this on the board because it's kinda personal to the situation) is that this ex owes me something, and I'd think that he'd make any excuse to give it back to me. When these readers all say he has feelings for me, I find it hard to believe when he could use what he owes me as an excuse to reach out to me.

But that is very true, lots of men are more insecure than we think and have more issues going on than we realise, and find it easier to disappear lol. Thanks for your insight  :)

NP :)  I had a guy years ago just disappear and reappear at random.  I stupidly kept entertaining him because I really liked him and was young and stupid..one day, after he disappeared on me for a month or two, I came home to a message from him on my machine (yes that long ago-before voice mail lol)..and I laughed and deleted it.  It was then I realized I was truly over him and had no desire to go back and forth anymore.

I never got readings on him and didn't get readings at all then, but I still hung on much longer than I shd have.

Offline star1

NP :)  I had a guy years ago just disappear and reappear at random.  I stupidly kept entertaining him because I really liked him and was young and stupid..one day, after he disappeared on me for a month or two, I came home to a message from him on my machine (yes that long ago-before voice mail lol)..and I laughed and deleted it.  It was then I realized I was truly over him and had no desire to go back and forth anymore.

I never got readings on him and didn't get readings at all then, but I still hung on much longer than I shd have.

I think one day, I'll look back and laugh and this. I certainly will never ever ask about a guy again, even if I've met someone and want to ask if they're genuine. I'll only get the "yeah hun, he adores you, you're both meant to be forever with the picket fence" line, lol  ;D now I understand your username   ;D
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 05:17:00 PM by star1 »

Offline Sooshi

Yes. I've seen where Judi even picked up that a certain person was drunk at the time of the reading, and it was really unusual as it was 9 am. Turned out to be 100% true.

Offline star1

Yes. I've seen where Judi even picked up that a certain person was drunk at the time of the reading, and it was really unusual as it was 9 am. Turned out to be 100% true.

Thanks. None of them have picked up that this guy owes me money, not one - I am surprised. But that's pretty cool that she picked up he was drunk.

Offline Sooshi

Thanks. None of them have picked up that this guy owes me money, not one - I am surprised. But that's pretty cool that she picked up he was drunk.
She. Wasn't a poi in this case, just someone else that was going through a bad break up.

Offline star1

She. Wasn't a poi in this case, just someone else that was going through a bad break up.

Oh okay, that's still interesting, though.  :)

Offline star1

@Star1: I'm just going to regurgitate other things that have already been said here by other beautiful souls.

1. It's true that you can have feelings for someone but never act upon it, and/or, delay in acting upon it. There are many reasons for this. It could be that the person feels like an absolute asshole and is too much of a coward to step forward. It could be the person doesn't feel they are ready to give you what you seek and they know it. It could be that the person is wanting to focus on money and career during this phase of their lives and feels a serious relationship would be a distraction and they wouldn't achieve their goals. It could be way too much ego and pride. It could be sooooooooo many things.

2. I have loved a few people deeply but never reached out to them because I wanted them to reach out to me. Perhaps some POI's want the same from us. I think that part really depends on who ended the relationship and why. I definitely wouldn't contact my current one because of how he's treated me. I'd be a fool to do so. So I let him get on with his life and learn his lessons the hard way and if I'm around whenever he is ready, then maybe it'll happen. If not, well then that's just another harsh life lesson for him. However, with another POI I loved him very much and I know he loved me too but we both knew it wasn't going to work out due to cultural issues so we just never contacted one another again. He's now married and has a son and I'm happy for him. I actually still care about that guy but obviously not in the same way I used to.

3. As I've stated before in previous posts, we can also feel one way in this moment and maybe for a year, but then our feelings change. It's sort of like how all of us feel when calling about POIs. In the beginning, feelings are still raw and strong. Over time, with no action, no communication etc........our feelings begin to slowly dissipate and change. Sometimes we lose all feelings and sometimes we just lose the strength of those feelings but still have some lingering feelings. This is specifically why I get readings monthly from two people. If I could afford it, I'd add in Divine Love but she's too expensive lol.

4. There are a TON of fake readers out there. Many more fake than real. So, I'd say, if you have some of the realist that you've read with that typically will say "uh no it's done" and they are telling you something else, maybe consider it. However, it may not happen in YOUR timing. Divine timing is always in control and at play here. Sometimes people have to have other experiences outside of you in order to be able to appreciate you. That may take years. It may take months. No one really knows. I don't think psychics are always given accurate timing due to the fact that A. maybe we aren't supposed to know so that we don't avoid certain situations for the purpose of learning.....and/or B. "time" doesn't exist on the other side.

At the end of the day, you have to go with the here and now. You have to go with what your gut is telling you. You have said many times that your gut is telling you that it's over. However, I feel if you really really felt it was over permanently, you would not still be calling psychics about said person. I feel like you actually feel on a deeper level that there is more to come, but not right now. Ask yourself why you are still calling after all this time. Something in you knows that it isn't the last you've heard from said person. Also, you could very well be picking up his thoughts/emotions for you as well. Remember, everything is an energy. EVERYTHING. Thoughts, emotions, etc. and since we are all connected we will feel them from others whether we are aware of it or not.

Thanks 11JLady. I guess I am having the last of my readings because I'm confused as to why they all still see contact and that he has feelings for me, makes me think "how the hell?", lol. You admitted on here that your POI hasn't treated you well and some of the stuff he's said to you has been mean, your logic mind would be like, "how dare he? He can f. himself", but your heart tells you different on him and makes you stuck because of no closure I guess, that's why I'm stuck and we all are. When we love, we forgive any old behaviour, lol. I never got closure, usually you don't though, and I have to accept that. The more realistic readers said he'd contact and has feelings, but I'd never get consistency. Kisha said we need to work on our comm (you know the email I sent you she did for me) and stop overreacting with each other when he next comes back. She didn't pick up on his commitment issues, I am thinking of asking her another 1Q email and seeing if she picks up more this time. Thank you for your always awesome advice and detailed insight  :)

Offline psychicgirl87

Yes I believe it because it happened to me. An EX did reach out after many years (he wasn’t just an ex more like the love of my life) did we reconcile? I tried but ultamitely no because he is still immature and indecisive.

I think these readings just make harder and harder to let go.