Author Topic: Petunia  (Read 9205 times)

Offline hope36

Re: Petunia
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2019, 02:00:44 PM »
Back for updates - Her April prediction did not pass.
I called her again today, she gave me a "new" timeframe - end of june-beginning of july  ::)
She however validated well, again.
I feel like she's good on the past/present but not predictions.

Anyone else have any updates?

[update] - the "new" timeframe prediction didn't pass either. Wouldn't recommend

Offline Beautiful Life

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2019, 02:27:22 AM »
Ok.  I'm making time tonight to post all of my CP reviews under each reader I've tried.  I just tried Petunia today and I was impressed.  I don't ask for predictions, but she gave them for next year.  I noted it.  She definitely was connected to me.  She brought up things about me that were no generalizations.  She new my old patterns which are very unique.  She was eerily accurate of my past and present.

Offline Pink9619

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2020, 12:13:54 AM »
Hi all, this is my first time posting a comment on this site.  I wanted let everyone know that Petunia really worked for me quite a few times, specially if you are expecting contacts and ask her! she nails it every time! Also, she had told me things back in April, which came to frutation on October.  I just happened to realize that few weeks ago. I find her to be honest and genuine.

Offline LucyDiamond

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2020, 05:20:55 AM »
Honestly I had forgotten about my reading with Petunia so I was looking back on my notes and she did get a few things right for me. I read with her when I was trying a lot of different psychics last year and though her reading wasn't particularly memorable she did get a timeframe for some changes at work.

Offline Gregory2019

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2020, 07:56:23 PM »
I hate to post in the spot because I really want to give petunia her own spot and the posting not be in with the old ones, but I noticed some people have posted recently on her. I have been reading with her for about two weeks then I’m gonna tell you that after every reading she picks up more and more and more and is in tune with you and whoever it is and whatever it is you’re talking about more and more. This is the most honest, best empath I have come across and I am 50 years old. The more you read with her the better it gets. She will tell me things that she has gotten after we’ve gotten off the phone into the night or into the next day or over the weekend thought about me guide has said something to her to tell me and she will immediately tell me that as soon as she hears my voice! I honest to God do not know why she is $6.50 a minute! I have some pending predictions but she did get a contact right last week. She is the bomb. I’ve stopped calling everyone else because I’ve just noticed the more I talk to her the better it gets!  Love me some Petunia!!!

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2020, 12:34:46 PM »
Omg this woman was so rubbish.

All she said is you’re going through changes.  You know what you’re wanting and what you’re needing.

I think by this time next year you’ll be in a committed relationship.

She knew nothing.  No detail. No information.

How do people find this good?

anything