Author Topic: Petunia  (Read 9176 times)

Offline LAW1974

Petunia
« on: November 18, 2018, 07:08:44 PM »
I read with her today...  I know a few on here have liked her.  So I'd like to knwo your experience with her?  Any predictions come to pass?  Did you feel like she knew your situation well?  Also, did she tell you timing was off for your relationship?  Or that he or she had 1foot in and 1 foot out? 

Offline poorprincess

Re: Petunia
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2018, 07:41:06 PM »
So I read with Petunia and I really liked her. I felt like she connected with my energy and my person's. No predictions for the immediate timeframe came from her but I  do think I will call her again. Her prediction was to hold on till early next year which is along the lines of many of the others I have read with. She did not tell me the timing was off but that my person had so much in his life with his career and family that was overwhelming him that he couldn't focus on me. (This is true as we work together and I know his projects are crazy and also his brother just passed). She also told me he really adores me and loves my energy and only sees a future  with me.  Hope this helps!!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2018, 07:45:28 PM »
She made an interesting prediction for my co-worker this month. Ill report back if it happens, but I would be surprised if it does. She gave me some very specific details about other matters to. I quite liked her.

Offline Lovergrl

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2018, 09:15:46 PM »
I liked her. She made some predictions for spring of next year which was dead on to Nevada and Jordan’s predictions. I would say she got the present situation correct but to be honest it was so general that anybody could’ve guessed the present situation. I will say this though, she expanded more into next year meaning that she was able to see what my situation would be like exactly one year from now. Fingers crossed I hope she’s right

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2018, 01:15:21 AM »
Well, Petunia was right that my co-worker was harboring some feelings for me. This was a man that several readers saw far out before I entered this job last year. Nathan saw him as helping me transition into the job and also saw him as a romantic interest last year. Petunia said he would "propose" to me in November. I'm happily married, but he did express feelings for me today. No proposal, but I guess she was nearly right in away since I wasnt expecting that from him. I hope no awkwardness ensues at work now....

Offline Emshea

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2019, 01:48:33 PM »
Any updates on her. I just had my first reading

ladya

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2019, 05:39:48 PM »
Bump. Updates?

Offline Emshea

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2019, 01:59:55 PM »
Update

Offline Lovergrl

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2019, 06:42:13 PM »
Back in October petunia told me that my money would increase January/February . She was absolutely correct with the amount of money that came in unexpectedly. I am looking forward to the predictions she made for my love life

Offline hope36

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2019, 01:14:50 AM »
Bump. Any updates with Petunia?

I read for first time with her today, thought she was good! she got poi's situation well. I have a prediction for mid-April (earlier than most other psychics for this prediction), will update by end of April if it comes to pass

Offline hope36

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2019, 06:36:39 PM »
Back for updates - Her April prediction did not pass.
I called her again today, she gave me a "new" timeframe - end of june-beginning of july  ::)
She however validated well, again.
I feel like she's good on the past/present but not predictions.

Anyone else have any updates?

candiednut

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2019, 06:50:13 PM »
First read wither her 2-3 years ago...nothing came to pass. Gave her another chance in Jan of this year...gave predictions for Feb that did not come to pass.

Also lots of unsolicited advice...

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2019, 06:51:31 PM »
First read wither her 2-3 years ago...nothing came to pass. Gave her another chance in Jan of this year...gave predictions for Feb that did not come to pass.

Unfortunately she didn't work for me. I wrote her off after one reading. It's been so long now I don't remember why, but whatever it was, I crossed her off my list.

Offline hope36

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2019, 07:05:36 PM »
wow okay looks like that was a fail then :( sigh!!
Thanks all, for chiming in!!

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2019, 11:47:18 PM »
She seemed sweet but I can't confirm anything she said and her timelines didn't pan out. That was over 6 months ago.

anything