Author Topic: Shaman kiri  (Read 125282 times)

Offline psychic girls

Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #480 on: March 15, 2019, 07:12:31 AM »
She was hot for a while but she had cool down a lot I guessed that what happen when nothing they said come to pass. I'm 100 percent sure that there are peoples here that work for keen as psychics.

Offline cake101

« Reply #481 on: March 15, 2019, 03:43:03 PM »
I was rather disappointed with my last reading with her. Things have been going super well between poi and I and when I read with her she was a little negative so I told her things were good as the other party and him had a fight and their connection might be over for good. Well she told me he was ready to go back to her and give her another chance until this happened which I am pretty sure isn’t the case. Just caused me nothing but stress and second guessing where I stand with him now. Wish I didn’t check in on things with her.

Offline njlady

« Reply #482 on: March 18, 2019, 02:44:59 PM »
I don't get all the Kira hate either.

I called her over the Holidays with a how should I go about this/perfect this type question and she nailed it.  She got the background and personality involved correct also.

She's not a reader that you should go back to frequently for "make me feel good" readings, nor for people who are addicted to calling or to a POI. She's more about helping to guide you, which I personally think she does quite well.  If that's not what you are looking for, you probably won't be satisfied.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #483 on: March 18, 2019, 03:56:22 PM »

I called her over the Holidays with a how should I go about this/perfect this type question and she nailed it.  She got the background and personality involved correct also.

She's not a reader that you should go back to frequently for "make me feel good" readings, nor for people who are addicted to calling or to a POI. She's more about helping to guide you, which I personally think she does quite well.  If that's not what you are looking for, you probably won't be satisfied.

I agree. She was better than most on present. I can't speak yet to predictions.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #484 on: March 18, 2019, 04:24:48 PM »

I have spoken to Kira twice, about a 6 weeks in between readings. I felt she definitely had a gift and was able to tune into some things specific to the situation. Her outlook (what's coming up) changed from one reading to the next, though, and what she predicted in the first reading did not happen. It's possible that the person I asked about has changed his mind, but I wondered if she might be similar to Queen of Cups, who is good for me ONLY in the present and immediate future... and who flops a lot because (IMO) she is just seeing the current energies and not very far out. Could Kira be similar?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #485 on: March 18, 2019, 04:40:42 PM »

I have spoken to Kira twice, about a 6 weeks in between readings. I felt she definitely had a gift and was able to tune into some things specific to the situation. Her outlook (what's coming up) changed from one reading to the next, though, and what she predicted in the first reading did not happen. It's possible that the person I asked about has changed his mind, but I wondered if she might be similar to Queen of Cups, who is good for me ONLY in the present and immediate future... and who flops a lot because (IMO) she is just seeing the current energies and not very far out. Could Kira be similar?

I am beginning to think so, although I don't think she realizes that. Lol

Offline njlady

« Reply #486 on: March 18, 2019, 07:44:24 PM »

What I asked her about and took her, I'll call it what is behind door #1 option, it went down just like she said that night.  She advised me on what I could expect for the next few months, which is more internal than external but was very upfront about not going past that. 

TBH, I really don't rely on "predictions" and find that the ones that come about are almost always given spontaneously, meaning you didn't ask for them or weren't asking about anything even remotely related to the prediction OR the prediction is something that is right on top of you. I really believe that my not relying on them, being open to what may come and having confidence that I'm going to make the right choices overall are what lands so many hits in my lap.  I just have fun with them.   

I think that people counting on predictions, living for them and comparing them between various readers/readings and calling around for more when the date passes is just setting oneself up like a bowling pin to be knocked down over and over again. 

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #487 on: March 18, 2019, 08:54:49 PM »

What I asked her about and took her, I'll call it what is behind door #1 option, it went down just like she said that night.  She advised me on what I could expect for the next few months, which is more internal than external but was very upfront about not going past that. 

TBH, I really don't rely on "predictions" and find that the ones that come about are almost always given spontaneously, meaning you didn't ask for them or weren't asking about anything even remotely related to the prediction OR the prediction is something that is right on top of you. I really believe that my not relying on them, being open to what may come and having confidence that I'm going to make the right choices overall are what lands so many hits in my lap.  I just have fun with them.   

I think that people counting on predictions, living for them and comparing them between various readers/readings and calling around for more when the date passes is just setting oneself up like a bowling pin to be knocked down over and over again.

I completely agree.

Offline Loadsofswords12

« Reply #488 on: March 25, 2019, 01:48:59 AM »

She predicted a time line of April-June for a  situation.  Her prediction happened  in February the reading was in January.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #489 on: March 31, 2019, 11:43:00 PM »
Sadly to say that the prediction she had for feb and march didn't happen. :(

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #490 on: April 01, 2019, 05:03:20 AM »
I definitely don’t think she’s very good. She told me that my boyfriend of 12 years on and off and I wouldn’t have contact in the foreseeable future, that we have no real bond. He messaged me less than 12 hours later, after 16 days of silence. And I really don’t question our love for each other.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #491 on: April 01, 2019, 07:50:11 PM »
I tried her as to how everyone was talking about her. She seemed to be pretty direct, I waited to see if either of the predictions would happen, and it didn't. There is one more suppose to be in June, so will see how that one will go.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #492 on: April 06, 2019, 12:14:27 AM »
Sounds like she was a bust overall lol

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #493 on: April 08, 2019, 03:25:45 AM »
She is definitely hyped up. I read with her with a different ID the first time I was on Keen and she gave me one prediction. then I closed my account and stopped getting readings. Sadly that didnt last long so I opened up another account and read with her again and her prediction about the same person was exactly the opposite of what she originally told me. Her predictions which she was super confident about never happened. When I called her again after the prediction didnt pan out she was very negative and abrupt and flipped her prediction again. So there you have it

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #494 on: April 08, 2019, 11:39:03 AM »
She is definitely hyped up. I read with her with a different ID the first time I was on Keen and she gave me one prediction. then I closed my account and stopped getting readings. Sadly that didnt last long so I opened up another account and read with her again and her prediction about the same person was exactly the opposite of what she originally told me. Her predictions which she was super confident about never happened. When I called her again after the prediction didnt pan out she was very negative and abrupt and flipped her prediction again. So there you have it

i did exactly the same, except that i have not closed my first account. flipped the whole story.