Author Topic: Shaman kiri  (Read 125579 times)

Offline Scarlett

Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #540 on: July 19, 2019, 05:45:51 AM »

I feel that from my experience here with Kiri, the reading depends on yourself and your mental state at the time. I feel my 2nd reading, which was awful.... could have also been fueled by myself and she fed into it. This is not professional of course.... however on the other hand I have to be honest and say, it does seems that her original predictions for myself are coming true too!

It’s interesting isn’t it? In my experience now with an exceptional reader who sees my down days as well as good days, she is always kind and compassionate, even when she needs to be direct about something.
Spirit is always benevolent, always. Any reader unable to deliver spirits  message without tact or compassion in my view is a phoney at worse and coming from their own ego at best.
Always trust your gut imo.
I’ve been on the receiving end of Kira and it was definitely coming from her mean ego intentions and not spirit and she was catastrophically wrong about my poi.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 05:51:21 AM by Scarlett »

Offline ebony

« Reply #541 on: July 19, 2019, 05:12:52 PM »
she's flat out wrong for me..so as many readers highly rated on this board..now i dont go by  what majority says i just go by my instincts cos its very worrying when everyone hyped these readers up and when you read with them they are awful

Offline Star_01

« Reply #542 on: July 19, 2019, 05:41:21 PM »
she's flat out wrong for me..so as many readers highly rated on this board..now i dont go by  what majority says i just go by my instincts cos its very worrying when everyone hyped these readers up and when you read with them they are awful

I was going to try Shaman about my ex POI and got seriously close to re-opening my Keen account, but then luckily somehow ended up not doing that and then shortly after saw the controversy around her on here. I agree with you, personally all the bigwig readers that are praised on here weren't great for me at all.

anything