Author Topic: Shaman kiri  (Read 125273 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #525 on: June 02, 2019, 10:53:21 PM »
I’ve had that happen where things predicted happened much sooner. I  jumbled on her current predictions for me but the situation took a turn no one saw.

Glad she works for you.

I agree. If she works well, have at it. I still have 1 more prediction for the summer, so it's unfair for me to completely discredit her yet. I'm happy that she worked for you as well.

If you have one more prediction for her I hope it works in Your favor. She’s not a general type of reader so I loathed to ask her specific questions but she works best that way and is different than some of my other readers.

I think my fave is still Anne though. Moody as she may be. Lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #526 on: June 03, 2019, 12:58:10 AM »
I’ve had that happen where things predicted happened much sooner. I  jumbled on her current predictions for me but the situation took a turn no one saw.

Glad she works for you.

I agree. If she works well, have at it. I still have 1 more prediction for the summer, so it's unfair for me to completely discredit her yet. I'm happy that she worked for you as well.

If you have one more prediction for her I hope it works in Your favor. She’s not a general type of reader so I loathed to ask her specific questions but she works best that way and is different than some of my other readers.

I have to say she turned me off with her opinions. I went through a phase when I was angry about the situation (and I had a right to be). I wasn't bingeing nor was I irrate...just really annoyed with some things that took place with my POI. She suggested I seek counseling. Right or wrong,  that's not what I'm paying her for and she wasted time and money repeating it over and over.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #527 on: June 03, 2019, 01:33:05 AM »

Glad she works for you.

I have to say she turned me off with her opinions. I went through a phase when I was angry about the situation (and I had a right to be). I wasn't bingeing nor was I irrate...just really annoyed with some things that took place with my POI. She suggested I seek counseling. Right or wrong,  that's not what I'm paying her for and she wasted time and money repeating it over and over.

Fidget, I get your frustration she pissed me off the other day by being preachy when it wasn’t what I wanted at the time. I wanted answers and she was more putting me down but saying she wasn’t. I don’t plan on reading with her for awhile but I do/did admire her accuracy for me. I know she doesn’t want to foster “dependence,” but I wasn’t happy how our conversation went down. I’d say more but I don’t want to out myself. I think she glances here.

I love the old school readers like Cookie, Anne and Kisha who don’t give an eff about this board.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 01:34:44 AM by SomethingBetter »

Offline Beesa

« Reply #528 on: June 03, 2019, 05:57:47 AM »
Glances? She started this thread basically and got it rolling  :P
A broken clock is right twice a day so she might get some stuff right. I'm not saying she's not gifted but she ain't exactly ethical either.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #529 on: June 03, 2019, 09:41:59 AM »
A broken clock is right twice a day so she might get some stuff right. I'm not saying she's not gifted but she ain't exactly ethical either.

Based on my experience and interactions with her 100 percent believe this is true. If she were able to match the forum member ID with the Keen ID she could be using information posted on this forum to “enhance” her readings as well. It’s certainly possible. For her and other readers but based on my experience I think this is a possibility people should be aware of.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #530 on: June 03, 2019, 11:56:08 AM »

Well she was right more often than that for me, scarily right. And since I just barely started playing here again she couldn’t use this site to glean info about me.If she’s doing anything unsavory (def possible) it’s unfortunate because she doesn’t need to do that.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #531 on: June 05, 2019, 07:13:58 AM »
Any reader that flips their reading when their previous prediction doesn't pass is a no go in my book. And does it abruptly and rudely. I have been reading on Keen for a while and it is not often I have a reader who instead of being humble about her not being correct is rude and abrupt with their client. She only used to do chats so she could see the record of what she has been telling her customers and change her prediction the next time that person calls. In my experience she is not ethical and on top of it she is full of herself. None of which is cute.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #532 on: June 05, 2019, 09:37:57 AM »
Any reader that flips their reading when their previous prediction doesn't pass is a no go in my book. And does it abruptly and rudely. I have been reading on Keen for a while and it is not often I have a reader who instead of being humble about her not being correct is rude and abrupt with their client. She only used to do chats so she could see the record of what she has been telling her customers and change her prediction the next time that person calls. In my experience she is not ethical and on top of it she is full of herself. None of which is cute.

Her emails to me were horribly rude and defensive and one of the biggest reasons I don’t believe she is real despite all these posts about her. No one who is real has a need to go off on someone like she did me in her emails to me. I was not rude to her at all, by the way. Not in any way at all.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #533 on: June 05, 2019, 03:15:50 PM »
We all connect differently I guess (shrugs).

She’s never flipped a reading mid reading for me or been rude.

But I respect that you all had bad experiences with her 🙂 and I’m sorry about that.

I wanted to add lol: we have had disagreements in readings about what she saw vs what I perceive reality to be. But she was never nasty or rude about it and was usually right.

🙂
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 03:37:52 PM by SomethingBetter »

Offline kitegirl

« Reply #534 on: June 05, 2019, 05:22:03 PM »
Hey All, ok I know we have all written many negative reviews about Kiri. I too have even posted in here negative comments about her.

However, I have to say this... reading through the first reading I had with her.... it actually seems to be coming true.

Here is my experience:

1st reading: I went into it very calm and open minded. She told me she saw in April me and my POI would not be talking... during April, me and my POI were fairly strong... so I thought, ok she was wrong! However her predictions are now happening, a couple of months out but reading back through my first reading with her. She seems to have been fairly spot on... so far!

I then had a 2nd reading with her, a couple of weeks after the 1st reading. At this point, I was in a very emotional/bad place. I was asking her questions if she believed my POI was intimate with a particular girl... and lets just say the reading was very different to the first reading. Very negative and left me in a worst place, than before i went into it.

I feel that from my experience here with Kiri, the reading depends on yourself and your mental state at the time. I feel my 2nd reading, which was awful.... could have also been fueled by myself and she fed into it. This is not professional of course.... however on the other hand I have to be honest and say, it does seems that her original predictions for myself are coming true too!

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #535 on: June 26, 2019, 06:01:34 AM »
She flipped her prediction on me. At first I thought it was tough love and she meant to give me a wake up call but there were no validations. Just harshness with no basis. We'll see I guess.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #536 on: June 26, 2019, 01:56:14 PM »
She was pretty accurate for me.. gave me June as a significant date for my relationship and site enough it happened. In January I thought she was inaccurate.. nope, she was spot on.

I'm happy for you! She said the same thing for me and nadda.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #537 on: June 26, 2019, 01:57:41 PM »
Lmaooo ditto. June= nada. But the month is still not over 😂

Offline SweetT

« Reply #538 on: June 26, 2019, 07:10:02 PM »
Sadly to say that all 3 of her predictions did not happen.  March, April, or June did not happen.  Nothing even close to it.  I waited just to see but nope nothing.  When I would ask her a question, she would keep referring to the first word that came to her. But yet, nothing  :'(

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #539 on: July 01, 2019, 03:54:33 PM »
I had a chat with her she overall there wouldn’t be much from my POI & I’ll always have to initiate contact and seeing him. The only thing she rlly got is the inconsistency with him. But at the same time we fight and go silent so much so idk. This was back in April however in May he was the one reaching out and initiated seeing me. So I have no idea. I just never called back