Author Topic: Shaman kiri  (Read 124193 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #510 on: April 22, 2019, 07:32:44 PM »
It looks like she changed her name / handle? I think this is her listing now, the long-winded intro is sounding familiar ...

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/kira-de-ra/12433464?category=0&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=26

That is so shady, when we give our honest reviews she changes her name thinking people won't notice and correlate the two readers names.  Smh.

That's why I said we should start a new thread with her new name and let others know it's the same perso. Watch how fast her name changes again.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #511 on: April 22, 2019, 08:02:52 PM »
It looks like she changed her name / handle? I think this is her listing now, the long-winded intro is sounding familiar ...

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/kira-de-ra/12433464?category=0&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=26

That is so shady, when we give our honest reviews she changes her name thinking people won't notice and correlate the two readers names.  Smh.

That's why I said we should start a new thread with her new name and let others know it's the same perso. Watch how fast her name changes again.

Agree to starting a new thread and linking this.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #512 on: April 23, 2019, 04:53:36 AM »

Agree to starting a new thread and linking this.
I knew it. Wow! what a fraud

Offline BeachLover

« Reply #513 on: April 28, 2019, 03:24:14 AM »
Read with her a few days ago and she was on point so far. Picked up on things fast. My reading was 4 minutes exactly. lol

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #514 on: April 28, 2019, 02:09:06 PM »
Read with her a few days ago and she was on point so far. Picked up on things fast. My reading was 4 minutes exactly. lol

She is a scam. You'll learn this soon. Don't waste your money.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #515 on: May 01, 2019, 01:23:31 AM »

She is a scam. You'll learn this soon. Don't waste your money.

She ended up being wrong for me.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #516 on: May 02, 2019, 12:09:40 AM »
I find it depressing that she charges so much for false predictions.  Her last two predictions didn't even happen or even close to happening.  That is a lot of money wasted  :(

Offline Gigi777

« Reply #517 on: May 17, 2019, 09:52:41 PM »
Has anyone ever had a positive reading from her in relation to a POI? She was really negative for me which is opposite to what the other readers like Cookie, Kisha say

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #518 on: May 17, 2019, 09:56:59 PM »
She gave me a somewhat positive reading and then when it didnt happend she flipped on me completely and very negatively

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #519 on: May 18, 2019, 03:36:36 PM »
Has anyone ever had a positive reading from her in relation to a POI? She was really negative for me which is opposite to what the other readers like Cookie, Kisha say

I have - but I cant yet say she was wrong or right due to the fact that timeframes have not passed.
I’ve ended it with the POI, but we are friendly and anything can happen. But to me it feels like a point of no return lol

Offline Loadsofswords12

« Reply #520 on: June 02, 2019, 07:40:18 PM »
Well her prediction regarding one person panned out. She said we would reconnect in April stop and he would be back in June . That is what happened. But I politely let him know I am no longer interested

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #521 on: June 02, 2019, 07:47:57 PM »
Well her prediction regarding one person panned out. She said we would reconnect in April stop and he would be back in June . That is what happened. But I politely let him know I am no longer interested

Loadsofwords, I have had great success with Kira as well. Her time frames are usually a little early for me, but she has been extremely accurate. The situation I find myself in right now is tenuous, so I’m not sure on her timing now, she was more coaching me, but she has been good for me.

How has her timing been for you?

Offline Loadsofswords12

« Reply #522 on: June 02, 2019, 09:26:41 PM »
So she gave me the month of April for one event. It occurred In late February. But the return of this person was right within her time frame

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #523 on: June 02, 2019, 10:18:32 PM »
I’ve had that happen where things predicted happened much sooner. I  jumbled on her current predictions for me but the situation took a turn no one saw.

Glad she works for you.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #524 on: June 02, 2019, 10:38:20 PM »
I’ve had that happen where things predicted happened much sooner. I  jumbled on her current predictions for me but the situation took a turn no one saw.

Glad she works for you.

I agree. If she works well, have at it. I still have 1 more prediction for the summer, so it's unfair for me to completely discredit her yet. I'm happy that she worked for you as well.