Author Topic: Shaman kiri  (Read 125071 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #495 on: April 08, 2019, 02:02:31 PM »
Yeah, sorry to say that nothing she predicted happened, although she seemed to get the present and some remote viewing stuff correct.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #496 on: April 10, 2019, 04:39:29 PM »
I’ve read with Kira 3 times: about an ex, about POI1, and about POI2.

She didn’t see my ex and I reconnecting and that our connection was mundane. She had a vision of a man during this reading whose description didn’t fit my ex.

In the reading about POI1, she indicated that he was emotionally unavailable, unstable, and no serious intentions which all turned out to be correct.

My most recent reading was about POI2. I was surprised that it was actually a positive reading, given how the last 2 went. She picked up his apprehension in solidifying our relationship status due to his last one, but that he has feeling for me, etc. Her prediction was for a 7, so July or 7 months from the reading to see more movement. Not sure how a 7 ties in but POI2 said he was tired of waiting and didn’t want to lose me so now we’re officially in a relationship.
And as I was rereading my initial reading with her so I could write this review, I believe she saw POI2 when I was asking about my ex  ;D

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #497 on: April 14, 2019, 09:24:12 PM »
I’ve read with Kira 3 times: about an ex, about POI1, and about POI2.

She didn’t see my ex and I reconnecting and that our connection was mundane. She had a vision of a man during this reading whose description didn’t fit my ex.

In the reading about POI1, she indicated that he was emotionally unavailable, unstable, and no serious intentions which all turned out to be correct.

My most recent reading was about POI2. I was surprised that it was actually a positive reading, given how the last 2 went. She picked up his apprehension in solidifying our relationship status due to his last one, but that he has feeling for me, etc. Her prediction was for a 7, so July or 7 months from the reading to see more movement. Not sure how a 7 ties in but POI2 said he was tired of waiting and didn’t want to lose me so now we’re officially in a relationship.
And as I was rereading my initial reading with her so I could write this review, I believe she saw POI2 when I was asking about my ex  ;D

Wow that’s amazing congrats!!

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #498 on: April 20, 2019, 01:56:43 AM »
I read with her in Feb and Mar regarding my POI. She told me that my POI is not into me and and i am not his priority. I asked her when we would meet again as we live in different countries and she said that he has no plans of seeing you even if he visits U.S. When i told her
that he has plans of visiting U.S in April and would come and see me in the second week of April, she immediately said then why would want to ask me when you already know that he is meeting you. I politely asked her if she sees us actually meeting and she bluntly said NO (i was really disappointed and cried). Actually, POI was with me for the whole week and he left to another state for work today.

I have no problems any psychic telling me the truth without sugar coating but she was too negative and overall she is a BUST.
I would never read with her again.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #499 on: April 20, 2019, 12:32:19 PM »
I read with her in Feb and Mar regarding my POI. She told me that my POI is not into me and and i am not his priority. I asked her when we would meet again as we live in different countries and she said that he has no plans of seeing you even if he visits U.S. When i told her
that he has plans of visiting U.S in April and would come and see me in the second week of April, she immediately said then why would want to ask me when you already know that he is meeting you. I politely asked her if she sees us actually meeting and she bluntly said NO (i was really disappointed and cried). Actually, POI was with me for the whole week and he left to another state for work today.

I have no problems any psychic telling me the truth without sugar coating but she was too negative and overall she is a BUST.
I would never read with her again.

Thanks for sharing your experience. The same happened to me and I cried a couple of days after reading with her that was too negative. She gave me some info about POI's health that made me so worried at that time. Later, I could verify that (via our common friends) and learned that all her words was non-sense. He was doing great. She also predicted contact for us in March that did not happen.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #500 on: April 20, 2019, 08:24:13 PM »
First read with her January 7th and she was accurate in describing what was occurring back then. She had said she saw him wanting to leave the state he's currently in in the month of February but that it would depend on what was happening with me. There was no sign of him wanting to leave in February at all. However, he was doing the things she said he was doing but I'm not sure if the reason she gave for him doing it was valid or not. She said she saw a new man for me that I would meet in April and things would be solid by July with this new guy.

Had another reading with her January 21st and another in the middle of February. Those two readings were basically the same. She said he would swing more fully back my way in the month of April (this month) and that I'd meet a new man toward the end of April as well and once that happened, my ex would try to interfere but not for the purpose of reconciliation, rather just to try to prevent me from moving on I guess. She said things would be solid and serious with the new guy by July again. I know April is not over yet, but I have not met a new man to date. In those readings she said she saw a lot of turmoil around my ex in the month of July IF he was still in the state he is currently residing in. She said he wouldn't be able to stay there permanently.

Had my last reading with her on April 14th. She said she was really picking anything up at all as though my ex went silent. She said she didn't see any major changes coming up between him and I. She also said she did not see him relocating anytime soon from the current state he's residing in. She said she saw a job opportunity coming up for him in the month of July. It seems that this is completely different than her previous readings when she said July would be bad for him. She then said she saw my ex talking about marriage with me and asking me if I would marry him but that he wouldn't be sincere about it but didn't feel that would come about until the winter months. As far as a new man went, she said it would be me having to manifest a new man. She didn't mention me meeting anyone this month nor did she mention anything serious by July etc.

So, it appears to me that her readings changed a great deal. I understand she's an empath and because of that, she's really only reading the here and now but she's quite expensive to be flipping the script like that. Don't think I'll be reading with her again.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #501 on: April 21, 2019, 05:52:09 AM »
Looks like she only worked for icloud9 smh ::)

Offline flora0250

« Reply #502 on: April 22, 2019, 02:27:08 PM »
It looks like she changed her name / handle? I think this is her listing now, the long-winded intro is sounding familiar ...

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/kira-de-ra/12433464?category=0&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=26

Looks exactly like her to me. That is SO shady IMO.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #503 on: April 22, 2019, 02:36:27 PM »
It looks like she changed her name / handle? I think this is her listing now, the long-winded intro is sounding familiar ...

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/kira-de-ra/12433464?category=0&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=26

Looks exactly like her to me. That is SO shady IMO.

That's her. My review is still on there. I say we should start a new thread with her knew name and let others know. And see how fast she changes her name again. Lmao...

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #504 on: April 22, 2019, 04:15:40 PM »
Has anyone else lost their chat transcripts with her since she changed her name? I like to go back and read to remind myself what she said sometimes and now all I can see are my responses.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #505 on: April 22, 2019, 04:26:26 PM »
My entire transcripts are there.

Offline astrogirl90tron

« Reply #506 on: April 22, 2019, 07:06:19 PM »
I can still see my transcripts but only what she wrote. I can’t see what I was saying to her. I wonder what cause her to remove her other profile. She’s not even using the same picture.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #507 on: April 22, 2019, 07:11:17 PM »
I can still see my transcripts but only what she wrote. I can’t see what I was saying to her. I wonder what cause her to remove her other profile. She’s not even using the same picture.

What I wrote is there as well. My guess is she's read these boards? Idk...

Offline hope36

« Reply #508 on: April 22, 2019, 07:25:08 PM »
I can see my chat transcripts as well, but its being displayed weird. Everything shows up on the same side of the chat window, in green, as if I typed everything

Offline calibabe

« Reply #509 on: April 22, 2019, 07:28:22 PM »

That is so shady, when we give our honest reviews she changes her name thinking people won't notice and correlate the two readers names.  Smh.