Author Topic: Shaman kiri  (Read 124183 times)

Offline jhuskindle

Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2018, 03:32:42 AM »
Woah had what I would say was not a good reading with her. She didn’t give me any info to validate anything that she was picking up on my POI. Just wanted to know what my specific question was and said that he was content and happy with the way things were right now. Which is way way off any other reader. Which is fine if she’s giving me a completely different read on the situation but I would have at least liked some actual info I could validate. For me it was literally what’s youre question? What’s your more specific question? Okay well there’s your answer. He’s happy and I don’t see him reconciling with you.

Weird. Like I said I would give it weight if there was *any* info she could have provided to make me believe she was connected but there just wasn’t. Idk about how others got such specific info but for me it was a complete waste.

oh wow that sucks, too bad you didnt have a good experience with her. not everyone connects to everyone i guess. how long was your reading? She did ask me to be more specific with my question too. but that was when i first read with her. she doesnt ask me that anymore.  i think she is just straightforward... no BS, no "buts".  I mean she's expensive (although not as much as sincerity LOL) so I prefer directness over some beat-around-the-bush unnecessary descriptions. she was actually the only one besides sincerity that someone i met this year wouldnt be good for me and the situation wouldnt last, although I didnt like that answer first(nor did I believe it because I was actually in a really good, fast-paced situation with that person at the time) Her and sincerity turned out to be right. the person became a HUGE disappointment. everyone else fed me a fairytale. Lol i must admit, when she told me that months ago i ended the chat early coz i didnt like her answer hehehehe.

Well the chat was short but I didn’t end it because I didn’t like her answer, I ended it because she didn’t give me one thing that made me know she was tuned into anything. So I’ve had 3 readers tell me there would be no romantic reconciliation but each of them gave me enough information that I knew - or thought - they were tuned into him / me. She may in fact be right but she literally gave me no info that I could validate. It was “I would like a reading about —-.” Okay well I can tell you he’s happy with the way things are. Could you be more specific? “I’d like to know if we would reconcile.” Oh well there’s your answer. He’s happy where things are and no I don’t see any reconciliation.

Thank you. The end. Lol.

So again like there was literally not one shred of info to verify anything she was saying was that she was in tune in any way with me or him.

Like I said she may be right but I was very dissatisfied with the reading because she gave me absolutely nothing I could validate. I won’t call her again.

She told me, “I am so sorry but he is going in a different direction.  Good luck to you.”  I figured she thought it was pretty straight forward that he isn’t coming back so she didn’t want to waste my time with the why.  It’s like she was telling me “why do you want to torture yourself further?  Move on!”

It was a reading like this that made me throw away all his shit, remove him from my phone, block him everywhere and yes, I am now moving forward. So I am glad when I heard that and I don’t need to know why. It was crushing I cried the whole time but holy crap I needed that.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2018, 04:15:45 AM »
aww...well it's hard to take news like these but I am so happy you did your best to take it the way you needed to and move on. xx

Offline Penelope

« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2018, 04:24:27 AM »
Woah had what I would say was not a good reading with her. She didn’t give me any info to validate anything that she was picking up on my POI. Just wanted to know what my specific question was and said that he was content and happy with the way things were right now. Which is way way off any other reader. Which is fine if she’s giving me a completely different read on the situation but I would have at least liked some actual info I could validate. For me it was literally what’s youre question? What’s your more specific question? Okay well there’s your answer. He’s happy and I don’t see him reconciling with you.

Weird. Like I said I would give it weight if there was *any* info she could have provided to make me believe she was connected but there just wasn’t. Idk about how others got such specific info but for me it was a complete waste.

oh wow that sucks, too bad you didnt have a good experience with her. not everyone connects to everyone i guess. how long was your reading? She did ask me to be more specific with my question too. but that was when i first read with her. she doesnt ask me that anymore.  i think she is just straightforward... no BS, no "buts".  I mean she's expensive (although not as much as sincerity LOL) so I prefer directness over some beat-around-the-bush unnecessary descriptions. she was actually the only one besides sincerity that someone i met this year wouldnt be good for me and the situation wouldnt last, although I didnt like that answer first(nor did I believe it because I was actually in a really good, fast-paced situation with that person at the time) Her and sincerity turned out to be right. the person became a HUGE disappointment. everyone else fed me a fairytale. Lol i must admit, when she told me that months ago i ended the chat early coz i didnt like her answer hehehehe.

Well the chat was short but I didn’t end it because I didn’t like her answer, I ended it because she didn’t give me one thing that made me know she was tuned into anything. So I’ve had 3 readers tell me there would be no romantic reconciliation but each of them gave me enough information that I knew - or thought - they were tuned into him / me. She may in fact be right but she literally gave me no info that I could validate. It was “I would like a reading about —-.” Okay well I can tell you he’s happy with the way things are. Could you be more specific? “I’d like to know if we would reconcile.” Oh well there’s your answer. He’s happy where things are and no I don’t see any reconciliation.

Thank you. The end. Lol.

So again like there was literally not one shred of info to verify anything she was saying was that she was in tune in any way with me or him.

Like I said she may be right but I was very dissatisfied with the reading because she gave me absolutely nothing I could validate. I won’t call her again.

She told me, “I am so sorry but he is going in a different direction.  Good luck to you.”  I figured she thought it was pretty straight forward that he isn’t coming back so she didn’t want to waste my time with the why.  It’s like she was telling me “why do you want to torture yourself further?  Move on!”

Ouch that’s hard to hear!! Was she right for you? Sounds like my first experience with her. I asked about a relationship that was going REALLY well at the time, I was sure we were for sure going to end up commited. All the advisors i was consulting at the time gave me all the details and that we would indeed end up together and gave positive predictions. My friend recommended her to me so i decided oh why not, i had some extra funds left. She told me “I’m sorry but don’t get your hopes up” and basically said he was going to show his true colors very soon. WTF? I was pissed! I thought, wow she’s so negative, what a fraud.<< yes I did think this..
Literally two weeks later this guy completely disappears on me for a week and starts acting funny. Everything went downhill fast from there and I ended things.
W O W

I actually didn’t think she was right at the time of the reading and I still don’t think so now.  Her reading was not consistent with my top readers but I didn’t want to discredit it completely.  I was the one who pulled away (because my POI couldn’t or wouldn’t step up) and at the time of the reading, he was pretty upset.  We both needed to pull away but he couldn’t do it so I did.  That’s why I didn’t believe her completely when she said he was turning the other way.  But, he was pretty mad at me so if she was reading him at the time, I can completely understand why she would pick up the extremely negative vibe.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2018, 04:32:03 AM »

Thank you. The end. Lol.

It was a reading like this that made me throw away all his shit, remove him from my phone, block him everywhere and yes, I am now moving forward. So I am glad when I heard that and I don’t need to know why. It was crushing I cried the whole time but holy crap I needed that.

I’ve had readings like that.  This wasn’t one of them but I have definitely had readings where I felt so compelled to ghost him because I couldn’t take it anymore.  I eventually did pull away as some of the things other readers picked up that made me mad were true. 

Offline Loadsofswords12

« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2018, 06:32:17 PM »
I read with her today. It was a fairly long reading covering more than one POI and it was an awesome reading. She picked up careers, nicknames, and other feelings that are very private. She was able to use exact phrase one POI has said to me and they are not common phrases like you’re special or  beautiful. They were exact phrases in regards to the way he and I communicate.

She did make a couple of predictions but this reading wasn’t really for a prediction but more so understanding of the current way things are.

Overall I have to say a very good reading

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2018, 10:31:27 PM »
She 100% wrong for me. I asked her when would I see my POi and she said she doesn’t know about seeing but, I would hear from him in 2 months. He was avoiding seeing me. Well, I knew I was going to see him this week and I did.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2018, 06:36:29 AM »
She 100% wrong for me. I asked her when would I see my POi and she said she doesn’t know about seeing but, I would hear from him in 2 months. He was avoiding seeing me. Well, I knew I was going to see him this week and I did.

ahh! well I am  glad you saw your person this week. Sometimes it's just better to use these readings for fun and not dwell on them(like I do :( )

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2018, 06:46:38 AM »
Since some were wondering if she is always negative, I had a positive reading with her about a POi things are going well with. Things are new and I’m a little excited but trying not to get my hopes up but she sees things moving forward.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2018, 02:57:06 PM »
I had a few readings this past week from her. I guess mine is positive with a twist of negative, lol.  She says my poi and I will get back together but she sees a 2...2years! He is thinking logically and not with feelings. Other readers have given me 2 months or more (January- April). They all basically say this will be a slow road, a roller coaster. They all say this will happen just not as fast or how I want.
God give me strength.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 03:00:03 PM by Sapphirewaters1 »

Offline icloud9

« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2018, 03:47:58 PM »
I had a few readings this past week from her. I guess mine is positive with a twist of negative, lol.  She says my poi and I will get back together but she sees a 2...2years! He is thinking logically and not with feelings. Other readers have given me 2 months or more (January- April). They all basically say this will be a slow road, a roller coaster. They all say this will happen just not as fast or how I want.
God give me strength.

Oh if she says it’s gonna be a roller coaster it def is going to be a roller coaster
She popped my bubble for sure when I was on cloud nine.
I thought around the end of November when me and my guy became exclusive everything was gonna be perfect.
But then she  told me “no it’s not time just yet, don’t get too excited just yet..” she basically told me to brace myself for the next couple of months (dec,Jan)
 Ugh this is  like a repeat of what happened with my past POI earlier in the late spring. Same thing happened when things were going well but the dude just started acting weird. Thankfully she said it’s not gonna be like THAT with this one. But anyway- after her warning..Surely enough, things have become off since December started. .
May God give me strength also.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2018, 06:17:42 PM »
She told me I definitely need to work on my patience because he isn’t great at texting (he’s not) and that annoys me, but we are going to be dating but he takes his time with commitment so it won’t be until april that things suddenly go on the fast track from there. But I will need to be patient. And looking forward to summer she sees us still together, I will update.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2018, 08:36:28 PM »
She told me I definitely need to work on my patience because he isn’t great at texting (he’s not) and that annoys me, but we are going to be dating but he takes his time with commitment so it won’t be until april that things suddenly go on the fast track from there. But I will need to be patient. And looking forward to summer she sees us still together, I will update.

Nice! Good luck <3

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2018, 09:38:51 PM »
She told me to brace myself for the confusing period. Roller coaster it is.

Paulina93

« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2018, 02:40:35 AM »
I read with her last night and she was very accurate and detailed with barely any input for me. How is she with timing, do her numbers happen sooner than later/ have they worked out for you?

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2018, 03:14:15 AM »
The first time I read with her was on the 22nd. She gave me a timeline of 2-3 for minor communication. She felt it was weeks. For this it was actually days. Today my POI texted me after a month of no contact. Now mind you it’s been 2.5 months since we broke up and I was doing all the reaching out until recently. Could the no contact trigger something, possibly. Also I sent a card, one from me and one from my dogs, lol. He’s not in a good place and I wanted to be me and make him smile. So when he texted me it was about the card from my pups. He said “Well it took you to use the dogs for me to even think about being Christmas like to anyone.  Merry Christmas!”  I didn’t reply back. I don’t want to put pressure and honestly I don’t know what to say while at the same time I’m afraid to for saying something wrong where he will take it the wrong way.

So did her timing prediction come to pass?...I’d say yes...while also having some help I believe with a purpose to. But it is a start.

anything