Author Topic: Shaman kiri  (Read 124172 times)

Offline icloud9

Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2018, 06:23:01 PM »
Woah had what I would say was not a good reading with her. She didn’t give me any info to validate anything that she was picking up on my POI. Just wanted to know what my specific question was and said that he was content and happy with the way things were right now. Which is way way off any other reader. Which is fine if she’s giving me a completely different read on the situation but I would have at least liked some actual info I could validate. For me it was literally what’s youre question? What’s your more specific question? Okay well there’s your answer. He’s happy and I don’t see him reconciling with you.

Weird. Like I said I would give it weight if there was *any* info she could have provided to make me believe she was connected but there just wasn’t. Idk about how others got such specific info but for me it was a complete waste.

oh wow that sucks, too bad you didnt have a good experience with her. not everyone connects to everyone i guess. how long was your reading? She did ask me to be more specific with my question too. but that was when i first read with her. she doesnt ask me that anymore.  i think she is just straightforward... no BS, no "buts".  I mean she's expensive (although not as much as sincerity LOL) so I prefer directness over some beat-around-the-bush unnecessary descriptions. she was actually the only one besides sincerity that someone i met this year wouldnt be good for me and the situation wouldnt last, although I didnt like that answer first(nor did I believe it because I was actually in a really good, fast-paced situation with that person at the time) Her and sincerity turned out to be right. the person became a HUGE disappointment. everyone else fed me a fairytale. Lol i must admit, when she told me that months ago i ended the chat early coz i didnt like her answer hehehehe.

Well the chat was short but I didn’t end it because I didn’t like her answer, I ended it because she didn’t give me one thing that made me know she was tuned into anything. So I’ve had 3 readers tell me there would be no romantic reconciliation but each of them gave me enough information that I knew - or thought - they were tuned into him / me. She may in fact be right but she literally gave me no info that I could validate. It was “I would like a reading about —-.” Okay well I can tell you he’s happy with the way things are. Could you be more specific? “I’d like to know if we would reconcile.” Oh well there’s your answer. He’s happy where things are and no I don’t see any reconciliation.

Thank you. The end. Lol.

So again like there was literally not one shred of info to verify anything she was saying was that she was in tune in any way with me or him.

Like I said she may be right but I was very dissatisfied with the reading because she gave me absolutely nothing I could validate. I won’t call her again.

She told me, “I am so sorry but he is going in a different direction.  Good luck to you.”  I figured she thought it was pretty straight forward that he isn’t coming back so she didn’t want to waste my time with the why.  It’s like she was telling me “why do you want to torture yourself further?  Move on!”

I get not wanting to waste someone’s time with why - I get that perspective (although whether it is a waste of time or not is another matter). However if I got the reading you got I would also question what would make me think there’s any reason to believe that she’s gifted vs a scam artist? Who’s to say she’s not taking a 50/50 guess and ends up just so happening to be right? Where are there any details that you can verify okay this person is a gifted reader? And as I’m saying same thing with the opposite fairy tale readers who don’t give any specifics but say “oh you’re going to end up together” or whatever else. There’s nothing to validate the prediction.

Wow You sound very angry and negative. So if a reader doesn’t connect with you they’re automatically a scam artist? I’ve had readings with “top readers”- aries intuition, Ness, and MsLisaM, they didn’t connect  to my situation and there were NO details that I could validate, in fact many details and their predictions were wrong. It doesn’t mean they’re scam artists. I didn’t think much of it and just moved on. I don’t speak ill of them..I’ve had hundreds of readings on Keen since 2010, and know who’s truly gifted and who is far from being a true psychic. I’m sorry she didn’t connect to you, but Kira has a real gift. She’s helped me a lot with incredible details along with exceptional coaching skills, this girl is the real deal. Didn’t you say your reading was short anyway? It’s like, how do you expect a good reading out of 3 mins... I mean I would understand it more if she led you down to the wrong path by leading you on with false hope, so to me it honestly sounds like she saved you money. You also said you got readings from other psychics who told you the same thing. Her profile clearly states if you binge on readings about the same thing over and over she won’t connect fully. Like @Penelope said, maybe she meant “girl he’s not coming back, What other validations do you need”??! She doesnt like wasting time looking at dead situations, I respect her for that. If your situation is dead, getting a reading with a “good” psychic won’t change that. Just my 2.5 cents.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2018, 06:30:41 PM »
Woah had what I would say was not a good reading with her. She didn’t give me any info to validate anything that she was picking up on my POI. Just wanted to know what my specific question was and said that he was content and happy with the way things were right now. Which is way way off any other reader. Which is fine if she’s giving me a completely different read on the situation but I would have at least liked some actual info I could validate. For me it was literally what’s youre question? What’s your more specific question? Okay well there’s your answer. He’s happy and I don’t see him reconciling with you.

Weird. Like I said I would give it weight if there was *any* info she could have provided to make me believe she was connected but there just wasn’t. Idk about how others got such specific info but for me it was a complete waste.

oh wow that sucks, too bad you didnt have a good experience with her. not everyone connects to everyone i guess. how long was your reading? She did ask me to be more specific with my question too. but that was when i first read with her. she doesnt ask me that anymore.  i think she is just straightforward... no BS, no "buts".  I mean she's expensive (although not as much as sincerity LOL) so I prefer directness over some beat-around-the-bush unnecessary descriptions. she was actually the only one besides sincerity that someone i met this year wouldnt be good for me and the situation wouldnt last, although I didnt like that answer first(nor did I believe it because I was actually in a really good, fast-paced situation with that person at the time) Her and sincerity turned out to be right. the person became a HUGE disappointment. everyone else fed me a fairytale. Lol i must admit, when she told me that months ago i ended the chat early coz i didnt like her answer hehehehe.

Well the chat was short but I didn’t end it because I didn’t like her answer, I ended it because she didn’t give me one thing that made me know she was tuned into anything. So I’ve had 3 readers tell me there would be no romantic reconciliation but each of them gave me enough information that I knew - or thought - they were tuned into him / me. She may in fact be right but she literally gave me no info that I could validate. It was “I would like a reading about —-.” Okay well I can tell you he’s happy with the way things are. Could you be more specific? “I’d like to know if we would reconcile.” Oh well there’s your answer. He’s happy where things are and no I don’t see any reconciliation.

Thank you. The end. Lol.

So again like there was literally not one shred of info to verify anything she was saying was that she was in tune in any way with me or him.

Like I said she may be right but I was very dissatisfied with the reading because she gave me absolutely nothing I could validate. I won’t call her again.

She told me, “I am so sorry but he is going in a different direction.  Good luck to you.”  I figured she thought it was pretty straight forward that he isn’t coming back so she didn’t want to waste my time with the why.  It’s like she was telling me “why do you want to torture yourself further?  Move on!”

Ouch that’s hard to hear!! Was she right for you? Sounds like my first experience with her. I asked about a relationship that was going REALLY well at the time, I was sure we were for sure going to end up commited. All the advisors i was consulting at the time gave me all the details and that we would indeed end up together and gave positive predictions. My friend recommended her to me so i decided oh why not, i had some extra funds left. She told me “I’m sorry but don’t get your hopes up” and basically said he was going to show his true colors very soon. WTF? I was pissed! I thought, wow she’s so negative, what a fraud.<< yes I did think this..
Literally two weeks later this guy completely disappears on me for a week and starts acting funny. Everything went downhill fast from there and I ended things.
W O W

Offline flora0250

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2018, 06:45:05 PM »

Thank you. The end. Lol.

I get not wanting to waste someone’s time with why - I get that perspective (although whether it is a waste of time or not is another matter). However if I got the reading you got I would also question what would make me think there’s any reason to believe that she’s gifted vs a scam artist? Who’s to say she’s not taking a 50/50 guess and ends up just so happening to be right? Where are there any details that you can verify okay this person is a gifted reader? And as I’m saying same thing with the opposite fairy tale readers who don’t give any specifics but say “oh you’re going to end up together” or whatever else. There’s nothing to validate the prediction.

Wow You sound very angry and negative. So if a reader doesn’t connect with you they’re automatically a scam artist? I’ve had readings with “top readers”- aries intuition, Ness, and MsLisaM, they didn’t connect  to my situation and there were NO details that I could validate, in fact many details and their predictions were wrong. It doesn’t mean they’re scam artists. I didn’t think much of it and just moved on. I don’t speak ill of them..I’ve had hundreds of readings on Keen since 2010, and know who’s truly gifted and who is far from being a true psychic. I’m sorry she didn’t connect to you, but Kira has a real gift. She’s helped me a lot with incredible details along with exceptional coaching skills, this girl is the real deal. Didn’t you say your reading was short anyway? It’s like, how do you expect a good reading out of 3 mins... I mean I would understand it more if she led you down to the wrong path by leading you on with false hope, so to me it honestly sounds like she saved you money. You also said you got readings from other psychics who told you the same thing. Her profile clearly states if you binge on readings about the same thing over and over she won’t connect fully. Like @Penelope said, maybe she meant “girl he’s not coming back, What other validations do you need”??! She doesnt like wasting time looking at dead situations, I respect her for that. If your situation is dead, getting a reading with a “good” psychic won’t change that. Just my 2.5 cents.

Hey thanks for your two cents! No I’m not negative, I’m just saying I am skeptical of any reader who makes a prediction without any details I can validate that they have a gift. No more to add to this. I’ve said my peace. Take care.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2018, 07:52:57 PM »

Thank you. The end. Lol.

Sounds like she's negative for romantic questions for most people here? Is she worth trying?

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2018, 07:56:32 PM »
Wanna try her but she’s so expensive >$6/minute

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2018, 07:57:23 PM »
Good question, I was wondering the same.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2018, 08:02:07 PM »

let me know if you do. I do think from this forum that she has told everyone that things wont work out

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2018, 08:12:00 PM »
Hey guys, I read with her in November. She gave me a positive love reading

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2018, 08:50:33 PM »
Did she give you details as well? I’m trying to cut back on readings. From what I hear she doesn’t do to much of that so if I call I’d like to get a sense if it’s worth it.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2018, 08:53:24 PM »
Hi everyone - I had a positive love reading, so I don't think she is negative for all romantic readings.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2018, 09:07:41 PM »
I think a better word to describe her reading is “realistic”.
In the first few minutes of the reading she gives a general overview and outcome energy. I think she does this so she doesn’t drag on the reading in case you’re on a budget. But if you let her talk she explains and starts to see more details.
With my current POI she says we’ll end up together if I am patient. But she certainly didn’t hold back from informing me of the challenges ahead, like right now.  As she predicted, things are stagnant right now (she saw this when things were good between us)  and apparently this period lasts until January. So while it is “positive” if you look at the outcome, it’s quite negative right now.
She’s not negative.... My situation is. LOL. Ugh.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2018, 09:07:58 PM »
Hey guys, I read with her in November. She gave me a positive love reading

that's great! good luck and keep us posted :)

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2018, 09:48:14 PM »
Did she give you details as well? I’m trying to cut back on readings. From what I hear she doesn’t do to much of that so if I call I’d like to get a sense if it’s worth it.

Yes, she was detailed and a very fast typer. She didn’t give me one liners. She gave me a prediction for January. I’m no longer stuck on timeframes, if anything passes, I will definitely update!

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2018, 11:29:09 PM »

let me know if you do. I do think from this forum that she has told everyone that things wont work out

She was super positive and told me things would work out.. which they are currently. But she just didn’t give me concrete details I could validate. She was also pretty sunny regarding work.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2018, 11:54:49 PM »
that's great to hear. I am happy to hear that.