Author Topic: Immortal truth  (Read 1986 times)

Offline m_anthony85

Immortal truth
« on: November 17, 2018, 04:16:03 AM »
Hey, I'm new to this forum. Thank you for having me. I recently spoke to two advisors of keene's. Immortal Truth and msdream228. Both basically stated the same thing. Predictions of contact are for Dec/Jan. Can anybody else tell me if they have been read by either advisors and if so, were they accurate? Thank you!

Offline Reviewer07

Re: Immortal truth
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2018, 12:54:05 PM »
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3238.msg57266.html#msg57266
Not sure if that link works, anyhow search for Immortal truth and you’ll find my experience with that reader.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2018, 05:29:36 PM »
I read with a few times. The first time I thought she was wrong, but a couple days later I found that she was right. But chats after that, is not much but don't worry, he will come to you. No real details.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 12:30:17 AM »
I think I read with her give. Didn't give me any real detail just said he had strong feeling for you but he afraid, don't contact him he will come to you. That was 3 months ago.

Offline star1

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2018, 12:31:50 AM »
I think I read with her give. Didn't give me any real detail just said he had strong feeling for you but he afraid, don't contact him he will come to you. That was 3 months ago.

Well I hope you have some luck and your ex does come back to you.

Offline mixielove

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2018, 04:42:34 AM »
Literally the same reading at the previous responses "just don't worry" repeatedly, saying he'd come back and treat me well. smh.

anything