Author Topic: Anja x8147  (Read 5278 times)

Offline lalalucy0404

Anja x8147
« on: November 14, 2018, 07:39:48 PM »
I was wondering if anyone has tried this reader?

And whether or not she was accurate with present/past and made accurate predictions?

Offline simsim

Re: Anja x8147
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 01:59:49 AM »
I was wondering if anyone has tried this reader?

And whether or not she was accurate with present/past and made accurate predictions?

i spoke to her once exactly a year ago for about 3-4

i asked her about my lover that dumped me because they are leaving the country will be back.

she told me there will be a silent period and the person will be back in mid summer (june/july) while the reading was in dec.

the person i called about met someone new and got into a relationship in march and they are still together.... however, he did come back into my life during that time frame because i decided to break the ice and message the person on their bday and his the one who always does contact and messages me on social media checking on me.

i believe he never stopped having feelings for me and Anja was right on the emotional part... however the outcome changed due to free will.

once i saw him with someone els in march i dated someone in early summer and that made him jealous actually.

but life came into the way and we just cant be together..

So who knows anymore...

i only talk to psychics to find out about the now! because the future always changes, but the feelings about the now is what is important to me and what is going on in their head.

Offline whskers

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2018, 04:36:31 AM »
She wasn’t too memorable but she got the present correct and her prediction happened but after a year.

Offline tinamarie

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2018, 11:04:15 PM »
none of the above sounds very promising!

i read with her in the last few months and she seemed accurate on some things. and she made promises about other predictions (she was confident), but they havent happened yet so i can't say. i did like her

beachgal214

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2019, 11:23:29 PM »
I used to read with her too, and sometimes still will, but  I felt like it was always too good to be true.  he was always coming back.. Next month always a big month, not the beginning of the month more so the end... I wish it were true. Maybe November :)

Offline gwdwantstotalk

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2019, 03:42:29 PM »
She got communication timing right for me once but predictions are way off. My advice would be to maybe talk to her if you want to know what's currently going on, but please don't go off her long term predictions. She told me I would move in with my love interest at that time and he would propose in a year blah blah but I'm with someone else now.

Offline wondergirl84

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2019, 07:04:32 PM »
She is a waste of time . Says anything . She even told me that  I was pregnant and described my baby - one week later my period came . So much for that baby.

anything