Author Topic: U reach out or sit back  (Read 9216 times)

Offline wishes215

U reach out or sit back
« on: November 14, 2018, 05:57:27 PM »
lets say your question to your readers is about contact or getting back together with ur ex, do u typically hear that you should initiate contact or wait for them to reach out to you?

Offline LAW1974

Re: U reach out or sit back
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2018, 05:58:09 PM »
lets say your question to your readers is about contact or getting back together with ur ex, do u typically hear that you should initiate contact or wait for them to reach out to you?

they ALWAYS tell me NOT to contact him... wait for him to reach out to me

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2018, 06:06:14 PM »
I’ve gotten both. It depends on the person I’m asking about usually.

When I was dealing with lower quality men, I was always advised not to reach out. At this point I don’t usually ask that question anymore because typically I find that reaching out will likely give me the answer I’ve been calling Keen to ask about. 🤷🏻‍♀️

If I text and they don’t respond, there’s no real need to call. If I text and I get a warm response, there’s no real need to call either.

Offline star1

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2018, 06:07:08 PM »
I got a mixture of both. Mostly they give opinions though when they advise either. Some women are old fashioned and feel that the men are the "hunter gatherer at making the contact". I even was told that once by a reader. Others advise me to reach out. I think people should do what their gut tells them. Some people on this board haven't reached out because they were advised not to, and regretted it or in the end reached out for the guy to say "I was waiting for you to text me".

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2018, 06:13:08 PM »
I will say this.....  He has definitely started to show interest in me again recently!  He is watching all of my social media stories like as soon as I post them and he started doing his own (never used to) on snapchat (where he has like 5 friends, me being 1 of them) - If he does not contact me within the timeframes I am told ( the next 2/3 weeks) than I may reach out anyway..... He completely sabatoged our relationship and i can see him being a bit worried about me not taking him back and not reaching out but he is definitely trying to figure out what Im up to right now.....  I figure if he isnt going to reach out I have nothing to lose anyway right?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2018, 06:24:34 PM »
Most of the time, they have told me to wait for whichever POI to reach out first..this last time I called about someone recent, a few encouraged me to reach out to him but my gut told me that was the wrong thing to do. 

I had one reader on Purple ocean tell me to be close to him whenever he comes close, and give him space when he backs off..etc...and i think that's horrible advice.

Since he ignored me most of the summer, I ignored his last text...that's what I felt the right thing to do was. 

Offline star1

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2018, 06:32:24 PM »
Most of the time, they have told me to wait for whichever POI to reach out first..this last time I called about someone recent, a few encouraged me to reach out to him but my gut told me that was the wrong thing to do. 

I had one reader on Purple ocean tell me to be close to him whenever he comes close, and give him space when he backs off..etc...and i think that's horrible advice.

Since he ignored me most of the summer, I ignored his last text...that's what I felt the right thing to do was.

Do whatever your gut says over any reader - it's always right.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2018, 06:36:11 PM »

yea..I said to myself, if he reaches out again, I will answer him and see where it goes, but he never did...so that was my answer!  lol.  I needed more effort from him, and he didn't show it, so that's that. 

Offline star1

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2018, 06:44:44 PM »

yea..I said to myself, if he reaches out again, I will answer him and see where it goes, but he never did...so that was my answer!  lol.  I needed more effort from him, and he didn't show it, so that's that.

If he chose not to reach out to you, then that's his loss. Why should you bother if he doesn't? You deserve better (what a hypocrite I am  ::)).

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2018, 06:52:20 PM »

If he chose not to reach out to you, then that's his loss. Why should you bother if he doesn't? You deserve better (what a hypocrite I am  ::)).

lol it's hard to learn this lesson...he did reach out once at the end of August, but that's after going quiet for several weeks when things were going good with us.  Which didn't sit right with me.  So when he text, I really gave it thought and decided not to reply.   

One lesson I've learned out of all these psychic readings is self respect...don't settle for someone's crumbs of time. 

Offline star1

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2018, 06:57:42 PM »

lol it's hard to learn this lesson...he did reach out once at the end of August, but that's after going quiet for several weeks when things were going good with us.  Which didn't sit right with me.  So when he text, I really gave it thought and decided not to reply.   

One lesson I've learned out of all these psychic readings is self respect...don't settle for someone's crumbs of time.

It is a hard lesson to learn, I've learnt so many lessons from ringing psychics. At least you're tougher and stronger than some of us, and could realise that there wouldn't be much change in your situation so decided not to reply to him.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2018, 07:04:19 PM »
oh believe me, after what I went through with the first POI I called about (years of back and forth), I learned not to accept BS behavior.  I put up with way too much from him. 

Sad part is, I still have feelings for this last guy, but hell will freeze over before I reach out to him.  Just hope I meet someone new that takes my mind off of him...but I feel my energy is closed off to meeting new people right now..just don't want the hassle.  Afraid of disappointment I guess.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2018, 07:09:20 PM »
It's rare that I've been told to reach out. The one person who said I could, said to do so only if I felt a really strong urge to. She felt that sometimes the universe gives us that strong urge as a sign. Most, however, said that he needs to do the work and he won't learn a darn thing if he knows I'm always there for him.

Offline star1

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2018, 07:13:05 PM »
oh believe me, after what I went through with the first POI I called about (years of back and forth), I learned not to accept BS behavior.  I put up with way too much from him. 

Sad part is, I still have feelings for this last guy, but hell will freeze over before I reach out to him.  Just hope I meet someone new that takes my mind off of him...but I feel my energy is closed off to meeting new people right now..just don't want the hassle.  Afraid of disappointment I guess.

I'm like you in the second paragraph. I love my POI, but I'm not going to reach out this time. He has to get his finger out of his arse too sometimes!

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2018, 07:14:05 PM »

Good for you...  so many girls will chase and chase and chase and then when the guy comes back they wonder why they are walking all over them... ummmm duh! 

anything