Author Topic: Misty  (Read 3249 times)

Offline poorprincess

Misty
« on: November 14, 2018, 01:27:24 AM »
Hi! Any experience with Misty? Something about her makes me want to call, but wanted to check here first! Please n thanks! :)

Offline Chelle9054

Re: Misty
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2018, 10:51:02 AM »
Hi! Any experience with Misty? Something about her makes me want to call, but wanted to check here first! Please n thanks! :)
Good morning! My experience with her a couple of years ago was that she was extremely vague. It was like pulling teeth. You would ask your question, and she would be like” yes “ and then an extended silence. It’s like you’re waiting for more and it doesn’t come. I think you mean Misty, on psychic source, yes?

Offline poorprincess

Re: Misty
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2018, 12:20:01 PM »
Good morning! My experience with her a couple of years ago was that she was extremely vague. It was like pulling teeth. You would ask your question, and she would be like” yes “ and then an extended silence. It’s like you’re waiting for more and it doesn’t come. I think you mean Misty, on psychic source, yes?

@Chelle9054 - yes, that's the lady! Ok, prolly not worth a try then. Something about her picture lol, made me intrigued! Thank you for sharing your experience! xo

anything