Author Topic: Goldie  (Read 1872 times)

Offline embibems

Goldie
« on: November 13, 2018, 11:18:33 PM »
Hey, have any of you read with Goldie on CP before? I have a few times and found her to be a pretty good empath. I'm waiting for one or two predictions to pan out this week and into the end of the year. I'm curious if any of you have tried her and what you think of her. Has she been accurate?

Offline bstalling

Re: Goldie
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 11:21:12 PM »
I actually quite liked her readings. She could do general and specific questions very well. Se knew that there would be some sort of deception at work, knew what my new place would look like and other things like that. Her timing is out of whack, but she was insightful and gave a good amount of detailed information.

Offline embibems

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2018, 04:32:10 AM »
I actually quite liked her readings. She could do general and specific questions very well. Se knew that there would be some sort of deception at work, knew what my new place would look like and other things like that. Her timing is out of whack, but she was insightful and gave a good amount of detailed information.

I agree. She jumps right in and is not judgmental at all. She's clear cut and no bs which I enjoy. She seems to be great with getting down to the meat of the issue. Her timing has been off for me too but I find her useful when I need to get an idea of wtf is going on with my POI during extended silences. This would be one of those times lol..

I'm glad you enjoyed her as well. I'm curious about her predictions manifesting, too..!

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2018, 11:45:43 PM »
She sold me a fairytale and it's been over a year, I think she was wrong.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2018, 02:11:35 AM »
Just read with her! She was realistic,I think. Told me things won't improve much with my guy till next year,  but  he really loves me and never felt like this before. I would say that might be a fairy tale but even Mattie and Effie have said this to me. Petunia as well said that he thinks the world of me. We shall see... #lovestinks

anything