Author Topic: ANGELTHEMEDIUM  (Read 1604 times)

Offline HornetKick

ANGELTHEMEDIUM
« on: November 25, 2018, 09:36:27 PM »
Has anyone read with this guy before? He apparently does not charge you until after the call.
Phone readings are $60 for 30 mins.

https://www.angelthemedium.com/

Offline Deedee123

Re: ANGELTHEMEDIUM
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 01:46:40 AM »
Awful reading... I literally wish I could upload it here for everyone to listen to.

Said I’m worried about my fathers health because of the way he eats. My dads in shape and eats a regular diet. Said I need to check up on my health as well cause he can feel my blood rushing and may indicate high blood pressure or hypertension. I eat low carb and am physically fit (in the military and work out every day).

Said I wasn’t happy with my job and I’m having issues there and it stresses me out. Far from the truth.

Said I’m indecisive in the sense that I want independence but I also want a relationship and blah blah. Hung up on him. I feel like I wasted my time with that one.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 03:19:06 AM »
Awful reading... I literally wish I could upload it here for everyone to listen to.

Said I’m worried about my fathers health because of the way he eats. My dads in shape and eats a regular diet. Said I need to check up on my health as well cause he can feel my blood rushing and may indicate high blood pressure or hypertension. I eat low carb and am physically fit (in the military and work out every day).

Said I wasn’t happy with my job and I’m having issues there and it stresses me out. Far from the truth.

Said I’m indecisive in the sense that I want independence but I also want a relationship and blah blah. Hung up on him. I feel like I wasted my time with that one.
Jeez wtffffff

Offline star1

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2018, 04:44:08 PM »
It's disappointing to hear that he was.. Disappointing. Having had a look at his page, I would have thought he was one of the better readers.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2018, 05:39:30 PM »
Especially since he offers the satisfaction guarantee by not having to pay until after the call. Maybe I just didn’t have luck and he didn’t connect to me, but overall seemed generic and his “validations” did not relate to me. Felt like he was just generalizing his reading based on being a woman, really.

“Oh you’ve had problems or disappointments with men in your life, is this right?”

Lmao  NO WAY...