Author Topic: Melodie and Spirit Amy from Kasamba  (Read 5850 times)

Offline giannabelicia

Melodie and Spirit Amy from Kasamba
« on: November 13, 2018, 05:21:25 PM »
Hello, was wondering if anyone ever had a reading from Melodie on Kasamba? I have talked to a few experts and some I can tell do not make a real connection or are just saying things but Melodie has the most disappointing and triggering reading regarding POI. I read some stuff about her being fake or using astrological software ( i don’t think she considers herself a medium or spirit communicator) and i also heard she shares info and stuff.. does anyone know how reliable her readings are or if they ever been reliable for you??? please let me know.

I also wanted to know about people who experience psychic amy. I do feel this expert is who I connect with the very very most! she is very kind and really i can feel a strong connection when i speak with her and she always gives hammer on the nail details. do you guys have success with her too?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 05:51:42 PM by giannabelicia »

Offline giannabelicia

Re: Melodie and Paychic Amy from Kasamba
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 05:44:06 PM »
i meant to say spirit amy lol not psychic amy

Offline starGazer

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2018, 05:53:24 PM »
I read with Melodie back in September about my ex. Essentially said if we got back together, he’d take me for granted and if there’s any hope for reconciliation, it would be because I moved on.
It was a tough thing to hear at the time but i think my ex was wanting to see what was out there, and he is charismatic and all like she picked up on.
I think she picked up on the present energies at the time. She’s too expensive for me to try again to see if she says the same thing or not.

I read with Spirit Amy around the same time. She told me my ex had self-sabotage issues with all this relationships and that I should cut the cord. That didn’t really resonate with me and even now when I reread it, doesn’t seem she connected well. That’s just not him even in his other relationships.

Offline starGazer

Re: Melodie and Spirit Amy from Kasamba
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 05:58:25 PM »
I would recommend Reader Tiffany on Kasamba. I don’t think there’s a thread for her on here (and most people are on the Keen side).
I read with her in early October and was able to pick up on things well, and was pretty detailed in her explanations.
I haven’t started a thread on her as the predictions of us getting back together were for the end of the year/months out but the current stuff she was able to pick up on and give details on.

Offline giannabelicia

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2018, 05:29:15 PM »
I read with Melodie back in September about my ex. Essentially said if we got back together, he’d take me for granted and if there’s any hope for reconciliation, it would be because I moved on.
It was a tough thing to hear at the time but i think my ex was wanting to see what was out there, and he is charismatic and all like she picked up on.
I think she picked up on the present energies at the time. She’s too expensive for me to try again to see if she says the same thing or not.

I read with Spirit Amy around the same time. She told me my ex had self-sabotage issues with all this relationships and that I should cut the cord. That didn’t really resonate with me and even now when I reread it, doesn’t seem she connected well. That’s just not him even in his other relationships.

hmm.. interesting. melodie gave me very weird and negative readings and off ones about other people i asked about. maybe she does this based on their sign since she’s an astrology advisor. so far Amy has been to the T about describing my POI both physically and emotionally so i’m just hoping her reading about my concern will turn out accurate too

Offline embibems

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2018, 09:26:04 PM »
I wasted thousands of dollars on Spirit Amy much to my chagrin. Her predictions came and went. She's a sweet lady but I'll never have another reading over Chat. Phone only. I've switched my platform to CP and deleted my Kasamba account. She was sweet, but again. Inaccurate for me.

Offline giannabelicia

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2018, 03:39:12 AM »
I wasted thousands of dollars on Spirit Amy much to my chagrin. Her predictions came and went. She's a sweet lady but I'll never have another reading over Chat. Phone only. I've switched my platform to CP and deleted my Kasamba account. She was sweet, but again. Inaccurate for me.

was she right about stuff but wrong about predictions? like did she pick up on your situation and POI with accurate detail?? if you don’t mind explaining  more into it. she got a lot of details accurate correct for me, i’m just worried about if her prediction won’t come to pass

Offline embibems

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2018, 12:02:18 AM »

was she right about stuff but wrong about predictions? like did she pick up on your situation and POI with accurate detail?? if you don’t mind explaining  more into it. she got a lot of details accurate correct for me, i’m just worried about if her prediction won’t come to pass

Not really, no. I can't even remember any specifics except she always saw the number 9 for September when I would see him. I haven't seen him in a year. She was really sweet, but nothing she picked up on for the present resonated w me either. She just regurgitated what I said to her, back to me. i.e. "He's really stressed do you know if he'll contact me soon?" He and I are still on a fairly regular text basis. So... not hard to guess and say "he's really stressed but he'll contact you soon" and "he wants to see you, it'll be a couple more months." So, no. She didn't really work for me. Sorry /:

Offline Brightsunshine

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2019, 05:27:19 AM »
as long as I search SPIRIT AMY is goof to give you time frame. I have a prediction with her and she constantly sees number 2, we pass 2 days 2 weeks and it is now 2 months and nothing has happened yet I have contacted her and she says it is the second month of the year . so will see if any thing happened in February  . 8)

Offline Brightsunshine

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2019, 11:24:10 PM »
Nothing happened as sipirit Amy told me :-( i gave a month more to wait and no change ....