Author Topic: Anyone use Youtube readers?  (Read 36393 times)

Offline court1130

Re: Anyone use Youtube readers?
« Reply #90 on: October 01, 2020, 10:25:52 PM »
So she never replied?!
Did you send the payment to her?
Usually she is good at IG DM
I saw her always update her IG

Oh and I also sent a payment via PayPal in hopes she would actually see it and emailed her to confirm that. Nothing. I don't have social media /:

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #91 on: October 01, 2020, 10:47:49 PM »
So she never replied?!

Oh and I also sent a payment via PayPal in hopes she would actually see it and emailed her to confirm that. Nothing. I don't have social media /:

You should file a dispute with PayPal.

Also, that’s a red flag.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #92 on: October 01, 2020, 10:52:45 PM »
So she never replied?!

Same Happened to me but with divine empath, she was not replying or contacting me for the session, I decided to open a case on paypal to get a refund, as soon as I did that she co ntacted me and got super upset and nasty, then i agree to cancel the case and still get the reading, and as soon I canceled the case she stopped responding, so i decided to open the case again but i did not know that once you closed a case you wont be able to open again. so this woman kept my money just like that, very unethical however I call the bank to get a charged back which i think is processing

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #93 on: October 01, 2020, 11:26:46 PM »
From her website http://divineempath.com/ ... please stay away

Offline court1130

« Reply #94 on: October 02, 2020, 05:19:24 PM »
I just started watching The Hermit Tarot and I find her PAC's to be INCREDIBLY accurate and detailed; really like her.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #95 on: October 02, 2020, 05:52:55 PM »
I just started watching The Hermit Tarot and I find her PAC's to be INCREDIBLY accurate and detailed; really like her.

She is my absolute favorite!

I tried CancerMoon and he seemed overly negative. I watched 5 different signs' October horoscopes and every single one was a breakup. So either the world is doomed in October (it's 2020 so I wouldn't be totally shocked) or he leans negative overall.

Ty's Tarot is good but he seems to occasionally freak out on live videos and get into odd like screaming matches with whoever is trolling him on the live feed.

Offline court1130

« Reply #96 on: October 02, 2020, 08:02:39 PM »

I tried CancerMoon and he seemed overly negative. I watched 5 different signs' October horoscopes and every single one was a breakup. So either the world is doomed in October (it's 2020 so I wouldn't be totally shocked) or he leans negative overall.

Ty's Tarot is good but he seems to occasionally freak out on live videos and get into odd like screaming matches with whoever is trolling him on the live feed.

Yeah I've been primarily watching The Hermit Tarot, Chanel Bader Tarot and Guidance, and Emily Halifax Readings. All of them are super accurate, no bullshit readers and I love the way they interpret their cards; very gifted. Lmao that's funny about Ty's Tarot. Emily can get annoyed when people say negative things in her channel, too. I mean, just leave if you don't like her or her style. What's the point of slamming someone or being rude, ya know?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 08:08:56 PM by court1130 »

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #97 on: October 03, 2020, 12:06:04 AM »

So funny that you mentioned Emily. I watch her here and there .. I think shes a bit of a whackadoo and i know there's some type of drama associated with her... some type of past or scandal....
but I've watched her do some spreads for her live readings that were unreal accurate.

Yeah I've been primarily watching The Hermit Tarot, Chanel Bader Tarot and Guidance, and Emily Halifax Readings. All of them are super accurate, no bullshit readers and I love the way they interpret their cards; very gifted. Lmao that's funny about Ty's Tarot. Emily can get annoyed when people say negative things in her channel, too. I mean, just leave if you don't like her or her style. What's the point of slamming someone or being rude, ya know?

Offline court1130

« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2020, 03:26:07 AM »
Yeah Emily can get crazy lmao but she is a phenomenal tarot reader. She's always on point!

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #99 on: October 05, 2020, 06:42:17 PM »

So funny that you mentioned Emily. I watch her here and there .. I think shes a bit of a whackadoo and i know there's some type of drama associated with her... some type of past or scandal....
but I've watched her do some spreads for her live readings that were unreal accurate.

Her past scandal is rabbit hole I got dragged down in. She was arrested for prostitution.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #100 on: October 05, 2020, 07:20:36 PM »

Her past scandal is rabbit hole I got dragged down in. She was arrested for prostitution.

That's right!! Now I remember. Have you ever gotten a reading from her?

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #101 on: October 05, 2020, 08:03:43 PM »

That's right!! Now I remember. Have you ever gotten a reading from her?

Nope - I heard she's a scam artist. She used to be on Keen.

Offline court1130

« Reply #102 on: October 06, 2020, 01:22:09 AM »
Lmao I watched one video and I already love Ali's Tarot.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #103 on: October 06, 2020, 02:26:00 AM »
Lmao I watched one video and I already love Ali's Tarot.

Court did you have your reading with PD?

Offline bonba

« Reply #104 on: October 06, 2020, 02:38:09 AM »
these reades are mostlt attached to oranum . Oranum is truely an scam site . I tried many there . nothing was a curate nor came to pass .