Author Topic: Anyone use Youtube readers?  (Read 36391 times)

Offline Steven213

Re: Anyone use Youtube readers?
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2020, 04:31:46 PM »
wow she is accurate for me too. It feels like she has Singaporean accent.

I couldn't tell the accent but she is something:)

But I think she always said positive things though, like cant rely on her prediction. I like 222 tarot more, and she also picked up about me and POI's initial damn in PAC

222 tarot just did a PAC reading a few days ago and everything, I MEAN EVERYTHING to the last detail, was accurate.  I couldn't believe it. I'm going to schedule a reading with her and I'll report back with how it went. 😊

Yes she is also very accurate for me, however I dont really trust card reader for prediction. But lets see, your reading. She is quite expensive though, usually youtube reader only charge about 20 dollar

Offline Mich123

« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2020, 05:19:57 PM »
Hi, empowered soul was also very accurate for me!  She nailed my current situ and the third party.  Anyone had a private reading with her?

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2020, 05:27:38 PM »
Anybody has private reading with 222 tarot? I found her funny, and accurate in general video pick a card reading.

Thanks for sharing! I just watched one of her PACs on YT & yes, it was accurate to my situation. Her reading is a bit pricey though, I subscribed her channel for the time being  :)

Offline wishes215

« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2020, 07:48:55 PM »
Hi, empowered soul was also very accurate for me!  She nailed my current situ and the third party.  Anyone had a private reading with her?

not yet, but I am thinking about it. but like someone said, she always seems quite positive though

Offline wishes215

« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2020, 03:01:26 PM »
anyone tried empowered soul's personal reading? I want to but need some reviews first.
I tried siren tarot and she was so off for me, didn't even get the present right. I am surprised because her PAC resonated so well with me.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2020, 10:18:05 PM »
anyone tried empowered soul's personal reading? I want to but need some reviews first.
I tried siren tarot and she was so off for me, didn't even get the present right. I am surprised because her PAC resonated so well with me.
I would like to try queen of cups tarot or soul whispers

frankly I would skip qofcups tarot. I had one with her, she is expensive, have to wait forever and predictions don't seem to be her strong suit. she predicted something for me and the opposite happened.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2020, 02:32:59 AM »
you know thats what, If I wanted only current energies read I would just pay $20 with qofcups(ann) on keen. I mean I don't have to wait for months, I spend 3-4 minutes on the phone with her and I get everything.she has been soooooo right with reading the current for me.

I would like to try queen of cups tarot or soul whispers

frankly I would skip qofcups tarot. I had one with her, she is expensive, have to wait forever and predictions don't seem to be her strong suit. she predicted something for me and the opposite happened.
Oh no she may be better at current energies. I think a majority of readers unfortunately predictions aren't their strong suit. I do enjoy her YouTube readings though. Guess I'll save the money on a personal reading.

Offline court1130

« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2020, 11:16:46 PM »
Honestly, I sometimes feel as though the general PAC readings on YouTube are more accurate than paid readings, at least in my case. Idk. I find when I follow my intuition, it never fails me. Deep down, I feel we all know the answers we seek (moreso than not) and just need that confirmation from someone that doesn't know anything about us. Consulting a great empath here and there would be fun to determine the person's current thoughts/feelings, but the outcome is usually something we can predict all on our own. Just my two cents. 😊
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 11:21:20 PM by court1130 »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2020, 04:42:59 AM »
I feel the exact same thing. and the funny thing is if I pay to get a personal reading from a youtube reader, even those are less accurate than their PAC readings, not sure how thats even possible:)

Honestly, I sometimes feel as though the general PAC readings on YouTube are more accurate than paid readings, at least in my case. Idk. I find when I follow my intuition, it never fails me. Deep down, I feel we all know the answers we seek (moreso than not) and just need that confirmation from someone that doesn't know anything about us. Consulting a great empath here and there would be fun to determine the person's current thoughts/feelings, but the outcome is usually something we can predict all on our own. Just my two cents. 😊

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2020, 06:56:03 AM »
I followed a lot of tarot readers on YouTube, that pick a card thing was addictive! The whole take what resonates, well, some things applied , some things didn’t. One time I felt connected to a YouTube reader and her general readings, think her name was wildflowerempress. Her readings felt like they could’ve been for me but when I ordered a personal reading, it was totally wrong. I should say that I have trouble with Tarot readings, they never seem to be accurate for me. Straight no tools energy readers, empaths, clairs, mediums, I seem to have a better connection with them 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have had my eye on one YouTube reader though, I think her name is heavenwhispers25, she is the real deal. She uses cards but she’s a medium. I’ve seen most of her predictions on celebrities from like 2yrs ago come to pass. Her channel isn’t flashy or a professional production set up but her visions are insane. I tried to book a reading with her last year but couldn’t get through.

Offline friendlyface

« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2020, 01:10:08 PM »
Never had a personal reading but Ali's Tarot is pretty on point for me for general reads

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGS9evApv_T-ZZbSmHi4oBA/videos

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2020, 01:22:00 PM »
I love Ali.  Too bad she doesn't do personals, she is one of my favorites.

Offline friendlyface

« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2020, 01:31:24 PM »
Real Housewives of Tarot - Cracks me up and so on point as well

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0aL2523lloJ61uQFfneWng

Offline court1130

« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2020, 12:14:45 AM »
I followed a lot of tarot readers on YouTube, that pick a card thing was addictive! The whole take what resonates, well, some things applied , some things didn’t. One time I felt connected to a YouTube reader and her general readings, think her name was wildflowerempress. Her readings felt like they could’ve been for me but when I ordered a personal reading, it was totally wrong. I should say that I have trouble with Tarot readings, they never seem to be accurate for me. Straight no tools energy readers, empaths, clairs, mediums, I seem to have a better connection with them 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have had my eye on one YouTube reader though, I think her name is heavenwhispers25, she is the real deal. She uses cards but she’s a medium. I’ve seen most of her predictions on celebrities from like 2yrs ago come to pass. Her channel isn’t flashy or a professional production set up but her visions are insane. I tried to book a reading with her last year but couldn’t get through.

I can relate. I did receive a personal from one of the YouTube readers, but her PAC readings were much more accurate. So, I think I'll stick to the generalized readings on YouTube from now on. It also depends on the reader, as well. Some readings didn't apply, regardless of the pile I chose, and others would hit one after the other. I've had continued success with Queen of Cups Tarot, 222 Tarot, and Emily Halifax Readings. Their PAC readings have been incredible for me. I mean, I've intuitively picked piles that have completely (down to every last detail) resonated with my entire situation. Timeframes were accurate, as well. Some of these PAC readings are more accurate than my paid readings with heavy hitters lmao. So, sometimes it's pretty crazy. I feel our intuition is a lot stronger than we think and we should definitely pay more attention to it than trusting psychics to lead us down the right path. I feel deep down, we already know the answers we seek and we just need a third party to confirm it for us. 😉
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 12:25:09 AM by court1130 »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #74 on: September 06, 2020, 10:08:59 PM »
ok so I'm going to finally put down all the readers I've resonated with on youtube, they have really helped me get off binging on psychics. I have read with some personally too, i'll list them below:

Queenofcups Tarot: love her monthly sign readings and her pick a cards. read with her a couple of times. she is not one for predictions, maybe reads the current well. I wasn't impressed but I was desperate so I tried her the second time. plus, don't forget about the wait time and cost $$$

PowerOfLoveTarot : absolutely love her Pick a cards. resonate to the core but when I got a few personal readings, she was crap. I kept going back because I couldn't believe how her personal readings didn't resonate when her general readings were so bang on. she is also very condescending so I didn't need that shit:))

SirenTarot: Love her general readings too, can be a bit triggering at times I feel. she seems very direct and not all positive. did 1 personal reading with her, so off. wont try her again

empower soul tarot: every reading of hers so far has resonated to the T. I'm so amazed. I'm keeping an eye on her and will probably get a personal reading with her at some point. the only downside I feel is she might sugar coat too much. will wait and watch.

soul source tarot: like her but not too impressed. very generic stuff I feel.

PaulineGoldcards: I really enjoyed her PAC readings and read with her personally too. not sure why though:)) I guess I was bored. it was a prediction so Will let you know if it pans out.

IgnatiusWallace Tree of life: I do enjoy her sign readings.

I watch many more but these have resonated the most.