Author Topic: Anyone use Youtube readers?  (Read 36145 times)

Offline marciamia

Re: Anyone use Youtube readers?
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2019, 03:57:06 PM »
I personally wouldn’t recommend her anymore. I got a second reading with her March of this year and she 100% completely picked up the wrong person, and since it was an uploaded video, I couldn’t be like “umm excuse me, you’re talking about XXXX, not the person I asked about” and you’re not allowed to contact her after she sends the link to the video because her policy is “once it’s done, it’s done.”

So no, don’t waste your money.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2020, 08:17:23 PM »
anyone watched sirentarot? I like so I requested a personal reading plus she is also cheap so that worked. very on point and she was not positive which is quite true for my situation. lemme know if anyone has tried her out.

Offline HappE

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2020, 09:48:53 PM »
Has anyone read with Queen of Cups Tarot on YouTube?  I have watched someone of her monthly videos that she has posted and they have really resonated with me. She is pretty expensive though so I would like other people’s thoughts/opinions before I purchase a reading with her.

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2020, 05:44:29 AM »
I have had a couple one with 303 high priestess tarot I think she is called. It was a recorded reading. She was pretty spot on with what was going on for me.

I listen to the monthly readings of a you tuber "the quietest revolution" and they are pretty good and resonate alot. I even crossed watched one, which i dont normally do for my husband (as he is who im having issues with) and it described how he was behaving correctly. I am interested in getting a private reading with her but she is quite pricey at £83
Here is a link to her https://www.youtube.com/c/TheQuietestRevolution
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 05:46:36 AM by Rosieroo17 »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2020, 06:26:53 AM »
Has anyone read with Queen of Cups Tarot on YouTube?  I have watched someone of her monthly videos that she has posted and they have really resonated with me. She is pretty expensive though so I would like other people’s thoughts/opinions before I purchase a reading with her.

I have but frankly if you need a more straight forward answer go to Qofcups18 on keen. you will be off the phone in under 5minutes and she is easier to get through. with QofCups Tarot you will wait a long time and her prices have gone up, its ridiculous. she isn't that great.

Offline court1130

« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2020, 12:54:14 AM »
First post ever! My account finally got approved after weeks of perusing the boards for decent readers on every platform. Anyhow, I recently started looking up YouTube tarot readers and found the overall theme, regardless of who was conducting the reading, resonated and matched my situation perfectly. One of the pick a card readings thru 222tarot even included the first letters of mine and my POI's first names! She reached into the charm bag and literally pulled out a handful and out came the C and the R. My jaw dropped because the overall reading was scarily accurate. I tend to gravitate towards the pick a card readings and I always select intuitively and I rarely, if ever, listen to the other cards to eliminate bias. If it doesn't resonate, I move on. Now, this may just be my experience, but each and every time (without fail) I receive almost the same spread. These cards also align with personal readings I've actually purchased thru private readers, as well. So I am able to verify the information based on what others have said, my own intuition, and the situation I'm going thru. So, I would say try it and see how it goes. The best part is, THEY'RE FREE and fun! ❤️

Offline court1130

« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2020, 01:00:30 AM »
Also, I cannot speak to getting actual readings from these people, but I started the YouTube tarot readings on Queen of Cups Tarot's channel and again went thru the pick a card readings, chose the deck that resonated most, and received synonymous readings each time with a lot of the same cards popping up. So, overall, I did like how she read the cards and ended up subscribing to her channel. 😊

Offline starGazer

« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2020, 01:19:45 AM »
First post ever! My account finally got approved after weeks of perusing the boards for decent readers on every platform. Anyhow, I recently started looking up YouTube tarot readers and found the overall theme, regardless of who was conducting the reading, resonated and matched my situation perfectly. One of the pick a card readings thru 222tarot even included the first letters of mine and my POI's first names! She reached into the charm bag and literally pulled out a handful and out came the C and the R. My jaw dropped because the overall reading was scarily accurate. I tend to gravitate towards the pick a card readings and I always select intuitively and I rarely, if ever, listen to the other cards to eliminate bias. If it doesn't resonate, I move on. Now, this may just be my experience, but each and every time (without fail) I receive almost the same spread. These cards also align with personal readings I've actually purchased thru private readers, as well. So I am able to verify the information based on what others have said, my own intuition, and the situation I'm going thru. So, I would say try it and see how it goes. The best part is, THEY'RE FREE and fun! ❤️

Welcome! I loooooove pick a card readings on YouTube. I’ve found they keep me from spending money on readings. I always comment what pile I picked and come back to the video if it’s a monthly prediction video after the fact to check what came true or not 😊
One of my favorite’s is Alice - LoveExistsVisions because she tends to do a large number of choices so the messages feel more specific.

Offline court1130

« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2020, 03:22:34 AM »
Welcome! I loooooove pick a card readings on YouTube. I’ve found they keep me from spending money on readings. I always comment what pile I picked and come back to the video if it’s a monthly prediction video after the fact to check what came true or not 😊
One of my favorite’s is Alice - LoveExistsVisions because she tends to do a large number of choices so the messages feel more specific.

Thank you, starGazer! I will definitely look her up and report back with any updates! 😊

Offline court1130

« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2020, 03:47:46 AM »
Wow, starGazer! Already completed 2 pick a card readings with Alice and I'm blown away by the detail and accuracy. Thank you so much for the recommendation! ❤️

Offline marciamia

« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2020, 08:55:30 PM »
JUST FYI.... Queen of cups tarot on youtube is NOT the same as Queenofcups18 on oranum....just thought I'd point that out to save some disapointment / confusion ! lol
 8)

Oranum? I thought Queenofcups18 was on Keen....

Offline texmex

« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2020, 11:24:38 PM »
Marciamia-

Who do you no longer recommend?

Followed your tip and watched general reads from Soul Source Tarot and they were spot on including one thing that was startling! Her predictions align w GG, PD, and Leeloo. She got the poi and situation right. Then she says poi has number 21 associated w her. Mine does! Then I look up and on tv I see ball player in game I’m watching and he is wearing 21 jersey right when she mentions 21. Lol! Coincidence? Lol!

Offline fashiondiva6337

« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2020, 12:53:47 AM »
I haven't watched any Youtube readers since the winter but these are the ones that I found to be accurate for my life when I was drawn to read with them- this is in no specific order

1. StarMoonAngel1111
2. ALI's Tarot (great for general energy and whats coming up for your astrological sign)
3. Divine Pisces 222
4. Moonlight Tarot
5. Serpentine Daughter
6. 222 Tarot
7. Sophia Psychic Tarot
8. Lumiere

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2020, 01:01:56 AM »
My favorite YT readers:

ALI's Tarot https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGS9evApv_T-ZZbSmHi4oBA/featured
Sunshine TV https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkpKZi4B6_5qm8bHkklohxQ
Divine Love Tarot https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCelAywWGcTlbigR7vF00t4g

Their general readings for my sign often resonate!  :)

Offline wishes215

« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2020, 07:35:22 PM »
I used to watch Ali but stopped a while back. I like sunshine and infact I really enjoy her "next 24/48hr" ones, those really resonated with me. Just watching DIVINE LOVE TAROT, I liked my first reading lets see how he does in the future:) thanks for the recommendations.

My favorite YT readers:

ALI's Tarot https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGS9evApv_T-ZZbSmHi4oBA/featured
Sunshine TV https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkpKZi4B6_5qm8bHkklohxQ
Divine Love Tarot https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCelAywWGcTlbigR7vF00t4g

Their general readings for my sign often resonate!  :)