Author Topic: Anyone use Youtube readers?  (Read 36513 times)

Offline court1130

Re: Anyone use Youtube readers?
« Reply #105 on: October 06, 2020, 01:16:57 PM »
these reades are mostlt attached to oranum . Oranum is truely an scam site . I tried many there . nothing was a curate nor came to pass .

Who specifically? I know Lumiere recommends Oranum for personals, but that's about it from the people I watch. All platforms have mostly garbage readers and (MAYBE) a handful of gifted ones here and there.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #106 on: October 06, 2020, 01:48:33 PM »
these reades are mostlt attached to oranum . Oranum is truely an scam site . I tried many there . nothing was a curate nor came to pass .

Who specifically? I know Lumiere recommends Oranum for personals, but that's about it from the people I watch. All platforms have mostly garbage readers and (MAYBE) a handful of gifted ones here and there.

Agreed and she doesn't tell you who to read with there.

Bonba - it seems readers don't work for you. May be better to quit while you're ahead and save yourself the money and headache.

Offline court1130

« Reply #107 on: October 06, 2020, 05:07:00 PM »
Court did you have your reading with PD?

Yes! Check Diva's thread.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #108 on: October 06, 2020, 05:23:28 PM »
Nope - I heard she's a scam artist. She used to be on Keen.

Cancer, you said you didn't get a reading from her, so I'm assuming the rabbit hole you speak of is related to her custom root work and spells, right? I read up on it and it seems to all be connected to that because she doesn't allow people to just buy one. It's like a process or something and you have to buy several. And don't get me wrong - if you and several others were scammed or treated unfairly in any way, I'm really sorry; that's just bad business and speaks to her character. I stay far away from that kind of stuff in general because I don't believe in interfering with free will and things will unfold the way they're intended to anyway. Regarding the arrest for the alleged prostitution, I honestly couldn't care less. That's her personal time and what she chooses to do with it is her business lol. My sole intentions with her is just tarot-related and as long as she's accurate and I'm given the proper amount of time for what I paid, I'm happy. In my experience, she doesn't bullshit her readings, which I really appreciate, and she seems to be one of few people that isn't afraid to give you the truth. The woman is damn connected to her cards - I'll give her that. But, if there's one thing we've all  learned thru this forum is that no psychic is right for everyone and not everyone is going to like the same people. That was my experience with her.and it's refreshing to find someone that can read tarot well and gives honest insight. I have an in-depth reading with her on the 13th on things we touched on during one of her public readings, so we'll see how that goes.

Unfortunately, that assessment is incorrect. If you look at my posts, I asked about her readings - not spell or candle work.

She was Emily West on Keen prior to being Emily Halifax.

The rabbit hole began with a Google search for reviews. The arrest is what came up. I didn't go looking for her personal records. I just want that very clear. Also, if you go to her website to read her handwritten testimonials, you'll see some are still in the notebook. Does this not raise a red flag? If that doesn't what about the multiple rip-off reports?

I'm sure your post wasn't meant to be assumptive or condescending; however, my interpretation of it was. I think that my researching a potential reader is totally acceptable. Assuming I'm getting spellwork because I see some red flags, is not.

Offline court1130

« Reply #109 on: October 06, 2020, 06:18:04 PM »
Unfortunately, that assessment is incorrect. If you look at my posts, I asked about her readings - not spell or candle work.

She was Emily West on Keen prior to being Emily Halifax.

The rabbit hole began with a Google search for reviews. The arrest is what came up. I didn't go looking for her personal records. I just want that very clear. Also, if you go to her website to read her handwritten testimonials, you'll see some are still in the notebook. Does this not raise a red flag? If that doesn't what about the multiple rip-off reports?

I'm sure your post wasn't meant to be assumptive or condescending; however, my interpretation of it was. I think that my researching a potential reader is totally acceptable. Assuming I'm getting spellwork because I see some red flags, is not.

This is just a total misunderstanding all around on both of our sides and you're right - nothing witten in my comment was intended to be condescending in any way. I'm sorry if it came off that way and at no point did I judge you for researching a reader; I misinterpreted your "rabbit hole" comment.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 08:22:22 PM by court1130 »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #110 on: November 24, 2020, 11:01:48 PM »
any new readers you all have been watching? I love the PAC readings, they really keep me from spending money on other psychics. looking for some new ones to watch.:)

Offline wishes215

« Reply #111 on: July 09, 2021, 01:43:31 AM »
has anyone tried any youtube readers recently?

Offline starGazer

« Reply #112 on: November 12, 2021, 07:27:36 PM »
any new readers you all have been watching? I love the PAC readings, they really keep me from spending money on other psychics. looking for some new ones to watch.:)

PACs keep me from spending money on readings too lol
A new YouTube account I started watching is Tarot & Chill. Her voice is very soothing and has PAC readings with lots of options (I feel like the more options, the less general messages are).

Let me know what you think if you watch any of her videos! 

Offline wishes215

« Reply #113 on: November 12, 2021, 07:45:20 PM »
wow you weren't kidding about her voice, it is very soothing. just started watching her, will let you know what I feel. my all time favorite these days is white rose Guidance, I mean I love her. so true to my situation always. I have tried so many but I keep going back to her.

A new YouTube account I started watching is Tarot & Chill. Her voice is very soothing and has PAC readings with lots of options (I feel like the more options, the less general messages are).

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #114 on: November 12, 2021, 08:22:16 PM »

WHat is PAC?

Offline starGazer

« Reply #115 on: November 12, 2021, 08:40:58 PM »

WHat is PAC?

Pick a card readings on YouTube. The reader will lay out card options for you to pick from, so you get a reading based on that option.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #116 on: November 12, 2021, 08:42:01 PM »
wow you weren't kidding about her voice, it is very soothing. just started watching her, will let you know what I feel. my all time favorite these days is white rose Guidance, I mean I love her. so true to my situation always. I have tried so many but I keep going back to her.

There’s even some older videos where she sings the song that she picks for your reading! So soothing lol

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #117 on: November 12, 2021, 08:52:44 PM »

Interesting -- I just watched - you find them to be accurate?   Now im curious

Offline wishes215

« Reply #118 on: November 13, 2021, 02:33:07 AM »
ok I watched a bunch of hers and all of them resonated and you are right, they aren't generic at all. thanks for recommendation :)

Offline starGazer

« Reply #119 on: November 15, 2021, 06:58:39 PM »

Interesting -- I just watched - you find them to be accurate?   Now im curious

The feelings/intentions ones are hard to validate at the moment. I haven’t been watching her long enough to say for those but I have had some of the other prediction ones happen.
I listened to one of the “the next time you talk” videos about a POI and he said something’s almost word for word that we’re mentioned in my selected group.

I’ve also had predictions about seeing someone physically come true (I can’t remember the exact name but one of the “your next date” videos) before I even had a POI in mind, much less a date planned.